Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

gasher wrote: »
    Chas has a great pair of bangers

I think she's had 2 boob jobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Very poor episode last night. Pure panto in the Jai/Raaaychul custody battle and not a lot else happening.

Zac's Christening gown is in great condition considering how old it must be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Very poor episode last night. Pure panto in the Jai/Raaaychul custody battle and not a lot else happening.

Zac's Christening gown is in great condition considering how old it must be!

True.

I wondered why on earth anyone would sit with a mug of tea parked beside a 'family heirloom'...:D

If Debbie actually marries Pete (unlikely I know!) then her half brother will become her nephew as well.

Pete's nephew will then become his brother-in-law.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Radio5 wrote: »
    If Debbie actually marries Pete (unlikely I know!) then her half brother will become her nephew as well.

Pete's nephew will then become his brother-in-law.

Sure her parents are cousins so she won't mind lol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,165 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Your man being the father of Charity's baby? Was that just made up out of the blue?

walshb wrote: »
    Your man being the father of Charity's baby? Was that just made up out of the blue?

Wouldn't really have thought so. Charity slept with Ross during the breakup from Jai to make Jai jealous. She made sure he came home and found them together.

Then when she and Declan split, she was living in Moira's and dealing in stolen cars with Ross. They had them in one of the farm sheds and the cops raided the place and there was a big to-do about it when Moira and Cain found out. So there was always the probability that they was more going on than just the cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭kjbsrah1

I would not be surprised if it turned out that Charity is lying about Ross being the dad as she maybe just wants to break Ross and Debbie up! Anything is possible in soap land :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    I would not be surprised if it turned out that Charity is lying about Ross being the dad as she maybe just wants to break Ross and Debbie up! Anything is possible in soap land :)

I think she is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

That crossed my mind too.
    Emmerdale is good for having unexpected twists like that, that's one of the things I like about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After Daisy and now poor Hamish :(

I really hope Jonnie & Zach become good friends and not an affair

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was thinking the same . Zac and Lisa are like the mainstays of the dingle family, the older, wiser ,troubled but yet a safe secure couple, really hope they don't ruin that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ya and why would Ross just take her word, I would want a DNA test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same . Zac and Lisa are like the mainstays of the dingle family, the older, wiser ,troubled but yet a safe secure couple, really hope they don't ruin that tbh.

They cant. Zach's breakdown and Lisa's rape probably increased their relationship strength. Separating them now after all that couldnt break them would be bizzare they have always helped each other through thick and thin. No matter what else is happening with any Dingle they are the constants.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They cant. Zach's breakdown and Lisa's rape probably increased their relationship strength. Separating them now after all that couldnt break them would be bizzare they have always helped each other through thick and thin. No matter what else is happening with any Dingle they are the constants.

Can I just say , so much better put than i could have said :)

I just think Charity is a complete Joke, she was so opposed to having another child that it was the reason why her marriage ended with Jay and everything that happened with Declan only for her to let herself get pregnant after a one night stand with Ross of all people, at least if she had a kid with Declan or Jay the child would be loved and wanted. she just looks like a complete fool now.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Debbie leaving the Garage looking completely sexed up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi can someone please tell me what dose finn know about Ross and how did he find out what it is he knows. I missed some of Thursday episode

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Hi can someone please tell me what dose finn know about Ross and how did he find out what it is he knows. I missed some of Thursday episode

I think Ross just told him, I think he said it was just one time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I cant believe Ross believes Charity about being the Daddy.Get a Dna test.Reminds me of Steve believing Tracy that Amy is his,Who in their right mind would believe Tracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

dubstarr wrote: »
    I cant believe Ross believes Charity about being the Daddy.Get a Dna test.Reminds me of Steve believing Tracy that Amy is his,Who in their right mind would believe Tracy.

