Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stingiest thing you've seen stingy people do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 leerdun46

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    I steal food from my brother and mams house

thank **** they aint on bords or the locks would be changed

now getting peckish for some freezer suprise!!!!
    are you broke or something?very bad when your robbing food off your family??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

About 3 years ago one of my inlaws got her first "career" job. Within weeks her mother had calculated how much she had spent on her daughter's clothes, food and education over the years, and demanded that she be re-imbursed.

Around the same time the daughter and her fiance broke up and the daughter decided to sell their home (the mortgage and loan was all in her name and all from her money). Her mother demanded that she give her half the value because "she provided a house for her all her childhood". Thankfully that time she refused to pay up.

Her mother also went into a clothes shop where her daughter had an account and (stupid shop assistants) racked up 1,000 euro in debt on it and left her to pay it. First she knew of it was weeks later when she popped into the shop looking for something new.

It's worth noting her mother earns more than she does and has no other children to provide for.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

worked in a house where the mother hid the toilet paper ,wasn't because we were working there , because there was a specific spot for it.

She stank worse than the pooh.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

fozzle wrote: »
    About 3 years ago one of my inlaws got her first "career" job. Within weeks her mother had calculated how much she had spent on her daughter's clothes, food and education over the years, and demanded that she be re-imbursed.

Around the same time the daughter and her fiance broke up and the daughter decided to sell their home (the mortgage and loan was all in her name and all from her money). Her mother demanded that she give her half the value because "she provided a house for her all her childhood". Thankfully that time she refused to pay up.

Her mother also went into a clothes shop where her daughter had an account and (stupid shop assistants) racked up 1,000 euro in debt on it and left her to pay it. First she knew of it was weeks later when she popped into the shop looking for something new.

It's worth noting her mother earns more than she does and has no other children to provide for.

:mad:

FFS! WHAT!!!! Some women should have a license to have children.
    yoshytoshy wrote: »
    worked in a house where the mother hid the toilet paper ,wasn't because we were working there , because there was a specific spot for it.

She stank worse than the pooh.

...and jebus, i think i just go a little sick there in the back of me mouth!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ThomondBull

I lived with a fella in first year who whenever he pulled a girl he used always have sex in her anus. I assumed this was because he was too tight to buy condoms but recently ive started thinking he has some deep obsession with making love to girls' anuses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ZiMZuM

I lived with a fella in first year who whenever he pulled a girl he used always have sex in her anus. I assumed this was because he was too tight to buy condoms but recently ive started thinking he has some deep obsession with making love to girls' anuses.

Sounds like a bit of an a*shole......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You don't "make love" to an arse, you fcuk the sh1t out of it, forgive the pun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I ve started thinking he has some deep obsession with making love to girls anuses.

Isnt that a given for all blokes?

How hes getting them all to do it is another thing.

"I dont know how to tell you this. But I think you have cancer of the ass. Im a doctor"

"Oh noes! What shall I do!?"

"We dont have much time, quick- follow me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Abigayle wrote: »

"I dont know how to tell you this. But I think you have cancer of the ass. Im a doctor"

Words of experience???:D:D

Simple as this......

"Oops, wrong hole, well while I'm already in...."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Abigayle wrote: »

Does anyone remember that story from a few moths ago about some guy who pretended to be a doctor and he was 'treating' this woman for a vagoo infection by putting gel on his cock and shagging her. Apparently it was going on for months before she started to think something was up. What a legend that guy was!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Does anyone remember that story from a few moths ago about some guy who pretended to be a doctor and he was 'treating' this woman for a vagoo infection by putting gel on his cock and shagging her. Apparently it was going on for months before she started to think something was up. What a legend that guy was!!

She was a teacher, no less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Words of experience???:D:D

I was the doctor *evil grin*

/latex glove

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

When the M50 tool was still up, i used to laugh at the people checking the coin rejection hole has they drove through.

Or when working on the Sites, the old fellas saving the tin foil off there Sandwichs for the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SmokeyJo84

i went to an all you can eat chinese restaurant with the girls and one of my friends asked could she eat off my plate cos she didnt want to pay for dinner....i refused :D

also my ex had a massive row in a spar shop in town with the guy behind the counter because the guy had 'done' him out of 20cents...i pretended not to know him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭AnotherYou

I was out with two of my mates on Paddy's last year, just up the road to a party, I'd about 25 euro so I bought a miller 24 pack of bottles and one of my mates was hard up for cash (as he ALWAYS is) so I split it with him and sure I just reckoned he'd remember it and get a round in one day when I'm broke or whatever.

Long story short, he gets trashed and pukes, but he pukes in the cab. So thats a 130 euro fine, but I didn't have it, and he certainly didn't have it, so my other mate payed the fine instead of getting the gards involved (which'd have meant the guy was done for drinking at 17).

Almost a year later and the guy hasn't bought as much as a drink for my mate. Everytime we're out he always buys his drinks on the way back from "toilet trips" too.

It really does spoil a friendship when you have that to think about. And I remind him of that every now and then, still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

I ate two scotched eggs cos I was feeling so hungry, even though my Mum bought one for me and my brother each.

Did he also tell her she didnt have cancer when she actually did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Beibhinn20

not sure if this one counts ,but how and ever, i work in a supermarket and as such i see a helluva lot of stingy people...

for example:

People asking for 20 cents cash back after a laser transaction costing €5.34... yup that makes sense. Ridiculous.

People insisting that the twenty two cent price for a plastic bag is "extortion" and having already packed their bags, leave the shop refusing to pay on principle...

People also insisting that the juice in a carton is actually gone off (eventhough its all gone) and they want their money back...

and pet peeve numero uno, why do people eat from a pick n mix bag they haven't paid for yet?

Apologies for the slightly batty meanderings of a person who has had FAR too much time to investigate stinginess...

ps. never eat from the bottom shelf of a pix and mix...think about it,how tall are snotty fingered toddlers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

SmokeyJo84 wrote: »
    i went to an all you can eat chinese restaurant with the girls and one of my friends asked could she eat off my plate cos she didnt want to pay for dinner....i refused :D

Id have stabbed him/her/it to death with my fork tbh.

My Chinese nosh.

I saw a guy in Jimmy Chungs on the Quays a few weeks back who looked like he was determined to put them outta business. Talk about abusing the "all you can eats" offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

This thread is just brilliant!!

In first year of college I lived with one the stingiest girls. She'd rob toilet roll from college and then hide it in her bedroom. I don't think she ever bought shampoo, soap, washing powder etc she would just take everyone elses.

Teabags were used for about 3 cups of tea, an milk was diluted to make it last longer. She used to go home at weekends (3 1/2 hours by bus) and bring back a bag of shopping that "mammy" had bought that day - incluing meat, milk etc because she wouldn't go to the supermarket herself.

We had a dishwasher in the house that we weren't allowed to use because it would be "too expensive". The landlady had left a box of dishwasher tablets in the house for it and she used them to wash her clothes when we started to hide our washing powder from her.

Needless to say, was not sorry when I had to move out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

In first year of college I lived with one the stingiest girls. She'd rob toilet roll from college

Nothing wrong with that ;) those big blue rolls last for ages, its for wiping sh|t, I blame the over soft toilet paper for poor morale fibre that led to the financial shenanigans of the celtic tiger days!

ps hiding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

How quaintly put, anus indeed, tis aRsehole in my neck of the woods... Tis far from an anus you were reared!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭i_love_toast

kid on my road used to peel the chewing gum stuck to the road and eat it...which is just rotten!

worked in a deli and woman asked for 10 slices of ham...to weigh it we put it on a slice of tinfoil instead of the scales which even though is cleaned still wudnt trust.woman goes mad because were apparently trying to"rob her"by weighing the ham with tinfoil because it will cost extra..??!!

dad is terrible...once picked cheese out of the bin,cut off the fury mold and continue to eat it!ROTTEN!

lads in college once went into the pizza hut"all you can eat buffet" with showboxes lined with tinfoil and when theyd have a slice theyd also put one into the shoebox.got round 30 slices into it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

one of me mates is quite legendary with his stinginess,he absolutely hates spending more money than he has to ,some of the stories off the top of me head is wed go to the pub and get the pints in,he always got the offer of the day ie the cheapest pint,but always asked for it in a miller pint glass so it wud look like he was drinking miller ,not the cheap stuff

youd be at someones house etc and ask around if anyone wants anything in the shop,hed be like yeah yeah id like this and that etc,take out his wallet ,ya can clearly see it stuffed with notes,he starts counting out the coppers and if hes short hed ask around the lads if he could borrow a euro or 2,even though he has plenty of notes and act all offended if ya refuse:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

peanuthead wrote: »
    Man, I do this, its not stingy, it just makes sense!!

If I'm having tea in work Ill make it. I drink herbal tea. Teabag in flask, add water. when its finished leave teabag there and a few hours later fill it back up with water!!

Someone mentioned something about a guy he knew drinking cheap flagons in his house before going to the pub. Now Ive never done that, but so what!! Not as stingy as bringing vodka to the club in your pocket!!

hahaha some of these stories have been excellent - but when yer broke sneaking in the odd bit of booze into a pub is fine - generous with yer mates, but not with overcharging feckers :) always remember, crouching tiger, hidden naggin!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

che

lads in college once went into the pizza hut"all you can eat buffet" with showboxes lined with tinfoil and when theyd have a slice theyd also put one into the shoebox.got round 30 slices into it!

Im trying to make up my mind if thats genius or sick as fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Im trying to make up my mind if thats genius or sick as fook.

Its genius

Its genius

No this is genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Thread resurrection FTW!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement