Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most politcally incorrect opinion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Acacia wrote: »
    I suppose my most ''un-PC" opinion is that I really don't care too much about giving to animal welfare charities *awaits angry mob*

Id prefer to give money to an Animal Welfare charity than an Animal Rights Charity, pfffffffffft animals to have rights, but they shouldnt be treated cruelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

to be fair animals rarely do some of the bad s*** people do to each other and the fact charity workers wages come out of donation's i think is b***ox

Not all charity workers wages come out of donations . I would check with each individual charity before making a donation to make sure it goes to the victims in question.

And I know animals don't do 'bad ****' to us as you say, and they shouldn't be treated cruelly (I'm opposed to hunting and blood-sports , for example). However, I wouldn't give money to take a dog off the streets when there are children in the developing world living in sewers or on rubbish tips. That's just how I feel.
    Fad wrote: »
    Id prefer to give money to an Animal Welfare charity than an Animal Rights Charity, pfffffffffft animals to have rights, but they shouldnt be treated cruelly.

What's the difference between an animal rights charity and an animal welfare charity?:confused:

cautioner wrote: »
    I think smoking should be made completely illegal. Offenders will be punished by slow, painful death.

I thought lung cancer was a slow painful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭pagancornflake

Liberal douches i call them

rich middle class only concerned with the world around them cause its popular culture

they will tend to no alot about propaganda gave to them about the envoirment, world hunger, human rights yet bring them on a bus journey into dublins inner city and they dont give a .... or not no these problems even exsisted.

try tell them that dublins inner city makes up for 91 percent of crime
    prison system made up of 70 percent from dublins inner city
    highest rates of poverty very low funded education In Ireland

This is what i find very hard to understand, you try get it through to there head about these social problems and your called small minded

yet put your world hunger t shirt on and cheer in barcak obama and claim to be so in touch with the world as your smugness chokes real ireland to deathwith political sensitive buzzwords intrests groups who claim to repersent the poor when they dont have the slighest clue about poverty

i shall leave at this but are new Irish liberal society claim to be open minded and free speech yet refuse or have diffrent ideolgys than thses people or just dont want anything rammed down your throat about al the worlds problems but are own..your automaticly classed as small minded a bigot a racist or a facist

they say they repersent the left what the hell is the left do you repersent the left cause its cool do you repersent it cause its cool to.they where there che t shirts yet ask them about socilism they will not have a slightest clue what your talking about
    if someone asks me what side i stand on my reply always is any side your not

Wake up and look at the city around you stop been so smug about everything if you realy want to make a difrence

a inner city mans view on are liberal middle class college society

"rich middle class only concerned with the world around them cause its popular culture"

I can tell that you are lower middle class by looking at your spelling. Silly poor people whining about their failures. Listening to it always puts a smile on my face.

"rich middle class only concerned with the world around them cause its popular culture"

Pff, lrn2sociology. My family is extremely rich. I mean seriously, we could BUY and SELL you ass and make substantial profits from your assets (pun intended- behold the benefits of superior upper middle class hereditary intelligence). Despite our potential for eminence, we are hermits and we dont care about the world around us in the slightest.

Acacia wrote: »

What's the difference between an animal rights charity and an animal welfare charity?:confused:

Animal Rights would be like PETA claiming animals deserve total liberation and ya know rights.

Welfare would be like the ISPCC, saying you shouldnt beat the **** out of dogs and cats, go ahead and keep as pets, theyre loving companions, and we'll be damned if we'll stop you eating em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Animal Rights would be like PETA claiming animals deserve total liberation and ya know rights.

Welfare would be like the ISPCC, saying you shouldnt beat the **** out of dogs and cats, go ahead and keep as pets, theyre loving companions, and we'll be damned if we'll stop you eating em.

Ah, okay, I get you now. :)

Pff, lrn2sociology. My family is extremely rich. I mean seriously, we could BUY and SELL you ass and make substantial profits from your assets

And aren't you all the better with you're wealth and level headedness.

to be fair animals rarely do some of the bad s*** people do to each other and the fact charity workers wages come out of donation's i think is b***ox

Are they supposed to do it for the laugh then?

