Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

eroo, the 5 second stripper....off with the speedos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

rugby wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Ok ok.. If it will keep you sweet!!:D
    itsallgood wrote: »
    eroo, the 5 second stripper....off with the speedos

Got it down to 4.57 secs

eroo wrote: »

Got it down to 4.57 secs

I need talcum powder, a crow-bar and safety goggles for anyone about to get the speedo off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 tiredofwaiting

Got it down to 4.57 secs

Ah you can do better than that...its only a mankini hardly your sunday best:cool:

I need talcum powder, a crow-bar and safety goggles for anyone about to get the speedo off

why did you poop yourself?:D:eek:

• Advertisement

thats a new low tiredofwaiting.....tut tut....:(
    its so tight it springs off

thats a new low tiredofwaiting.....tut tut....:(
    its so tight it springs off

Well you didnt leave much to the imagination:p if they are that tight get a bigger pair :o

Well you didnt leave much to the imagination:p if they are that tight get a bigger pair :o

that would beat the whole pupose of speedos and the muffin

Ah you can do better than that...its only a mankini hardly your sunday best:cool:

I don't want to damage it.. otherwise it's gone for good! You wouldn't want that now would ya??;):p

I don't want to damage it.. otherwise it's gone for good! You wouldn't want that now would ya??;):p

you can borrow mine if i ever get it off:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Wow my last post in here was in January 2010, I'd forgotten all about this place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

Hi all :D

Hi all :D

Howdy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Care to elaborate?:D

;)
    my friends and i have a penchant for whiskey after a few beverages, so the bottle of jameson12 comes off the shelf!! Needless to say the debauchery that follows is the stuff of legends, but i sound like i'm in good company here!

C-J wrote: »
    my friends and i have a penchant for whiskey after a few beverages, so the bottle of jameson12 comes off the shelf!! Needless to say the debauchery that follows is the stuff of legends, but i sound like i'm in good company here!

That's mild mannered!! Debauchery is waking up and being the pictionary definition of shame:pac: Friends are the counter balance to drink induced amnesia!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kaffy

Hmm just found this thread - looks like fun :)

want to be in templemore even more now if all of you lot will be there too :D

That's mild mannered!! Debauchery is waking up and being the pictionary definition of shame:pac: Friends are the counter balance to drink induced amnesia!
    clearly your not drinking enough. Too many brain cells left. Now i have to find that book thingy that tells me what the big words mean. ;) actually i'll just go for a pint bottle with ice for the day thats in it

clearly your not drinking enough. Too many brain cells left. Now i have to find that book thingy that tells me what the big words mean. ;) actually i'll just go for a pint bottle with ice for the day thats in it

Ah come on now mr its allgood , you dont need big words to impress us those speedo's say it all :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ah come on now mr its allgood , you dont need big words to impress us those speedo's say it all :eek::eek::eek::eek:

God I hope they dont, the stories they could tell

God I hope they dont, the stories they could tell

:eek::eek::eek::eek: oh please dont tell us :p

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek: oh please dont tell us :p

Its alright, no fear.I've discovered a way to gag them.:P

Its alright, no fear.I've discovered a way to gag them.:P

Im sure you have, ive seen your sorts before paying people too keep quiet, tut tut tut shame on you :P

lets just hope they don't tell all when tiredofwaiting starts torturing them in August.:o

lets just hope they don't tell all when tiredofwaiting starts torturing them in August.:o

Love too know how you have all this inside info of whose starting next and whose not ??? for all you know we could all be in before ya , wouldnt that be super, ill have a chat too tiredofwaiting for ya, ill send a pm , warning her too look out for ya :P:P:P see im so nice

Love too know how you have all this inside info of whose starting next and whose not ??? for all you know we could all be in before ya , wouldnt that be super, ill have a chat too tiredofwaiting for ya, ill send a pm , warning her too look out for ya :P:P:P see im so nice

Where did i say anything about who is going in and when?:confused::confused::confused: Sun gone to the head today? There is a wager in place regarding an August intake.

Where did i say anything about who is going in and when?:confused::confused::confused: Sun gone to the head today? There is a wager in place regarding an August intake.

Your ALWAYS saying it .. nope sun not gone too my head but thank you for asking :D good luck with the wager

Your ALWAYS saying it ..
    :confused::confused: enjoy the weather, plenty of sunscreen and large bottles of cider. Remember, dont want to be seeing tan lines when the compulsory swim suit days hit us in templemore.

eroo is avoiding tan lines by sun bathing in the nude ;)

Good man, knew that was you in brittas. The mankini looked well but your better without it.......nice placement of the sunscreen by the way:eek:

• Advertisement

Have to give a shout out to rugby and tiredofwaiting.. they were very thorough in their application of suncream!

Advertisement