Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

My turn for Bill Bailey tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How have I not heard about this before???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, how are things in here?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yay: Slipknot are touring...

Nay: ...and playing a standing-only venue in London when I'm 35 weeks pregnant. :mad:

Not too bad in general, but everything is better after a nice cup of tea in the morning. Had to stop my driving lesson half way through this morning because of car trouble, so that was a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wandered into Galway today to pick up the new Trivium album, am happy i did, the album is absolutely brilliant.. Now the controversial part, i like the unclean vocals that Trivium did on their earlier albums, but the clean vocals suit Matt Heafy far better than the unclean style..

Mozel Tov on the news rainbow :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Congrats on the pregnancy RK :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Congratulations rainbow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Deathcrusher show anyone?

It will be a sweaty type of night, the jox welded to ya after that lineup and acting the eejit..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be at it!

How's everyone doing? :)

• Advertisement

Fine here, hitting me that today is the 7th week of 12 off my course, 1st semester is nearly wrapped..

The time is really flying this year, it's kind of scary! Hate to think how fast it'll go when I hit 50 :pac:

Understatement if ever i knew one, 2 months til we ring in 2016 :eek: Life begins at 50 :pac:

Almost November and not a single Christmas present has been bought. So disorganised this year :O. Haha so they say. Will know it 22 and a bit years if its true :D.

It's usually the 2nd week of December when i start Christmas present shopping, i'm going to enjoy life and not worry about what's on the horizon, will worry about that bridge when it's eventually time to cross it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I refuse to think of Christmas before Halloween :-P

Also, I'm kinda freaking out over the new Star Wars trailer. I cannot wait for December for that reason alone

I have Santa to think of so I try to get sorted early to make it less stressful :P. Off to the US in two weeks time so have little choice but to wait until I get home. It'll be grand though, I've been in tighter spots!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Somnus wrote: »
    I refuse to think of Christmas before Halloween :-P

Ditto, I need at least one bag of cheap Halloween sweets before I can even think about it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I don't like to acknowledge Christmas before December. Christmas is nice and all, but the novelty is taken out of it when it occupies a quarter of the year.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

After Halloween is over is a good time to get thinking about it. I just worry about the financial aspect every year :O.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If Christmas went away forever I can't say I'd be sad.

I would :(

Stupidly excited for the new Star Wars film in December :D

I'm already thinking about Christmas next year, whatever about this year! :pac:

I seriously love Christmas :o

I'm cautiously excited about Star Wars myself, scared Jar Jar Abhrams is gonna do to this what he did to Star Trek. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38,044 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Remember the buzz around last Christmas when Acdc announced the Dublin gig date . Sad enough time personally but would love a big metal band to announce a gig around Xmas just to get something to look forward to next summer

Black Sabbath Aviva stadium would be a preference lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

PTH2009 wrote: »

Black Sabbath Aviva stadium would be a preference lol

Lol is right no chance of that making the required numbers there.

RDS at a slight stretch I'd gather if they were outdoor here.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,044 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lol is right no chance of that making the required numbers there.

RDS at a slight stretch I'd gather if they were outdoor here.

If mcd are going to make the Aviva summer date a yearly thing than I could see bon jovi doing it as they would be big enough and there due a tour in 2016

Black Sabbath would sell out the 3arena but with a strong support line up could sell the Aviva or rds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm already thinking about Christmas next year, whatever about this year! :pac:

I seriously love Christmas :o

I'm cautiously excited about Star Wars myself, scared Jar Jar Abhrams is gonna do to this what he did to Star Trek. :(

I enjoyed his Star Trek movies. Mainly the first one. ALl though I never watched the show at all so I can't comment from that perspective. All though I think I read somewhere once where he said he made Star Trek but it turned out more like Star Wars

Somnus wrote: »
    I enjoyed his Star Trek movies. Mainly the first one. ALl though I never watched the show at all so I can't comment from that perspective. All though I think I read somewhere once where he said he made Star Trek but it turned out more like Star Wars

I liked the first one, but Into Darkness was a shambles :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

PTH2009 wrote: »

Black Sabbath would sell out the 3arena but with a strong support line up could sell the Aviva or rds

Nope they'd fill the point with no immediate sell out a summer job in RDS would guarantee proper numbers too, Aviva forget about it.

Advertisement