I could be wrong here but..........
    didnt boards people work out that when ross and charity hooked up(that was known about) it was too far back for the baby to have been his?
    Then when charity told him, he passed a comment about it "just being the once" and she replied with something like "remember your school biology, thats all it takes"
    Like i said i could be wrong tho.......
    it either,
    1. did happen again but off screen
    2. Shes lying and ross is thick
    3. Boards peeps got their dates wrong lol.

I reckon shes lying but at the same time ross doesnt seem to be thick stupid so i really dont know whats going on lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

.red. wrote: »
    I could be wrong here but..........
    didnt boards people work out that when ross and charity hooked up(that was known about) it was too far back for the baby to have been his?
    Then when charity told him, he passed a comment about it "just being the once" and she replied with something like "remember your school biology, thats all it takes"
    Like i said i could be wrong tho.......
    it either,
    1. did happen again but off screen
    2. Shes lying and ross is thick
    3. Boards peeps got their dates wrong lol.

I reckon shes lying but at the same time ross doesnt seem to be thick stupid so i really dont know whats going on lol.

Sort of right. Boardsies had worked out the time we saw her sleep with Ross to wind Jai up was too long ago...but Ross's comment was 'it was just 1 bunk up in the barn" meaning we didn't actually see them get together. It was probably when they were doing the cars and hiding them on Moira"s farm.

Now whether Charity is telling the truth about Ross being the daddy is a different story ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

piperh wrote: »
    Ross's comment was 'it was just 1 bunk up in the barn"

Thats different so. Maybe Ross is the baby daddy??

Total copy & paste
    Emmerdale Summer Stunt Effects: "biggest ever on British soap"
    ED's summer stunt has reached the 18th day of filming:

Duncan Foster ‏@duncanfo

Day 18 #emmerdale summer spectacular. Massive "cause" Hollywood "effects". Biggest ever on British Soap. The crew and cast are smashing it.

Day18. For the record "we smashed it" #crew #cast #emmerdale

https://www.twitter.com/duncanfo?ref...Ctwgr^author

Sounds massive!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^ I hope there is many deaths

I thought Ross's comment was one bunk up in the back of a car so must have been the time Ross and Charity were involved with stolen cars with Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm guessing we're getting a good few deaths alright, as they're comparing it to the Emmerdale plane crash in 1993, which killed off 4 major characters over the course of the week. Of course back then, the cast was probably only about half the size so they probably couldn't afford to kill off many more than four at the time - maybe we'll get more. I'd bet the minimum fatal casualties will be 3, but it'll probably be more than that.

Either way, if it's taking them 3 weeks to film, I'm sure it'll be pretty epic.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ^ I hope there is many deaths

I thought Ross's comment was one bunk up in the back of a car so must have been the time Ross and Charity were involved with stolen cars with Aaron
    I'm guessing we're getting a good few deaths alright, as they're comparing it to the Emmerdale plane crash in 1993, which killed off 4 major characters over the course of the week. Of course back then, the cast was probably only about half the size so they probably couldn't afford to kill off many more than four at the time - maybe we'll get more. I'd bet the minimum fatal casualties will be 3, but it'll probably be more than that.

Either way, if it's taking them 3 weeks to film, I'm sure it'll be pretty epic.

Emmerdale did say the stunt would be a bloodbath, I cannot wait

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gasher

Where is pearl this days,is she still having an affair with misty the cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh the mental pictures yuk yuk yuk
    Debbie leaving the Garage looking completely sexed up :rolleyes:

lucky bitch
    Total copy & paste
    Emmerdale Summer Stunt Effects: "biggest ever on British soap"
    ED's summer stunt has reached the 18th day of filming:

Duncan Foster ‏@duncanfo

Day 18 #emmerdale summer spectacular. Massive "cause" Hollywood "effects". Biggest ever on British Soap. The crew and cast are smashing it.

Day18. For the record "we smashed it" #crew #cast #emmerdale

https://www.twitter.com/duncanfo?ref...Ctwgr^author

Sounds massive!

lots of use of the word smashing there... is it a hint? Giant comet crushes the village :pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement