Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mess

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

mmmmmmmmmmmm delicious pubmed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

argh! I'm afraid of change!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Anybody else finding this cold weather a pain in the ass???? I actually have to stay at home and study as im pretty much snowed in :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Snow totally screwing up my study plans and I've exams next week! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

should we have a beers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Dr Galen wrote: »
    should we have a beers?

How about we say we don't have beers then they might actually happen?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Dr Galen wrote: »
    should we have a beers?

You organise it and everyone else will go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I've attempted organising beers before with limited sucess, but I'd be up for it :D!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

You organise it and everyone else will go.
    Ah now, don't lie to poor DrGalen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Pharmacology will be the death of me. SO MANY DRUGS, SO LITTLE TIMEEEEE!

• Advertisement

while some of them *may* assist the study process, most won't, and you dont have time to try them all to find out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Tree wrote: »
    while some of them *may* assist the study process, most won't, and you dont have time to try them all to find out ;)

propranoLOL

Happy New Year everyone :D

Whoever rids the world of the scourge of assignments will have my lifelong grattitude

Whoever rids the world of the scourge of assignments will have my lifelong grattitude

I'll swap, you can do mine and I'll do yours.... stupid science and it's societal implications :D

Done! ive half of mine done so you better have a similar level of prep ready for the trade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

@sam34

When did you become a Mod of the Gentleman's club?!

Aren't you a chick!?!?

Consider them ovaries to be internalised testicles....

MAn you can tell im in exam season, the house hasnt been this clean since we moved in.....

time to write a personal statement (ie mop the kitchen and bring a years worth of beerbottles to the glass recycling....)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

I finished my exams last week, so despite my best intentions the house is it bits and my productivity has gone down the jacks.

• Advertisement

time to write a personal statement (ie mop the kitchen and bring a years worth of beerbottles to the glass recycling....)

oooh what cha applying for?? And YAY week off :D Beers/poor coffee when you're back on campus, we never managed it last semester.

totally! IRCSET funding season \o/ they dont make it easy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Vorsprung wrote: »
    @sam34

When did you become a Mod of the Gentleman's club?!

Aren't you a chick!?!?

sorry, just saw this now.

been modding tgc for about 6 months i think, maybe more.

got drafted in to keep an eye on the medical threads, i think.

and yes, i'm a chick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

For those whose lab projects seem to be going on forever this may cheer you up.

we should probably try to organise a beers, or a coffees or a somethings.... for a good feeling between all those assignments etc...

we should probably try to organise a beers, or a coffees or a somethings.... for a good feeling between all those assignments etc...

My name is Jessibelle and I endorse this message:D

And as an aside, other than the open day last Thursday, have you heard anything additional back on the lab yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Jessibelle wrote: »

And as an aside, other than the open day last Thursday, have you heard anything additional back on the lab yet??

Given the sizeable ex pat population, can I respectfully suggest the Belgian Beer cafe in Brisbane?

Jessibelle wrote: »

Nope, though i did take home a toy that's frustratingly incompatible w/ linux.

We can have two sets of beers, one in adelaide and one in dublin? Mid week or w/e suit best? (and if the aussies stay up reeeealy late or we get started reaaallllly early, we can have a simu-beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Last Anatomy practical today. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Larianne wrote: »
    Last Anatomy practical today! :D

Corrected your post. I can't wait to be able to say the same. 8 weeks....

Advertisement