Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Junkie Stories

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Athens hasd it fair share of junkies too.The park beside the Plaka area is swarming with them,syringes all over the ground and you see tourists standing ten feet away gawping at maps to see how they got lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moderation people!!
    Moderation people!
    Moderation people!

Did you really have to post about moderation three times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Did you really have to post about moderation three times?

Sorry dude. My connection is all over the shop. I was posting and then my browswer was crashing. None of my posts on a few forums were appearing :( Had to reboot and all that jazz. Think it was down to my uTorr proxy stuff.

Hopefully you will see this :D If not I give up. A man has a few miles to cover today!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

My next door neighbour and his friend were fighting, they are 2 yack heads. The mother of your man called the gaurds and then they start fighting the guards. The poor mother was very drunk so after all that she throws the son a knife! :pac:
    "sick it in em, sick it in em!!!"

Very funny when the guards called for backup, talk about police brutality:D
    They got 6 months each and are still banging the ga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

why do they do that mid air taking a dump action?

Iv seen it loads of times! Hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

For the record I will consider "Everything in moderation including heroin" to be encouraging people to take illegal drugs from here on out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I didnt laugh the day I was mugged of my christmas runners at needle point when I was 15.., so now I laugh at every available opportunity at evey Adam and Paul esqe piece of social dirt.

In Centra on Amiens Street two junkies (male and female) fresh out of the methadone clinc next door were fighting over who was getting the Mars Drink as they only had enough for one, In short they ended up tussling over the bottle which burst, chocolate milk all over the both of them, the change the woman was holding sprayed out all over the floor...so, the end result was a kind of chocolate/money soup and the two of them standing there like lamposts saying "now lurk wha ye duuune"

For a second I try to imagine these people as children and wonder did they ever have any aspirations in life, I feel a fleeting pang of sorrow for them, that dissipates just as fleetingly when I see the the girl who has to clean it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I think there was a thread a while back about some junkies robbing tin foil in a shop in the city centre. I think there may have been some cctv footage too. Or else I was drunk and imagined the whole thing.

A friend of mine works in a Centra in carlow. they keep all the tin foil behind the counter now, because the junkies were coming in, opening up the rolls of foil, ripping of some and then buggering off.
    They came in to the shop a few days later, and couldn't find the foil on the shelves, and proceeded to give the staff dog's abuse, as to why it wasn't on the shelf:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I love the logic of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

you sound like a right c'unt

u dont know da half of it :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

nuxxx wrote: »
    why do they do that mid air taking a dump action?

Iv seen it loads of times! Hilarious

It's the stage after taking to much and before overdose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

heard a story about a guy headin to work just before 7am,was near heuston station when he saw 4 guys standing around cheering,they were puttin a golf ball into a plastic cup on the ground!!! and they actually had a putter thats the weirdest bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

trout wrote: »
    Junkies are funny now ?

i would say that the idea of somebody ruining their life through an addiction to a drug (or anything else) and ending up basically desolute isn't funny at all.

on the other hand, some of the bizarre, one off things that they do under the influence can be damn funny.

I see neither anything funny about the first point nor anything wrong about laughing at the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

javaboy wrote: »
    For the record I will consider "Everything in moderation including heroin" to be encouraging people to take illegal drugs from here on out.

Is that against the charter all of a sudden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

madmik wrote: »
    u dont know da half of it :pac:

well someone has to knock the sad vile ones out as the big junkies are harmless, butthe small ones have a bit of fight in them, and when your 13 getting kicked in the head at the top of abbey street, people walking by nothing bothering to help you then you hop his head of the curb they feel its fine to lock you away ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

FruitLover wrote: »
    Is that against the charter all of a sudden?

It has been for quite some time:
    Threads discussing Illegal Activities
    Any threads or posts advocating illegal activities or asking for help in such activities will be deleted. You can also be banned for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

madmik wrote: »
    "i dunno ted,ah Fckk it

Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

A junkie jabbed me with a syringe and now i'm HIV positive...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I've only ever once had an experience with an addict. It wasn't a bad one, nor necessarily funny. We were in Amsterdam and after a night out we were discussin how to get back to the hostel. Then an addict comes up and says that he can tell us how to get home, asks where we're from, when we say Ireland he begins speakin Irish to us. He then begins to go on about the history of Europe and how the Basque region and its language has no roots in anywhere in Europe so historians can't figure out where it came from. For an addict he was quite knowledgeable. He also got us back to the hostel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

bluto63 wrote: »
    I've only ever once had an experience with an addict. It wasn't a bad one, nor necessarily funny. We were in Amsterdam and after a night out we were discussin how to get back to the hostel. Then an addict comes up and says that he can tell us how to get home, asks where we're from, when we say Ireland he begins speakin Irish to us. He then begins to go on about the history of Europe and how the Basque region and its language has no roots in anywhere in Europe so historians can't figure out where it came from. For an addict he was quite knowledgeable. He also got us back to the hostel
    Are you confusing "Addict" and "Tour Guide"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Don't know many tour guides who'd start smoking crack in front of you. But hey, it is Amsterdam afterall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    i wouldnt say people are laughing because they are on heroin.

i think its more laughter because of the stupid actions they pull off.
    more because the junkies are moronic, especially in behaviour.

EXACTLY!! Thread was only meant for a laugh. :confused:

This is a subject we often talk about in the pub after a few pints! Never intended to hurt anybodys feelings, but if I did... go f*ck yourselves :D

Save the sob stories for somebody who cares! Talk to FRANK :rolleyes:

For the record though, I don't laugh at the fact that they are heroin addicts & i'm not etc... I just laugh at all the dumb things they do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

so i thought i'd resurrect this thread as it been almost a year now and i'm sure there's been some funny junkie stories recently.

So was sitting on a bus up parnell square bound to donegal happliy munching away on a chicken fillet roll. Now theres 2yack heads; one standing and the other one sitting at the other guys feet on the steps right outside some art gallery.

Now both were coming fully equipped with cans of guinness in tow, mind you on a scorcher of a day,

The lad standing up now notices my looking in their direction but starts eying up my chicken fillet roll. Feeling a bit guilty i refrained from chomping on the roll until the bus has pulled off.

all of a sudden you see the fella that was standing let off a massive burp and then projectile vomiting on the guy below him 's head.

But instead of apologizing to your man he takes a big gulp of his can, face starting to look a bit dodgy and again with the vomiting on his head a 2nd time.

To be honest it looked like your man (the victim) was too out of it to notice that it was raining guinness bile on him.

But he'll have an umbrella for next time so at least he learned something that hot summer's day.

Advertisement