Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

never said anything about Paddy, did I?..........

But now that you say it........ ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ross and Finn also involved as they on way to farm to see James with books

One of them could be coming the other way to meet Rhona because she called Finn to get a taxi before Pierce showed up - my guess is Ross or Pete will probably arrive at the scene seconds after everyone else crashes to pull people out of the wreckage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

If someone has to die this week. Really hope it's paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently the Barton brothers will be at war again
    as Ross is looking for someone to blame but this time Adam is the one he is gunning for

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently the Barton brothers will be at war again
    as Ross is looking for someone to blame but this time Adam is the one he is gunning for
    probably Emma or James who die then, I assume. The actor who plays Ross is gone climbing Everest so will be out for a while soon

• Advertisement

Fin12. Check your last couple of posts. You are on another boards site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I usually enjoy the Marlon/Paddy comedy show but today it was just too much.
    They are getting annoying now.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Actually, I thought tonights episode was one of the most ridiculous I have ever seen. Not that I see every episode, but it was really silly. What was all that about the 2 of them in the wood like a pair of frightened 5 year olds :confused:

****ing clowns!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,672 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Arron or Ross cars, would like to know when they both lads suddenly purchase blue cars!!!!

If memory is correct Lorals car wasn't that shade of blue a few weeks ago either......

CvEd3BpWEAEjotD.jpg:medium

• Advertisement

I am turning off the sound in the last 3 minutes of emmerdale tonight. As I can't face another jump like monday and Tuesday.

I am turning off the sound in the last 3 minutes of emmerdale tonight. As I can't face another jump like monday and Tuesday.

More car crash tv :-)

CvEd3BpWEAEjotD.jpg:medium

What was on the plate anyway? Looks suspiciously like a dead sparrow..or something.

maurv1 wrote: »

More car crash tv :-)
    Can't knock it. Very good this week. I must say.

The house they bought is like a bedsit in dublin. In bits !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

F*ck sake where are James sons, he has a broken leg not some contagious disease, why do they think it's normal for him to be stuck in a bed all day and they haven't spoken to him on the phone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Emm...anyone know is James dreaming this or is it really happening???bizarre(even for soap land if it's real...)

fin12 wrote: »
    F*ck sake where are James sons, he has a broken leg not some contagious disease, why do they think it's normal for him to be stuck in a bed all day and they haven't spoken to him on the phone either.
    I think she stamped on his phone and broke it. She's a physco

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭claregal1

This has to be the most far fetched episode ever in Soapland- it's not even believable! !!

James looks like worzel gummidge.

• Advertisement

James should set the house on fire and hopefully the neighbours will see it and call the fire brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

This is awful rubbish...how many more times is either of them going to fall over and get up again before they're battered over the head for the tenth time by the other one???i mean seriously ....

Is James going to be pushed on to the road and that's what the first car brakes to avoid and that's how the pile up happens?

Is James going to be pushed on to the road and that's what the first car brakes to avoid and that's how the pile up happens?

I reckon it will be Emma who dies. James is far too obvious as they have made a great effort to announce he is leaving in the media. Interviews and the show announcing it also.

If he was going to be the "one" surely they would have kept shush. Red herring for viewers. He will probably be arrested for causing it or something but she is the one who is pushed down the hill.

It was a bit tacky and cheesy horror movie but by far the best episode of the week.

James Barton actor finally actually acting!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

So it seems its Emmames that cause the crash. One of them must end up in traffic. Dunno how his sons are still on road though. They had turned around to head back to the Village of Despair , how could a one legged shoeless James catch them up.

So it seems its Emmames that cause the crash. One of them must end up in traffic. Dunno how his sons are still on road though. They had turned around to head back to the Village of Despair , how could a one legged shoeless James catch them up.

They were called by whatsherface for a taxi yesterday. So they are on their way back up to the camping area

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I thought that red on Emma McCrazybitchs dress was a design. It was suppose to be blood from when she chopped the head off of the chick in back yard.
    It was put on in a designed fashion .

I reckon it will be Emma who dies. James is far too obvious as they have made a great effort to announce he is leaving in the media. Interviews and the show announcing it also.

If he was going to be the "one" surely they would have kept shush. Red herring for viewers. He will probably be arrested for causing it or something but she is the one who is pushed down the hill.

It was a bit tacky and cheesy horror movie but by far the best episode of the week.

James Barton actor finally actually acting!
    He acted brilliantly in Corrie as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I thought that red on Emma McCrazybitchs dress was a design. It was suppose to be blood from when she chopped the head off of the chick in back yard.
    It was put on in a designed fashion .

It's terrible - it's didn't even dry in like blood would and spread - just stayed in the same position

That episode was terrible. All this is so disappointing compared to how Holly's death was dealt with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I thought that red on Emma McCrazybitchs dress was a design. It was suppose to be blood from when she chopped the head off of the chick in back yard. It was put on in a designed fashion .

It reminded me of...

de6602ad195bbe1bfefc412544ac0fa6.jpg

Teofilo Cubillas of Peru.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement