Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Shít...

I'd be more worried about the fun-bags tbh. :D:pac::);):D:pac: <-requisite number of smilies to stop you getting offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm linking to this thread the next time anyone starts banging on about "fat birds".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Nigella_lawson_01_76WXrnh_86.jpgNigella_lawson_01_76WXrnh_86_thumb_893x0.jpg

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap* EH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

This is insane. She is attractive for an old bird alright and the way she is looking right now chances are she once was a stunner.

But fact is, she was! Now she is fat. And old. Ffs my granny was good looking once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

LOL - if you didn't know her date of birth and there wasn't a link to that Daily Mail article about her putting on weight, you'd consider her hot too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

realcam wrote: »
    Ffs my granny was good looking once.

Pics?

Dudess wrote: »
    LOL - if you didn't know her date of birth and there wasn't a link to that Daily Mail article about her putting on weight, you'd consider her hot too.

No, I'd consider her attractive and very interesting and well preserved and all that. But hot I would consider her not. Maybe I just dislike heavyness too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

No, I'd consider her attractive and very interesting and well preserved and all that. But hot I would consider her not. Maybe I just dislike heavyness too much.

How's virginity working out for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Yeah, she's really sexy. The orgasming thing she does when she's sucking her fingers and stuff while cooking is hilarious... but no doubt very arousing to many.

I have no problem with you doing the durty on me with her.

As long as I get to watch.

And maybe join in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

[quote=realcam;58322922

But fact is, she was! Now she is fat. [/quote]

Not fat. Curvaceous. Plump. Ripe. Juicy, even. Edible Certainly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

SheroN wrote: »
    How's virginity working out for you?

I don't think she is all that hot either. Good looking yes, hot i reserve for something a bit more special.

She's a good example of a woman who's curvy/voluptuous but she ain't slim and wouldn't be everybody's idea of attractive... what I don't understand though, is the age thing. Why bang on about how old she is? She looks good, she also looks a lot younger than almost 49 so what relevance does her age have? That's something I don't understand: "Wow, that woman is gorgeous... wait, she's 45." Suddenly not gorgeous - even though she's still the same person. Doesn't make sense.

To be fair though, it seems it's usually women who go on with that sh1t moreso than men...

She's a good example of a woman who's curvy/voluptuous but she ain't slim and wouldn't be everybody's idea of attractive... what I don't understand though, is the age thing. Why bang on about how old she is?

I mentioned age, but that wouldn't put me off. It's really a personal taste thing with me and Nigella. :D Don't like plump girls.
    A fortysomething woman that I find hot is Nicole Kidman. Now you all go and slate me for that but I guess I just find a different type of woman 'hot'.

Nothing wrong whatsoever with you fancying Nicole Kidman (she is gorgeous; Moulin Rouge - phwoar!) and not fancying plump women... it's just you were saying "oh come on, she's OLD!!" as if it's not reasonable for people to fancy women of her age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

it's just you were saying "oh come on, she's OLD!!" as if it's not reasonable for people to fancy women of her age.

But then he said that his granny was good looking so...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Nicole Kidman hasn't been hot for years. (eyes wide shut ftw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Nicole Kidman hasn't been hot for years. (eyes wide shut ftw)
    She was hot in Batman, but then her face went all weird and plastic-surgery-y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Chanced across the Nigella show myself.

The phrase dead heat in a zeppelin race came to mind. Nyom.

I did notice a touch of the Wislon Philips anomaly* though.

* highly creative avoidance of fat band member/ fat parts of body by T.V cameras, that is no doubt passed off to fat band member as ' dynamic camera-work'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Well with the Phillips one, its not so much 'avoid' as 'hard to port'....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Dragan wrote: »
    I don't think she is all that hot either. Good looking yes, hot i reserve for something a bit more special.

Looks wise she is quite pretty, not stunningly beautiful but definitely above average, what makes her hot is her personality and how she carries herself not to mention SHE CAN COOK.

• Advertisement

Looks wise she is quite pretty, not stunningly beautiful but definitely above average, what makes her hot is her personality and how she carries herself not to mention SHE CAN COOK.
    and BOOBS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

and BOOBS!

I didn't feel the need to mention them because they speak well enough for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

She's a good example of a woman who's curvy/voluptuous but she ain't slim and wouldn't be everybody's idea of attractive...

Funnily enough Kold of all people said she was his idea of a MILF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

She's not hot - bet if you saw her fat flabby thighs you'd think differently.

Nolanger wrote: »
    She's not hot - bet if you saw her fat flabby thighs you'd think differently.
    Sigh... yes what with her being soooo overweight and all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

javaboy wrote: »
    Funnily enough Kold of all people said she was his idea of a MILF.

I can't actually think of a hot older woman of my sort of.. preference. That's weird. /wracks brain

Madonna?

Madonna?
    *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Madonna?
    Ew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ew. I think it is the youthful aspect of young slim women. It just aint healthy after a certain age.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement