Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Was my post deleted?
    Not asking why,just wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah come on, that was weeks ago! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mike65 wrote: »
    Ah come on, that was weeks ago! :p

Weeks? Try months or years!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

greetings wrote: »
    Was my post deleted?

Yep. Deleted because it was in poor taste... unlike Nigella's grilled squid with lentils and mint salad. Nyom.

Wont happen again javaboy sorry:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 free_the_paedos

Was my post deleted?

Because people here don't want to accept that females become naturally attractive to men when they reach a certain stage of development, which isn't neccesarily on the day of her 17th birthday.

You should join my campaign!

<

Oh by the way she is legal for greetings;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Oh by the way she is legal for greetings;)

I'll say hello to her for you so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Because people here don't want to accept that females become naturally attractive to men when they reach a certain stage of development, which isn't neccesarily on the day of her 17th birthday.

<

That arrow isnt pointing anywhere? are you on drugs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 free_the_paedos

That arrow isnt pointing anywhere? are you on drugs?

First of all, yes. But that's irrelavant.

The arrow is pointing towards the block that contains my user details. The most prominent thing in this box is my username "free the paedos".

My campaign is to rid the world of paedophilaphobia (paedophobia is the fear of children).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

You all know shes 49 right?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

49 and delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Deliciously big mutton ears, just like her fathers.

I love this, probably linked already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L57BcmGB-E0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You all know shes 49 right?! :eek:
    What difference does that make if they think she's hot? She looks way younger anyway.

/methinks back to the last time someone said about Colin Firth/Antonio Banderas "You all know he's 49 right?! :eek:"...

Nope, never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

<

Heh, Peepshow rules. Also, paedophilia by definition is only when the victim hasn't reached puberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Carol Vorderman though, I definitely would!
    Most definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

49?!? seriously? :eek:
    I hope im as hot as her when im 49.. actually i wish i was as hot as her now and im 19!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Dudess wrote: »
    What difference does that make if they think she's hot? She looks way younger anyway.

/methinks back to the last time someone said about Colin Firth/Antonio Banderas "You all know he's 49 right?! :eek:"...

Nope, never happened.

I didnt mean that in a bad way, if anything its fairly impressive she looks as she does at 49!

No need to get so touchy... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Peared wrote: »
    She does have great boobs.

And hair.

Not fair the way dark haired women get to have a glossy mane and us blondes never ever get really shiny hair.

Anybody know how to remedy this?

Dye it?

She was FAR hotter before she had all that plastic surgery. Not that she's not hot now... but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Special Kay, you've lost me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Just watching her cooking show,looks great for her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

How the hell does someone find a 3 and half year old zombie thread on AHs?

But yes agreed, she is hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

She's a fine bit of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

I'd like to flah her across the table and get stuck into Sherry Trifle at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

My vision of the perfect wife - dusky, classy and especially voluptuous.

Scrumptious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

coonecb1 wrote: »
    My vision of the perfect wife - dusky, classy and especially voluptuous.

Scrumptious :D

Finally someone who speaks sense!

Nigella is awesome. Beautiful, sexy, naughty, and she will cook you an a delicious dinner aswell! Can't ask for more than that.

When she first appeared on US tv even George Clooney described her as his dream woman. Praise indeed from a guy that wouldn't short of female attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its an appalling programme, she comes across as a ludicrous self parody. Jazz music is now dead to me (except for the really weird stuff).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

For a 52 year old, you would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Its an appalling programme, she comes across as a ludicrous self parody. Jazz music is now dead to me (except for the really weird stuff).

I think you're missing the point. People watch the show for a good laugh at Nigella's foodie innuendos and mannerisms as she steps into her massive pantry at 2am to rustle up something (usually a calorific dessert) in a sexual way. Its not a show for culinary inspiration but for Nigella's hilarity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

It's interesting, if you watch Nigella's first show for the BBC, she is so much more watchable and very different from the parody of herself that she has become. I happened upon her first series recently. She's almost less friendly, and more business-like, MUCH less flirty. She is definitely encouraged to ham it up for the camera nowadays.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement