Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

sounds like your getting into the creche business too
    you will have to start getting some of these :D:p:D

[IMG]http://www.discount-comfortersets.com/wp-content/uploads/product_images/Baby-Carrier-Cover-in-Designer-in-Camouflage--Carrier-Type-Active.jpg We have them on back order!!:)[/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Gonna be awesome.
    So awesome in fact that I'm coming back from the Airsoft free zone that is Shítzerland for it!
    Awesome.

Gonna be awesome.
    So awesome in fact that I'm coming back from the Airsoft free zone that is Shítzerland for it!
    Awesome.

Excellent!
    See you Sunday!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Dragonstail......
    My return to MAC......

Im as giddy as a priest in a playground ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Gonna be awesome.
    Awesome.

it will be worth the trip pal :D

• Advertisement

johnboyire wrote: »
    the civilian rules are nice and simple and will be an interesting change.

yeah it will add an interesting element to the game and its something we only tried once before but on a much smaller scale this time there will no mistakin the civilians :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Stone.cold wrote: »
    yeah it will add an interesting element to the game and its something we only tried once before but on a much smaller scale this time there will no mistakin the civilians :D

and no mistaking the bloodthirsty federation marines

flower-power.jpg

I hope Lava, - president Lava can keep his marines under control

the last thing cullystan needs is a bunch of federation grunts trampling around the place causing havok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Dragonstail......
    My return to MAC......

Im as giddy as a priest in a playground ;)

Or a nun in a candle factory;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

This week is dragging in, roll on Sunday,LAC... come on:D

Ah the ravings of the ill-informed fuelled by the propaganda machine

Federation Marines are sworn to protect their President & their Country from all foreign invaders
    and no mistaking the bloodthirsty federation marines

they are known through out the world for their diplomatic ways and care they take in other counties not to disturb the locals or their way of life.

go sell crazy somewhere else were all full up here :D

• Advertisement

Ah the ravings of the ill-informed fuelled by the propaganda machine

Federation Marines are sworn to protect their President & their Country from all foreign invaders

they are known through out the world for their diplomatic ways and care they take in other counties not to disturb the locals or their way of life.

go sell crazy somewhere else were all full up here :D

Lolol

You forgot to mention that they love kittens and long walks on the beach.... :rolleyes: :D:D:D

Lolol

You forgot to mention that they love kittens and long walks on the beach.... :rolleyes: :D:D:D

its a well known fact i didnt see the need to bring it up again :D

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Federation News

Farmer shot by Marines:

Reports are reaching us of an incident close to the Federation Border earlier today, sources claim that marines opened fire on a group of sheep farmers who were moving sheep close to the border with the Northern Territory.

We will bring you more on this story in our evening bulletin.

Farmer shot by Marines:

Reports are reaching us of an incident close to the Federation Border earlier today, sources claim that marines opened fire on a group of sheep farmers who were moving sheep close to the border with the Northern Territory.

We will bring you more on this story in our evening bulletin.

those dastardly Feds!! is no-one safe!!?

where any sheep harmed in the incident??:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Fup off you! Those so called farmers were probably sheep rustling! Damn terrorist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Sheep farmers my a$$ insurgent provocateurs more likely.

Get Some.

Fup off you! Those so called farmers were probably sheep rustling! Damn terrorist!
    hoplite wrote: »
    Sheep farmers my a$$ insurgent provocateurs more likely.

Get Some.

You pair sound guilty - so can anyone tell us about the wellfare of those animals (the sheep not the marines):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Federation News

FedNews.jpg

In the news tonight:

• Accidental Shooting of Farmer
    • Show of Strength by Cullystan Rebels
    • Peace talks resume

but to our main story:

The Federation ministry of defence released a statement earlier concerning the the alleged shooting of a sheep farmer by a Marine;

At approx 10:20 this morning a caravan of sheep farmers crossed the federation border, they were met by a Marine patrol who stopped the caravan to conduct a search. During the course of the search one of the farmers produced a long metallic object from a cart, a young marine seen this and fearing his troop was about to be attacked he fired and fatally wounded the farmer, in accordance with Federal Military law the Marine has been relieved of duty & confined to his barracks until a full investigation can be carried out, the object in question has been taking away as evidence for further testing.

we would like to extend our sympathies at this time to the family of the farmer.

Federation News has also learned that none of the sheep were hurt in this incident although 1 is being treated for shock, all have been offered counselling services but as yet have not accepted.

.....................................................................................................

In what is being described as a show of strength LAC rebels fired a short range missile towards the Federation Border today only to detonate it moments before it reached federation space. Tonight President Lava called the launch foolish and ordered the immediate closure of the border between the Federation & Cullystan
    r377055_1754027.jpg

.....................................................................................................

And finally tonight talks have resumed between the Federation security council and representatives of the DarkWater group, talks broke down last month when darkwater officials accused the security council of stealing donuts from the buffet table. Security members returned to talks today but there was sign of the delicious treats.

Good night & stay safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The voice of reason Cullystan

Sweet Jesus!! Enough lies from lava news, misleading as your reports are - they are consistent, they consistently make me sick!!

If you can handle the truth, visit the freedom blog, where you can find out what the Feds darkwater and the cullystanian government are really up to!

(federation cyber-geeks don't brother even trying to find me :p:D )

Long live LAC !!! And all the people fighting dictatorships!!!

http://thecullystanfreedomblog.blogspot.com/

• Advertisement

Sweet Jesus!! Enough lies from lava news, misleading as your reports are - they are consistent, they consistently make me sick!!

If you can handle the truth, visit the freedom blog, where you can find out what the Feds darkwater and the cullystanian government are really up to!

(federation cyber-geeks don't brother even trying to find me :p:D )

Long live LAC !!! And all the people fighting dictatorships!!!

http://thecullystanfreedomblog.blogspot.com/

No one cares about your terrorist lies!

As for those sheep I'm sure the Fed Marines will ensure they're safe and cared for (possibly in a small room at a medium heat for 30min per kg).

Propaganda & lies from the cowards behind the wire

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Damn!!! this is about to boil over :eek::):eek:

Propaganda & lies from the cowards behind the wire

Damm right brother! Only one way to deal with those cowardly commies, nuck 'em 'til they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.

A.T.F wrote: »
    Damn!!! this is about to boil over :eek::):eek:
    Oh were wayyyyy past boiling point

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Oh were wayyyyy past boiling point

o.k !!!!! DAMN this looks like its goin blow :D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

This has just gotten way too baaaaaaaaaaaarbaric for the innocent livestock

Anyone for lamb kebab????

This has just gotten way too baaaaaaaaaaaarbaric for the innocent livestock

Anyone for lamb kebab????

I will take 3 with all the trimmings!!! Yummy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

Secret Sauce?????

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha

• Advertisement

Secret Sauce?????

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha

Errrrmmmmm I think I will pass on the sauce!! Dodgy fecker...:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement