Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

itsallgood wrote: »
    :confused::confused: enjoy the weather, plenty of sunscreen and large bottles of cider. Remember, dont want to be seeing tan lines when the compulsory swim suit days hit us in templemore.

Ok only because its sunny out today , im calling a truce with ya :D heres a large bottle of cider :p as for the swim suit days ill be in the pool before ya :eek: my good aul buttie

eroo wrote: »
    Have to give a shout out to rugby and tiredofwaiting.. they were very thorough in their application of suncream!

Tut tut tut , people here will be thinking all sorts about the three of us now :D:D:D tiredofwaiting better log on too defend herself :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Out of curiosity do women get a choice as to bikini or swimsuit, or are we just handed lovely standard issue swimsuits?? The hot weather brings out some very revealing swimwear, as was modelled yesterday by various people in the national aquatic centre. I was beginning to regret the laser eye surgery i could see too much.

C-J wrote: »
    Out of curiosity do women get a choice as to bikini or swimsuit, or are we just handed lovely standard issue swimsuits?? The hot weather brings out some very revealing swimwear, as was modelled yesterday by various people in the national aquatic centre. I was beginning to regret the laser eye surgery i could see too much.

Hey mrs welcome too the mad house, yup the swim wear some people are wearing is crazy, altho the boyos here will give the thumbs up ... id hope we are allowed wear our own suit suits, jes never though of that :rolleyes:
    got laser done my self its brillant aint it :D
    its all good cant really chat at the mo , as hes trying too fit into his speedos which are a size too small for him but sure he wont be told , and as for eroo hes still wipping on the suncream, the two boyos are having some male bonding time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

rugby wrote: »
    its all good cant really chat at the mo , as hes trying too fit into his speedos which are a size too small for him but sure he wont be told , and as for eroo hes still wipping on the suncream, the two boyos are having some male bonding time :p
    Bonding in seperate changing rooms!
    Tut tut tut , people here will be thinking all sorts about the three of us now :D:D:D tiredofwaiting better log on too defend herself :P

Whatever they think is probably true.. sure how else would the 2 of ye have covered me head to toe in whippedsun cream?

• Advertisement

Bonding in seperate changing rooms!

Whatever they think is probably true.. sure how else would the 2 of ye have covered me head to toe in whippedsun cream?

:D:D:D:D thats me laughing ya nut job

:D:D:D:D thats me laughing ya nut job

You weren't laughing earlier!!:p

You weren't laughing earlier!!:p

Im laughing all day :D:D:D and not in your company.. can i express too everyone ive never met this chap before, lock him up and take him away mods :D

They'd need an army to lock me up!! Super slippery with the suncream on! :P:D

They'd need an army to lock me up!! Super slippery with the suncream on! :P:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

Close rugby. Eroo got into my speedos while i whipped cream to pour on you and tiredofwaiting. Can i add sugar or are you guys sweet enough? ;) new regs brought in regarding swim gear. Both males and females are giving standard issued thongs. One size fits all. Myself and eroo both just fit into one and they're quite flattering. ;) we where squashed but looked good in there like siamese twins.

Close rugby. Eroo got into my speedos while i whipped cream to pour on you and tiredofwaiting. Can i add sugar or are you guys sweet enough? ;) new regs brought in regarding swim gear. Both males and females are giving standard issued thongs. One size fits all. Myself and eroo both just fit into one and they're quite flattering. ;) we where squashed but looked good in there like siamese twins.

That aint saying much for the size of ye if ye fit into one:D:D:D:D:D:D but hey thats yer own business :p this pouring whipped cream on male on male aint impressing the females here, well ill just speak for my self in saying , get a room guys :p

I know nothing of this sharing of swimwear!!!

The proof is in the bathing with nothing on!!:D

I know nothing of this sharing of swimwear!!!

The proof is in the bathing with nothing on!!:D

Are you implying that my good aul buttie its all good is lying bout the sharing of speedo's , why would he lie :p

Are you implying that my good aul buttie its all good is lying bout the sharing of speedo's , why would he lie :p

I.. don't.. know..:(

I.. don't.. know..:(

:D:D:D:D where ya gone to itsallgood eh

itsallgood... you're making me nervous!! :P

Just when this thrend got interesting , one guy was speaking about pouring whipped cream over another guy dot dot dot and now hes logged off , whats going on mr its all good :p:p:p

Eroo dont think anyone wants too talk too us , i blame you :mad:

Eroo dont think anyone wants too talk too us , i blame you :mad:

:( I should be punished!:D

• Advertisement

:( I should be punished!:D

wheres itsallgood gone :eek: he sort ya out, get ya out of those speedo's that belong too him :p

wheres itsallgood gone :eek: he sort ya out, get ya out of those speedo's that belong too him :p

:eek::(

Where is tiredofwaiting gone? She might help me!!

:eek::(

Where is tiredofwaiting gone? She might help me!!

now now a fella needing help off a younge lady too fend off a fella wearing speedo's , what is the world coming too

now now a fella needing help too fend off another fella , what is the world coming to eh :D:D:D

Nothing to with fending off anyone!! Merely need some female assistance in the suncream dept!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

O my dear sweet jesus.....ye are the cream of the crop.....what was it....a famine!!!!! :D:D:D

NGA wrote: »
    O my dear sweet jesus.....ye are the cream of the crop.....what was it....a famine!!!!! :D:D:D

Was it summit i said , the 2 boyos have left the building :p hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Don't worry nga, the future of the nation is safe in their somewhat slippery hands! Thankfully the sun doesn't come out too often in this country! Bit of craic on here is definitely lightening the mood of the arduous wait,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

Wild imagination rugby, or is it fantasy? Never said we were pouring cream on each other, said it was being whipped for you and tiredofwaiting (aka ?). Sorry went missing, game got stuck in speedos, my own that i was wearing not eroos, but finally pried it free. ;) won't go into anymore details, you'll be needing a cold shower before bed. Anyway, signing off. Night night y'all. ;)

Wild imagination rugby, or is it fantasy? Never said we were pouring cream on each other, said it was being whipped for you and tiredofwaiting (aka ?). Sorry went missing, game got stuck in speedos, my own that i was wearing not eroos, but finally pried it free. ;) won't go into anymore details, you'll be needing a cold shower before bed. Anyway, signing off. Night night y'all. ;)

Well if i had too choose between wild imagination or fantasy , ill take wild imagination please.. as for tiredofwaiting (AKA) your guess is as good as mine, Tg you freed yourself from the speedo's , a cold shower now for yourself , it will ease the pain that you put your self through, was starting too worry about ya. sleep well now :p toodles me aul chum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 tiredofwaiting

Hey guys my god have you all been busy!! Suncream, whipped cream, sharing speedos! Wow!! I go away for one weekend and it all erupts here. Eroo baby I'll look after you, are you ok? I hope that other fella has been keeing his hands to himself!! :eek: Seriously dont know how you fitted into a pair of speedos with itsallgood muffin top!!!:P

Advertisement