Charity Workers need a wage too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Acacia wrote:
    Personally, I always give to a 'human' charity over an animal one.
    Agree 100% - in theory (can't remember the last time I donated)
    thought lung cancer was a slow painful death.
    My attempt at irony = fail.
    Fad wrote:
    People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'm trying my best not to say this, but I can't help it, but there's so many reasons not to, but God...
    How very Hitler of you.
    I think smoking should be made completely illegal. Offenders will be punished by slow, painful death.
    You know what's ironic about this? Guess which vehemently anti-smoking leader lead the biggest anti-smoking campaign in the world in the 30s and 40s?

• Advertisement

...Was it Roosevelt? I'm gonna say Roosevelt.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    You know what's ironic about this? Guess which vehemently anti-smoking leader lead the biggest anti-smoking campaign in the world in the 30s and 40s?
    ...Was it Roosevelt? I'm gonna say Roosevelt.

Lol :D

In light of the thread in after hours about the newest "Youth Defence" campaign, I believe anyone who opposes Stem Cell research deserves one hell of a lobotomy.

*wanders to AH* Stem cells ftw, was thinking of doing Science in Cork for that very reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Surely that renders such a singling out of men as completely and utterly redundant?

This is a good point you raise! I'm sure there was some logic behind it originally but I've since forgotten. I just get annoyed at anyone telling anyone that they can't have an abortion. If they regrets the abortion, it's that person's problem not some horrible pro-life campaigner.

I also don't really care about the starving children in Africa, I'm completely desensitized to it... And while I know it's wonderful to give all these starving countries lots of money, I think it'd be nice to fix Ireland too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I thought lung cancer was a slow painful death.
    i didn't think anyone would fall for that one

@cautioner if we were'nt meant to eat cows why did god make them out of beef?[HTML]<sub>had to</sub>[/HTML]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I'm Pro abortion,
    I don't care about starving children in the third world.
    I think the current government/tax system in Ireland is totally bent for the top businessmen and their cronies.
    I don't like Nigerians(I have yet to meet a nice Nigerian so this is my politically INcorrect opinion based on my experiences), I find them to be lazy, rude, arrogant, and intimidating.
    I don't like Jehovah's Witnesses, to me its not far from a cult(can justify this one, some of my relatives are JHs).
    I don't really care if cannabis is legalised or not, I don't want to smoke it so it wouldn't affect me.

I'll probably think of more later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I'm Pro abortion,
    I think the current government/tax system in Ireland is totally bent for the top businessmen and their cronies.
    I don't like Nigerians(I have yet to meet a nice Nigerian so this is my politically INcorrect opinion based on my experiences), I find them to be lazy, rude, arrogant, and intimidating.
    I don't like Jehovah's Witnesses, to me its not far from a cult(can justify this one, some of my relatives are JHs).
    I don't really care if cannabis is legalised or not, I don't want to smoke it so it wouldn't affect me.

Jeez ur a lovely person:P

1. Think all gov. should cancel 3rd world Debt and cut oversees expenditure and that should help them

2. Agreed with this and I hate Fianna Fail really

3. I think most foreigners are alri but know what ur sayi. There's this black kid at are school and he's a thick. Thinks he's a gangster and u say anyting to him suddenly ur a racist:confused:

4. Hate people who try to force religon on u i.e. religon teachers and thos e people who call around to ur house...don't know what religon they are tho

5. I'm pro abortion

6. Hate people who laf at there own jokes when there not funny... and wen it's an oldish person u don't no well u have to sarcastically laf at the "joke" so as not to be rude.

7. Think people who are convicted of rape more then once should be castrated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I'm Pro abortion,

At least your honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I'm also pro-abortion. There's too many humans! I dont care if life starts at conception, or implantation. If they can't feel the pain of it, then why should i care!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

I'm pro-abortion.
    If there's an illegal immigrant I say send them back, regardless of the FGM story... I don't want Ireland to be viewed as a soft touch, it will only open the floodgates.
    I hate 99% of Romanian immigrants (lazy bsatards, at least the Polish work, only say 99% because I knew ONE romanian person who actually did something meaningful in his life i.e NOT BEGGING)
    I'm the only one (that I know) that doesn't give a flying fcuk that Barack Obama's black. Big fcuking deal. Of course, if he turns out to be siht (here's hoping he won't) if I say anything like "oh he's a crap president" I'll be presumed as racist.
    I hate black people who go around saying "O DAM FLY GANGSTA N****" Then pull the race card on white people if we say ANYTHING, doesn't even have to be racist, to them.
    I hate parents who bring up their child in their own religion. How can the child decide?? Give him/her up to a reasonable age, 14/15 until they can decide for themselves.

No doubt I'll think of more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

RHRN wrote: »
    I'm pro-abortion.
    If there's an illegal immigrant I say send them back, regardless of the FGM story... I don't want Ireland to be viewed as a soft touch, it will only open the floodgates.
    I hate 99% of Romanian immigrants (lazy bsatards, at least the Polish work, only say 99% because I knew ONE romanian person who actually did something meaningful in his life i.e NOT BEGGING)
    I'm the only one (that I know) that doesn't give a flying fcuk that Barack Obama's black. Big fcuking deal. Of course, if he turns out to be siht (here's hoping he won't) if I say anything like "oh he's a crap president" I'll be presumed as racist.
    I hate black people who go around saying "O DAM FLY GANGSTA N****" Then pull the race card on white people if we say ANYTHING, doesn't even have to be racist, to them.
    I hate parents who bring up their child in their own religion. How can the child decide?? Give him/her up to a reasonable age, 14/15 until they can decide for themselves.

NOBODY likes Romanians... where I live they beg just outside my estate on gracepark road and on Collins Avenue... They also called round begging on CHRISTMAS DAY last year???? I mean what the ****.... GET A JOB or piss off back to Romania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

RHRN wrote: »
    I'm pro-abortion.

Excellent post!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Probably that social welfare should be scrapped.

Or that the higher tax band should be got rid of.

Or that Barack Obama is a complete sham who should never have been elected.

Or that government money shouldn't go into things like charity, museums, art galleries, 3rd level education, sport...

Being a young conservative tends to make people think I'm being sarcastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

obl wrote: »
    Probably that social welfare should be scrapped.

:eek:
    Or that government money shouldn't go into things like charity, museums, art galleries, 3rd level education, sport...

then what should it be spent on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Carlotta

1. The poor should be sterilised.

2. Black people are generally less intelligent than white people. There are some very notable exceptions, but so many African countries are very backward and underdeveloped. Exploitation by the white man does not explain it all.

3. The state should have more power to remove children from their families if it is in the best interests of the child. The focus should be at early intervention, not waiting until a problem develops.

4. The most successful Irish people are the ones who don't live in Ireland. Ireland holds people back.

5. I also am pro-choice.

6. Organised religion is one of the world's greatest evils. Islam is currently the biggest threat. People should only be allowed to practice their religion in private. "Religious reasons" should never trump the accepted code of conduct in secular societies.

7. I am strongly in favour of the death penalty for murder.

8. Free healthcare is a bad thing. It encourages waste and inefficiency. I believe in subsidised healthcare, with people paying what they can afford.

9. Ireland should be reunified. It's the best thing for the island as a whole whether unionists admit it or not.

Carlotta wrote: »

7. I am strongly in favour of the death penalty for murder.

8. Free healthcare is a bad thing. It encourages waste and inefficiency. I believe in subsidised healthcare, with people paying what they can afford.

The only here how get fully free healthcare are the people who cant afford it.........

Lex Talionis FTW, but there are situations where I can see murder being justified.

Touchy issue on this board, but I think Depo Provera injections for pedophiles is a really good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Carlotta

The only here how get fully free healthcare are the people who cant afford it.........

Not saying people should pay all the costs, but they should have to make a contribution based on what they can afford. Everyone can afford to pay something, even if its just 5 or 10 euro. Its not about making profit, but people will value a service more if they pay for it and not run down to the GP every time they have a cold just because they have a medical card.

Carlotta wrote: »
    Not saying people should pay all the costs, but they should have to make a contribution based on what they can afford. Everyone can afford to pay something, even if its just 5 or 10 euro. Its not about making profit, but people will value a service more if they pay for it and not run down to the GP every time they have a cold just because they have a medical card.

But that 5 to 10 euro would just be eaten up by admin costs, its be pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

:eek:

Yay! Contoversial!
    then what should it be spent on?

Essentially, I see those as being like this:

;)

I'd suggest it got spent on stuff with an actual return, and not recreational facilities that wouldn't survive independantly. The country needs to be run like a business, not a charity.

Advertisement