Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭spudz21

This thread makes for fun reading......although slightly disturbing at the same time:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 tiredofwaiting

spudz21 wrote: »
    This thread makes for fun reading......although slightly disturbing at the same time:P

Well the tone was lowered during the weekend but I suppose it's great craic that we can finally let off some steam :) Your welcome to join us and the dirty boys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

Ah! Another victim to fall to the filth brought upon by those that are "tiredofwaiting".:D

Me.....victim?:pnever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 tiredofwaiting

spudz21 wrote: »
    Me.....victim?:pnever!

You will enjoy it spudz I'll be gentle...promise;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

C-J wrote: »
    Don't worry nga, the future of the nation is safe in their somewhat slippery hands! Thankfully the sun doesn't come out too often in this country! Bit of craic on here is definitely lightening the mood of the arduous wait,
    But when it does come out, eroo's clothing must come off!!:D
    Hey guys my god have you all been busy!! Suncream, whipped cream, sharing speedos! Wow!! I go away for one weekend and it all erupts here. Eroo baby I'll look after you, are you ok? I hope that other fella has been keeing his hands to himself!! :eek: Seriously dont know how you fitted into a pair of speedos with itsallgood muffin top!!!:P

I'm alright.. but I do need some urgent TLC;)

You will enjoy it spudz I'll be gentle...promise;)

Should I be worried.....:o:p

We're gone very quiet!! :(

eroo wrote: »
    We're gone very quiet!! :(

Cant believe we got booked for "being naughty". The filth for the last few weeks and we get yellow carded for that :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

itsallgood wrote: »
    Cant believe we got booked for "being naughty". The filth for the last few weeks and we get yellow carded for that :D:D:D

Ah are ye boyos gonna kiss and make up so :p:p:p

• Advertisement

rugby wrote: »
    Ah are ye boyos gonna kiss and make up so :p:p:p

Lets just say I wont be calling for the speedos to be boiled washed and handed back just yet. Thats if eroo still has them, he has an awful problem with stripping.

Lets just say I wont be calling for the speedos to be boiled washed and handed back just yet. Thats if eroo still has them, he has an awful problem with stripping.

mmmm have ye news ye wanna share with us :eek::eek:

mmmm have ye news ye wanna share with us :eek::eek:

No, just if your around when he takes them off will you look after them for me....Might need them for August, either to wear or for someone to eat.:D

No, just if your around when he takes them off will you look after them for me....Might need them for August, either to wear or for someone to eat.:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: why have ye a date in august... oh im a busy busy lady :D and men on men what ever yer taking off for each other , ya can keep that info too yer selves :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: why have ye a date in august... oh im a busy busy lady :D and men on men what ever yer taking off for each other , ya can keep that info too yer selves :D

That all male fantasy raring its head again rugby.....:D
    The bet of an intake with tiredofwaiting revolves around August.

That all male fantasy raring its head again rugby.....:D
    The bet of an intake with tiredofwaiting revolves around August.

No fantasy going on in my mind... what about yours , i cant quiet say the same :eek::eek: you will be a busy man come aug so ull have loads of entertaining too be doing :P lucky tiredofwaiting , lol im stir well clear of ya :D

No fantasy going on in my mind... what about yours , i cant quiet say the same :eek::eek: you will be a busy man come aug so ull have loads of entertaining too be doing :P lucky tiredofwaiting , lol im stir well clear of ya :D

Very busy man, takes 3 days and 4 bottles of talcum powder to get into that speedo

Very busy man, takes 3 days and 4 bottles of talcum powder to get into that speedo

Hey thats your own business how long it take you too get the job done :P

What can I say, didnt think stamina was a bad thing :D

What can I say, didnt think stamina was a bad thing :D

3 DAYS , YOUR SECRET IS OUT ;)

• Advertisement

Tantra:D

Tantra:D

So long, fare well time too get ready for the real world , work work work is calling moi :D try behave and no more yellow cards try for a red one :)

So long, fare well time too get ready for the real world , work work work is calling moi :D try behave and no more yellow cards try for a red one :)

Red card....thats a paddling

Red card....thats a paddling

Well where ya gone too, the sun is shinning down here :D, time too get those speedo's on :p

Well where ya gone too, the sun is shinning down here :D, time too get those speedo's on :p

I will if you do:)

I will if you do:)

Thank the lord you live no where near moi :D:D what a day , woo hoo its friday

Yeah, today is a good day:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Here organising my child's birthday party for this weekend, i don't think anything i encounter in templemore will be as stressful as this!!!

Boring...

• Advertisement

:D:D:D how di

Advertisement