Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

FIREMAN SAM!!! I forgot about this until I looked at the links from the other video :pac:

It's so 80s sounding :/

Edit: I have now realised how sad awesome this post is :p

I have never seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

Anyone who thinks kids tv has disimproved in the last 20 years need only watch one episode of 'bananas in pyjamas' to be proved wrong. What a weird show o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Too good of a day to be stuck inside studying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Good luck to Fiach in the USI elections today :D Anyone have any news? I'm terribly out of the loop...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Bel-air_bayeux.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Such a lovely day! My face is all sunburnt now though, ow :mad:

The ice-cream shop in Manor Mills is called ScoopLes and not ScoopIes, as I discovered today. Scooples is an odd name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Such a lovely day! My face is all sunburnt now though, ow :mad:

The ice-cream shop in Manor Mills is called ScoopLes and not ScoopIes, as I discovered today. Scooples is an odd name.

Speaking of scoop-related things,

2.30pm tomorrow and I am finished as an undergrad in NUI Maynooth, and hence, to say I will be going for a few scoops would be an understatement.

This is also a disclaimer in case I do or say anything embarrassing to boardsies, cut me some slack. I'm frickin finished! :D:D

Thursday night is where it's at, for the serious scooping. Though there will be spots of scooping every night of the week no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Leopoldbloom, where ae you!:

Sorry. I left Mantra. Because it was sad. So, so sad. Then I was in Cork at a USI meeting (about which I will soon blog), then I was in Dublin getting drunked and now I'm in the mother's.

Also, Fiach put up a fantastic fight but was beaten by Isobel O'Connor of UCD in the election for USI Equality Officer. He did us more than proud and should be patting himself on the back right now, while making as many racist / sexist comments as possible.

And now I am hungry.

This thread is like Twitter for boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

But twitter is a lame, stalker, sado, lonely website!
    I hope that doesn't mean this is? =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ah Ben! Don't knock it till you try it!

Ah Ben! Don't knock it till you try it!

Tried it, wasn't a fan. i'll stick to boards, Facebook and my blog!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sorry. I left Mantra. Because it was sad. So, so sad. Then I was in Cork at a USI meeting (about which I will soon blog), then I was in Dublin getting drunked and now I'm in the mother's.

Also, Fiach put up a fantastic fight but was beaten by Isobel O'Connor of UCD in the election for USI Equality Officer. He did us more than proud and should be patting himself on the back right now, while making as many racist / sexist comments as possible.

So sad to hear it but you're right...he did himself proud!!

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Thats him ;)

I was trying to read his name badge, but when he walked past me...it turned around!!!! Think he may have caught me doing so! Ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

First year, done :D

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Finished! :D

I'm just gonna come out and say it: I hate you right now! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Probably hate me a little more for editing my post before you posted that quote :p

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Probably hate me a little more for editing my post before you posted that quote :p

Yea basically!

Anyone find a psychology book in the library that isn't a library book in the last week or so?

It's a large book, called Psychology, : Martin, G. N., Carlson, N. R., & Buskist W. (2006). Psychology. (3rd Revised Edition European adaptation). Boston: Allyn and
    Bacon.

I covered it with that plastic stuff, and it has a load of post-it notes in it, one which has my name and student number in it.
    I spent a good bit of money on this, and despite the fact that I have searched everywhere in the library for it, and gone to the lost property in the arts block, I can't find it.

if you do see it, will you let me know please!! Same as losing €60+ cash!!

Cheers!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Awhh so drunkl..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Awhh so drunkl..
    :D

Gtfo, you. BANNED!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

You can't hate Rory.

By the way had anyone mentioned to you, Rory, that you have an uncanny resemblence to the new Doctor Who?

Oh dear jesus I announced to 2 first years in Fibbers last night that I moderated on here and that I can almost guarantee they'll hate being in Maynooth by the end of their degree... they scoffed at that though. So naive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

FINISHED MY DEGREE. :D:D:D

also extremely hungover. ow.

Must...start..essays. Brain melting.

Such a lovely day! And pretty much everyone is finished exams now too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

pretty much...... ;_;

At least my last is thursday, not Friday morning like in First year. Stupid Philosophy.

• Advertisement

Aww, poor Funky *pats on head*

God damn hayfever!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement