Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

"Grumble, Grumble, Grumble, Grumble, Moan, Moan, Moan, why do I even watch this crap, it's awful..." - Every Second Post These Days

Looks like I'll have to bow out of this thread - its turning into another soap thread that used to be fun, that I now must ignore. To the other old-timers who recall the good auld days on this thread, it's been a pleasure - who knows I may return at some point down the road if things settle down somewhat, but if not I'll probably catch ye on another thread somewhere until that too becomes unreadable... For now, I'm off to find somewhere else to discuss the day to day goings on in Emmerdale...

ASLB Out/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

It is a bit off - pic is what Rhona saw...but seconds before the road was clear with no smoke or mist and no sense of alarm from motorists ahead of them

Where is Pierce's car gone also? And the noise from this accident since it just appears right in front of them? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,335 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I love how nearly the whole village ends up on the same stretch of Dual carriage way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

CvEkLz_WYAAnsCx.jpg

CvEkL0AWEAAlU3q.jpg

CvEkL0BXEAAMoH9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can we expect another cliffhanger car crash tomorrow and Thursday with Ashley/Laurel and James/Emma so a big pile up on the road

I think
    James is the death

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can we expect another cliffhanger car crash tomorrow and Thursday with Ashley/Laurel and James/Emma so a big pile up on the road

I think
    James is the death

I predict Emma. Think James escapes in that chicken truck or whateverit is that wanted directions and Emma follows them

I swear, this is prediction, not spoiler.

Fairly sure it's Ashley's car on the road in front of Rhona and Paddy - Aaron's had a wing on the boot I think?

Fairly sure it's Ashley's car on the road in front of Rhona and Paddy - Aaron's had a wing on the boot I think?

yeah, i think it is clear going by the water images Aaron and Robert and Lachlan end up in the water to swerve Ashley's car

But Ashley is the first blue car in the driving photo (the first one)

Aaron's car defo way more boxy than Ashley's - I'm procrastinating right now, should be studying but detective work more interesting :)

399490.png

399491.png

edit: which means we're agreeing, it looks like Ashley's car overturned on the road

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

God that was drivel. A terrible episode hidden behind flashy camera work and production. And then they try to blacken the legendary character of Jack by making him out to be child beating homophobe...........
    Jack was a monster.

Poor ickle innocent Woburt.......

Looks like I'll have to bow out of this thread - its turning into another soap thread that used to be fun, that I now must ignore. To the other old-timers who recall the good auld days on this thread, it's been a pleasure - who knows I may return at some point down the road if things settle down somewhat, but if not I'll probably catch ye on another thread somewhere until that too becomes unreadable... For now, I'm off to find somewhere else to discuss the day to day goings on in Emmerdale...

ASLB Out/

To quote too many artists to mention- Don't Go :(

• Advertisement

Thanks Mam of 4. You can block me if you want. Problem solved.

ASLB Out/

Ah no stay

Thanks Mam of 4. You can block me if you want. Problem solved.

Eh ? If I wanted to block you , I think that would have happened after one of our many "debates" don't you?

My post was aimed at ASlVB not you.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Eh ? If I wanted to block you , I think that would have happened after one of our many "debates" don't you?

My post was aimed at AVB not you.

why did you quote my posts then. Clearly a dig!! Anyway......... Option to block.

why did you quote my posts then. Clearly a dig!! Anyway......... Option to block.

Clearly a dig? Please , I have no problem letting you know if I was having a dig at you as I'd quote your posts directly .

At the risk of proving myself wrong , which is null and void , I would ask you politely for you yourself to qoute ASLVBs post and see what comes up?? I shall patiently await the resulting quote.

Ah, ok. Well you can clearly see why I thought it was you quoting me!! Anyway, sorry about that, but AVBs post didnt show my posts! Yours did, hence the confusion!!

To quote too many artists to mention- Don't Go :(
    Ah no stay

After a lovely cup of tea (is there any issue a cup of tea can't make better?), I've chilled out a little bit, so yeah I'll stick about for those I still enjoy discussing this show with.

I'll definitely have to start blocking some people though - thanks for the suggestion Talking Bread. I wonder if I block enough people will the Fair City thread become bearable again or has that thread just sunk into so much chaos would it just become me posting with myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

CvEkLz_WYAAnsCx.jpg

CvEkL0AWEAAlU3q.jpg

CvEkL0BXEAAMoH9.jpg

Cool photos.

After a lovely cup of tea (is there any issue a cup of tea can't make better?), I've chilled out a little bit, so yeah I'll stick about for those I still enjoy discussing this show with.

I'll definitely have to start blocking some people though - thanks for the suggestion Talking Bread. I wonder if I block enough people will the Fair City thread become bearable again or has that thread just sunk into so much chaos would it just become me posting with myself...

Just :D:D

Also , sorry for leaving out half your signature,(I must have been het up about something!) rectified there now though :o

Ah, ok. Well you can clearly see why I thought it was you quoting me!! Anyway, sorry about that, but AVBs post didnt show my posts! Yours did, hence the confusion!!

Now I'm confused... I didn't quote you at all for the record just in case there's a glitch in the Matrix showing that I did or something.

• Advertisement

Righteo! I'll be honoured if you want to block me! Apologies if my posts irritate you.

I love the bromance between Paddy and Marlon after all these years, stupid clowns but funny and clearly both love Leo

Just :D:D

Also , sorry for leaving out half your signature,(I must have been het up about something!) rectified there now though :o

:D

Well many thanks, but I should probably point out that the V isn't actually part of it... It's just ASLB the V in LeVar is like the S in DuShaun - one of those weird American names...

Now I'm confused... I didn't quote you at all for the record just in case there's a glitch in the Matrix showing that I did or something.

ha, so am I! :D
    I thought Mam of 4 was saying you were quoting me!! I haven't a clue whats going on and this thread is completely derailed! Lets all just block eachother and post happily ever after!

Again, apologies if my posts annoy you! No intention!!

I love the bromance between Paddy and Marlon after all these years, stupid clowns but funny and clearly both love Leo

Yeah, I loved the Paddy and Marlon stuff tonight - those guys are great together.

:D

Well many thanks, but I should probably point out that the V isn't actually part of it... It's just ASLB the V in LeVar is like the S in DuShaun - one of those weird American names...

Ok , I think I'll just revert back to saying whatever I said at the beginning, which I can't remember either now :o:pac:

fin12 wrote: »
    Cool photos.

I know the producers, they sneak me into lots of scenes!

I thought Mam of 4 was saying you were quoting me!! I haven't a clue whats going on and this thread is completely derailed! Lets all just block eachother and post happily ever after!

I didn't say he quoted you , I said for you to quote his post and see what happened , which was the same as when I quoted it -your posts came up .

I'm not blocking anyone , but feel free to ignore me :D

Don't worry, as annoying as you can be, I can deal with your nonsense, you've been about long enough I've grown immune to it ;) - it's some of the recent blow-ins doing my nut in.

Although, one more post about how much you hate Paddy and I'd quite possibly block you too - Paddy is a LEGEND!!!

• Advertisement

Is Ross and Finn also involved as they on way to farm to see James with books

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement