Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya and it was a marmalade cat as well, they are lovely.

Nor sure marmalade would go nice in a stew though.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That Emma is some twisted sick B1tch.

This is what James has drove her to with his Moira obsession and betrayal :p I hope she shaves his head, get rid of that hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

So..does Auntie Becks (is that her name?) know that nephew Lorky has pervy tendencies?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,672 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Does anyone think Robert might cheat on Aaron with her?
    Shes does seduce him but not sure if they go as far as sleeping together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

This story with Emma and your man is absolutely awful. So many plotholes. He is well able to get around on those crutches. Would be well able to overpower a woman half his strength.

• Advertisement

What, he has a bloody key also!! Its like a comedy plot. He could walk down the village in half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What, he has a bloody key also!! Its like a comedy plot. He could walk down the village in half an hour.

He has a broken leg. I don't think it's that easy. She's also posioning his food.

I think when James couldn't get that farmers attention he should have just kept walking till he came across someone, that was his best chance at escaping.

Guys what would Ye do if he were James now to escape? And she's after taking his crutches now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Teenage dirtbag must be honing his burglary skills now. The size of that bleedin' door and when he went in, Robert and blondie never heard him.

He has a broken leg. I don't think it's that easy. She's also posioning his food.

oh, come on, its nonsense. He has a key to the door, capacity to move and clearly he is faking the "drugged up" (he knows about the attempted poisoning) loojk. He is twice her strength, could easily overpower her and get past the door and lock her in.

I know you have to suspend some reality but this is too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sometimes high doses of morphine can incapacitate you somewhat I think :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sometimes high doses of morphine can incapacitate you somewhat I think :)

You know what I mean. If they didn't have that stup1d scene where he was able to hobble with decent strength and expedience out to the balcony or what ever it was it may not have looked so silly with regard his questionable mobility!.

I do like emma's character but she deserved a more credible story to show her crazy side off!

oh, come on, its nonsense. He has a key to the door, capacity to move and clearly he is faking the "drugged up" (he knows about the attempted poisoning) loojk. He is twice her strength, could easily overpower her and get past the door and lock her in.

I know you have to suspend some reality but this is too much!

How is he supposed to overpower her? unless he knocks her over the head with something, how is he supposed to get out of the house now with no crutches?

How is he supposed to overpower her? unless he knocks her over the head with something, how is he supposed to get out of the house now with no crutches?

He had the crutches when I initially posted beforehand! He had a key! Does she have all the outside doors locked! Maybe I am missing something! As I said, it was only when I saw him able to hobble around the room fairly lively and with a key in his hand, I thought how silly it looks to me! I might be missing something though!

And, yes, he probably should have clocked her! He knows better than anyone what she is capable of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

I've missed a lot of this but it's a bit weird that none of his sons have gone to visit him? Are Finn and Ross supposed to be away or what? Even if Emma told them to 'stay away he's resting' or 'he doesn't want visitors', it's not as if Ross ever does what people ask him. Especially as he has it in for his dad over the Moira incident.

Also how come nobody else visits like Adam or even Chas, or someone to do with the farm or the house? Surely as they've just moved in they might have hired people to do some renovations or work on the farm.

On a side note, I nearly cried at that bit when Ashley was trying to get up from the sofa and Laurel is in the kitchen, singing along to 'Will you still love me tomorrow'. The look on his face..

Finn won't be visiting as it has the potential to get himself involved in an actual somewhat serious (loose word for this plot to be fair!) story. Writers cant be having that, can they!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

So pierce beats up paddy, Aaron &rob abduct lolachlan and something happens the other guy and Emma.
    Who dies!

So pierce beats up paddy, Aaron &rob abduct lolachlan and something happens the other guy and Emma.
    Who dies
    !

A spoiler tag would probably be apt here to be fair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A spoiler tag would probably be apt here to be fair!

It was in yesterday's independent TV guide, so public knowledge.

Each day will tell the same day from a different angle and we'll know Friday.

Each day will tell the same day from a different angle and we'll know Friday.

I actually have a feeling it will be Emma. James is leaving so too obvious, (may go to jail perhaps?). If it was going to be him, no way they would have allowed it to become public knowledge that he was leaving. He is probably serving as a red herring as most expect it to be him. a Ashley isn't dying until next February and Laurel will be there for his death without a doubt, you would imagine for emotional effect. Could be Paddy but again, a tad obvious. Pierce and Rhona are at the funeral in the photo so not them surely They won't kill off the show's golden couple (Robert and Aaron) and the story with Lachlan and shooting his grandad, or whatever relation he is at this stage still has a bit to go. Marlon is a lifer in the soap! It is one of those anyway, going by all the build up and previews.

No spoilers here, just speculation.

Apparently,
    Apparently what happens is Ashley (due to another mini stroke) causes a big pile up on the bridge and it collapses into the water or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah, not really man - that's still a spoiler. Doesn't bother me, but spoilers all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It's funny that for years there that Aaron and Finn have had no interactions, and even to this day they don't. The only two gays in the village have been oblivious to each others existence.

It's funny that for years there that Aaron and Finn have had no interactions, and even to this day they don't. The only two gays in the village have been oblivious to each others existence.

I'm pretty sure Finn tried to kiss AAron before, I think they want on a date well Finn thought it was a date but Aaron wasn't interested in him. Or actually did they sleep together, a drunken one night stand, can please someone clarify this as I'm pretty confused now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭.red.

I'm pretty sure Finn tried to kiss AAron before, I think they want on a date well Finn thought it was a date but Aaron wasn't interested in him. Or actually did they sleep together, a drunken one night stand, can please someone clarify this as I'm pretty confused now?

Yep, think they did the whole "beast with the two backs" ages ago. Finn wanted more and was told do the walk of shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    I've missed a lot of this but it's a bit weird that none of his sons have gone to visit him? Are Finn and Ross supposed to be away or what? Even if Emma told them to 'stay away he's resting' or 'he doesn't want visitors', it's not as if Ross ever does what people ask him. Especially as he has it in for his dad over the Moira incident.

Also how come nobody else visits like Adam or even Chas, or someone to do with the farm or the house? Surely as they've just moved in they might have hired people to do some renovations or work on the farm.

On a side note, I nearly cried at that bit when Ashley was trying to get up from the sofa and Laurel is in the kitchen, singing along to 'Will you still love me tomorrow'. The look on his face..

Emma is some super woman doing all renovations and unpacking for the new farm house, even preparing the sheds for the animals and also off working her day job at the clinic :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Ah here! Jack was a kiddy beating homophobe??!! Since when???!! And who was this farm boy they had when he was 15???? Was that the same time as he was chasing after Katie???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Ah here! Jack was a kiddy beating homophobe??!! Since when???!! And who was this farm boy they had when he was 15???? Was that the same time as he was chasing after Katie???

God that was drivel. A terrible episode hidden behind flashy camera work and production. And then they try to blacken the legendary character of Jack by making him out to be child beating homophobe...........

Aaron is such a whiney, depressing character!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,272 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm not a frequent Emmerdale watcher but would I be wrong
    it was Ashley driving the blue Ford Focus that was driving erratically and he crashed into them on the wrong side of the dual carriageway way?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement