Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,732 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

final_destination_2000_brrip_720p_amzingcinema_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I keep forgetting Lacky is in the boot of the Scooby. He'd want to be David Blaine to get out of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I keep forgetting Lacky is in the boot of the Scooby. He'd want to be David Blaine to get out of that.

or maybe Houdini :)

Anyway , I must have blinked for a second. Did Loony Emma push Charlie or did he trip and fall over?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    The sad thing is he'll probably not remember what happened and get the blame for the whole thing. Excellent episode, jumped more than once!!

My thoughts exactly about him getting the blame for it all as he won't be able to dispute anything . Best episode in a long time ,well done to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Don't forget it's back at 8!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

maurv1 wrote: »

Anyway , I must have blinked for a second. Did Loony Emma push Charlie or did he trip and fall over?

She pushed him.

Now that episode was brilliant. Kinda makes up for the rest of the rubbish this week. :p

Ashely nearly took a Harley Davidson to the face .

Paddy has grin the whole time. Geez

That is a scary thing, to be trapped under water in a car that is filling fast.

Houdini it is... He even closed the boot.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

All of the characters happen to be on the same road at the same time, and James just happens to fall at the exact time on Ashleys car...give it up.

Paddy has grin the whole time. Geez

Not any more, by the looks of it.

Pearce and Locky (and Robert betimes)..

as me old granny used to say, The Divil looks after his own :P

Emma really is a crazy loon
    Tying up James , drugging him, taking a butchers cleaver and chopping the head off his cock, or was it a hen and then cooking it for dinner, all while wearing a wedding dress.
    Will she go on the run , or go finish him off /

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Oh no. Emma is going to kill him in the hospital. I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Gah!!!!! I have so much emmerdale catching up to do...but they do these big scenes so well!!!

So , in spite of all the carnage, no one actually confirmed dead yet??

Hopalong James fell off a bridge on to a speeding Ford Focus, bounced off the bonnet on to the road... Teenage dirtbag tacky Lacky was tied up and gagged in the boot of an Impreza that flipped over, hit the lake and he was submerged in water but thankfully nobody dead just yet.

So , in spite of all the carnage, no one actually confirmed dead yet??

Just the hen and cat
    Could these be the two deaths they spoke of this week.

James nick name will be Pinball if he comes out of this .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Well I rarely watch Emmerdale these days but I have to say, I really enjoyed this week. Didn't get to see all of the episodes but I thought tonight's episode was fantastic and scary.

It was wonderful (in a sad way) how they highlighted the degeneration of Ashley's disease and how it affects his friends and family. To how easily a pile up can happen. Granted not that many Misery style brides who push their love of their life off a bridge. The one thing that really let it down was the aftermath - the lack of police and EMTs. That's just nit picking because I want someone to go help Paddy.

As an aside, I started reading from a few pages back and someone mentioned Butch. I miss the old Dingle family with Butch, Sam, Mandy, Tina, Albert, Shadrack and even Emily. The Dingles are just too sad these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭kjbsrah1

While i don't like Emma and i have found her character so annoying, i have to say hats off the the actress playing her - she was very believable as a psycho this past week. Wonder if it will be Emma that dies - the others are too obvious. Roll on tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Hopalong James fell off a bridge on to a speeding Ford Focus, bounced off the bonnet on to the road... Teenage dirtbag tacky Lacky was tied up and gagged in the boot of an Impreza that flipped over, hit the lake and he was submerged in water but thankfully nobody dead just yet.

You almost sound like you don't think any of this is believable.

Pierce got smacked into, full force, twice and walks, no runs, from his car.

edit: tonights episodes were superb. Monday and Tuesday were ok, I thought Wednesday was awful but the two episodes tonight were well done (albeit a little unbelievable with the lack of death so far :))

Just watched the second episode , and all I can say is - brilliantly done .

When Emmerdale pulls out a major disaster , they always manage to leave us guessing as to who lives and who dies .

I hope it's not Aaron , nor Ashley , nor Paddy .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just watched the second episode , and all I can say is - brilliantly done .

When Emmerdale pulls out a major disaster , they always manage to leave us guessing as to who lives and who dies .

I hope it's not Aaron , nor Ashley , nor Paddy .
    Hope it's not pierce or james or the vet or Ashley.

Hope it's not pierce or james or the vet or Ashley.

Donkey , we all know you want it to be Paddy !!:pac:

Mam of 4. I am sorry. But I can't stand paddy. Not as an individual or as an actor. And yeah I do hope it's him or locky that's leaving emmerdale. Both to go would be a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Could someone pls give a spoilered synopsis of tonight's Eps . Ive seen all weeks but wont see tonight's.

Mam of 4. I am sorry. But I can't stand paddy. Not as an individual or as an actor. And yeah I do hope it's him or locky that's leaving emmerdale. Both to go would be a bonus.

No need to be sorry , we all have our own opinions on who we like and don't like :)

Pierce ? Now he could go tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me :D

Looking forward to the fallout tomorrow night .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

No need to be sorry , we all have our own opinions on who we like and don't like :)

Pierce ? Now he could go tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me :D

Looking forward to the fallout tomorrow night .
    Hope it's not pierce. He is eye candy for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement