Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE proposed pay cuts for junior doctors from February 18th...

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

maninasia wrote: »
    I think you mean the system is better for the doctor, not for the patient :) .
    Err - no. Better for both. Who would you prefer to be treated by - someone who has gotten some sleep and can think about whats wrong with you or someone who has so little sleep logical thought is an impossibility.
    Nowhere was it mentioned doctors work longer shifts are have more frequent calls. Many private doctors may do by their own discretion of course.
    It was mentioned earlier in the discussion.
    Jane5 wrote: »
    Everyone still invertebrate here? Yeah? Nobody up for a good long strike? Thought not.
    All due respect Jane5, I don't see you out on the picket line. No-one in any job can strike without union ballot in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

Yeah that made a lot of sense to lock the other thread....WTH. I know we are in the wrong place here but what could be the excuse for that.

Advertisement