Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Holy funkin schnit :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

super day sunday as always ,big thanks to everyone who made it out,some tough gaming, looking forward to MAC 2011 and the new game modes cheers all :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

A great day.
    Thanks to all that attended.
    Excellent photos as well.

Have a Great Christmas and see you all in the New Year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

A.T.F wrote: »
    gaming, looking forward to MAC 2011 and the new game modes

2011 is goin see us putting on our most complex games to date all new props & challenges as well as visiting some old favourites too :D, but for now my brain is getting a well deserved rest a good soakin of russia's finest and start all over again January 11, thanks once again to everyone that has supported us in 2010

Fed2011.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Happy christmas lads,see you all in the new year,cheers and thanks for all the great games during the year,,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

A belated Happy Christmas! :D
    Here's to more fun and shenanigans in 2011

Well were back tomorrow after the hols time to burn off that turkey :) anyone thts coming down tomorrow gates open @ 10am

Big thanks for today Guys are first day back and some excellent games although i will be sore tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Great to be back out today, the diet based tales were even entertaining! Let's see how long that lasts!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Was great to be back after the Christmas break!!
    Good day as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Federation News

FedNews.jpg

NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH

President Lava has ordered the closure of the border to the south of the country after fierce fighting broke out in the neighbouring province of Cullystan, At approx 9 am this morning militia from the L.A.C (Liberation Army of Cullystan) attempted to storm goverment buildings in the Countries capital. Their attempt failed but it has lead to fierce fighting in the streets between the Cullystan Military and the LAC, this attack seen an end to a ceasefire that was called in December, and adds even more victims to the list of fatalities racked up through years of war

In related news the Cullystan government have asked the Federation Security Council to investigate claims that a gang of Nomadic Arms dealers that travel frequently through Federation Territory have been supplying the L.A.C with weapons.

We will bring you more on this story as it breaks.

theDragonstail.jpg

Cullystan: A small country to the south of the Federation, torn apart by years of internal fighting between the Cullystan military and the Liberation Army of Cullistan (LAC) a heavily armed group determined to bring down the Cullystan Government.

The Game:

After an investigation by the Federation Security Council, it appears the rumours are true. A Nomadic Gang called the Dragons have been supplying the LAC with weapons, The Federation President Benny Lava has instructed his Military Chiefs to send troops to intercept these arms dealers and stop them at all costs. The Marines have not been given permission to enter Cullystan territory, so they must try to stop the gang while they pass through the Federation.

Meanwhile the L.A.C have learnt of the plan & fearing they will not get the weapons and ammunition they need to support their campaign are prepared to cross Border & take on the might of the Federation Marines to ensure there supplies.

Created by: John Gallagher ATF

More intel will follow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭moggser

ah jaysis not more of this shiote

moggser wrote: »
    ah jaysis not more of this shiote
    what can i say ya cant keep a good thing down :D

thats true Trev

but ****e games ****e site......

see ya Sunday lol

all of the above banter between me and Trev is...well... banter...never know with these Ned Flanders types

thats true Trev

but ****e games ****e site......

see ya Sunday lol

all of the above banter between me and Trev is...well... banter...never know with these Ned Flanders types
    Lookin forward to it even if u are a sh*te player i will carry ure ass for another game :D

HA!!!! had to start wearing collars since i started splaying down there with you been carrying you so much

any way see ya sunday pal should be Me Dice Gary and Dave and we be NEEEEEEDIN EEH!!

we be NEEEEEEDIN EEH!!

Pie??

well if your asking ...i'm dancing

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    theDragonstail.jpg

Cullystan: A small country to the south of the Federation, torn apart by years of internal fighting between the Cullystan military and the Liberation Army of Cullistan (LAC) a heavily armed group determined to bring down the Cullystan Government.

The Game:

After an investigation by the Federation Security Council, it appears the rumours are true. A Nomadic Gang called the Dragons have been supplying the LAC with weapons, The Federation President Benny Lava has instructed his Military Chiefs to send troops to intercept these arms dealers and stop them at all costs. The Marines have not been given permission to enter Cullystan territory, so they must try to stop the gang while they pass through the Federation.

Meanwhile the L.A.C have learnt of the plan & fearing they will not get the weapons and ammunition they need to support their campaign are prepared to cross Border & take on the might of the Federation Marines to ensure there supplies.

Created by: John Gallagher ATF

More intel will follow

This game is filling up fast :) invites were sent out via facebook, if any of our regulars are not on fb let me know & if u want to attend I will add your name to the list.

Big thanks to all that came out today, Hawks & co for travellin down and all the shadows that turned out some epic games, and seriously memorable moments :D Robs pistol malfunction to mention one lol i have never been so glad a pistol mis fired

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Great to play against blind bastards as always.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Great to play against blind bastards as always.

Blind? Nah u just got to be a lot sneakier since your last visit

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Anyway, back to the real M.A.C (check the events thread if you don't know what I'm on about) :)

Many thanks to all who turned out yesterday for an enjoyable days, no fuss gaming. A pleaure to have The Hawks on site as always!

MACposter3.jpg

Others may try to imitate, but there is only one M.A.C click on the picture above for membership details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Fair play Trev - best of luck to you guys in 2011!

Big thanks to eveyone that came out today, ATF for comin down from the smoke & all the shadows that turned out some seriously good games :D

Moggser if u read this we found ure mag

Trev how very dare you have games on and not tell the notorious M.O.G lol i mean nice one yeah that will do nicely ill grab it next week should be down all goin well

ATF that's my site right gerrowa it or have the cobblers to come down next week to for the crack..

and AON come on down too if ya think yizzur up for eh

i mean thats if Kimmy is free she owe me some sort of sugary snack

• Advertisement

Trev how very dare you have games on and not tell the notorious M.O.G lol i mean nice one yeah that will do nicely ill grab it next week should be down all goin well

ATF that's my site right gerrowa it or have the cobblers to come down next week to for the crack..

and AON come on down too if ya think yizzur up for eh

i mean thats if Kimmy is free she owe me some sort of sugary snack
    Jaysus thats some smack talk right there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement