Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

she's a good looking woman but the way she goes on is hilarious. Bit OTT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

thermo66 wrote: »
    Bit OTT!

Overly Tumescent Tits.

Therin lies our love.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Feck off the lot of ye, I saw her first.:mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Her recipies would make you feel sick, too much sugar and fat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey RealCam, if you can look at this pick and repeat the blasphemy you spoke about a page or two back, then you are either a roaring homosexual, or just plain straight with shockingly bad taste! :pac:

http://www.fashionrat.com/images/nigella-lawson-food1.jpg

I haven't flicked through all of this thread but has Sharon Stone been mentioned? Humanahumana

http://gossip4u.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sharonstone049ki81.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

galwayrush wrote: »
    Feck off the lot of ye, I saw her first.:mad:

Me arse ye did. She's been beaming me messages since 1998.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hell she can cook me brekkie any morning...I'll do her eggs though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Hell she can cook me brekkie any morning...I'll do her eggs though ;)

I'd say they're all done at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

For all those who think Nigella is too old - she has a daughter who will be of legal age in two or three years time.

Now, Leave Nigella to those of us who apreciate her for what she is. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Nolanger wrote: »

Oh noes! Her knees! :rolleyes::rolleyes: The last thing I'll be looking at when engaging her genitals will be her fucking knees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭StiffLitlemicky

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Oh noes! Her knees! :rolleyes::rolleyes: The last thing I'll be looking at when engaging her genitals will be her fucking knees!

You'd know all about it, when making love to her and she wraps thoses
    fat legs around your neck. ouch!:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Nice username. Accurate, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

This post reeks of bitter virgin.

I don't make love, I have sexy time. Run along little cretin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Hard to believe her father is the foremer Chancellor, Nigel Lawson.

Not really. There's a clue in the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    One of the Daily Mail's target readerships is bitter females... and like all bitter female-targeted publications, a major selling point is items that make bitter females feel better about themselves - e.g. pointing out the physical flaws (most of the time "flaws") of very attractive, lusted-after, famous females.

Dudess wrote: »
    One of the Daily Mail's target readerships is bitter females... and like all bitter female-targeted publications, a major selling point is items that make bitter females feel better about themselves - e.g. pointing out the physical flaws (most of the time "flaws") of very attractive, lusted-after, famous females.

Yer, it's pretty much the same thing all women mags do. Lame.

Darkbloom wrote: »

You get a lot of that on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nigella Lawson. Do you want condoms with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 murraymints

Apparently food writers come up with all the receipes for her show.She is there to sell books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Rounded and ripened: rounded by the lathe of intermarriage and ripened in the forcing-house of the seclusion of her race...

(c) James Joyce

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

Dudess wrote: »

The Daily Mail absolutely hates women. The kind they get in their target audience are self-hating women - and there are plenty of men in the comments as well.

Side note: today they had some article on celebrity couples of the year and had a bit about Lewis Hamilton and yer wan from the Pussycat Dolls that went "In 2008 the coolest people were mixedrace, from Barack Obama and golfer Tiger Woods to The X Factor's Leona Lewis. No one embodied that better than Lewis and Nicole."

:D

(Dear Nigella)

My sweet naughty girl I got your hot letter tonight and have been trying to picture you frigging your **** in the closet. How do you do it? Do you stand against the wall with your hand tickling up under your clothes or do you squat down on the hole with your skirts up and your hand hard at work in through the slit of your drawers? Does it give you the horn now to ****? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of ****ting or do you frig yourself off first and then ****? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her ****, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will **** your drawers, dear, and let me **** you then. I would like to hear you **** them, dear, first and then **** you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your ****e ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and **** it down softly. The sound will madden me and when I pull up your dress.

(c) James Joyce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭StiffLitlemicky

Darkbloom wrote: »
    You get a lot of that on the internet.
    (Dear Nigella)

My sweet naughty girl I got your hot letter tonight and have been trying to picture you frigging your **** in the closet. How do you do it? Do you stand against the wall with your hand tickling up under your clothes or do you squat down on the hole with your skirts up and your hand hard at work in through the slit of your drawers? Does it give you the horn now to ****? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of ****ting or do you frig yourself off first and then ****? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her ****, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will **** your drawers, dear, and let me **** you then. I would like to hear you **** them, dear, first and then **** you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your ****e ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and **** it down softly. The sound will madden me and when I pull up your dress.

(c) James Joyce

Your a virgin? holy fcuk if it's anybody that needs to get laid it's you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Kinetic^ banned.
    The rest of you: cop on. Fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Karoma wrote: »
    Kinetic^ banned.
    The rest of you: cop on. Fast.

Another bitter virgin...:rolleyes:

Your a virgin? holy fcuk if it's anybody that needs to get laid it's you.

Me and James Joyce, they're his words.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Another bitter virgin...:rolleyes:

Banned.
    Duh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement