Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a Boardsie in aid of the SSF

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

On another note, i walked past the Spire this morning giggling to myself! :D
    Make sure your bare arse is pressed up against it Terry, it looks cold!

Nothing Terry likes more than having a nice big long pole pressed up against his arse soak in the bath. :pac:

When are you planning on doing the photo Terry?

No farts
    No feces
    No poop
    No plop
    No logs
    No blowing out the pipes
    No dumps
    No diarrhoea
    No crap
    No curly wurlys
    No shit

If you can post without poo until St. Stephen's Day I'll give €10 to SSF. Are you up for the challenge?

Absolutely no toilet references at all. (including urine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

If this is on AH only I will accept the challenge.

If this is on AH only I will accept the challenge.

Where are you worried about? The Thunderdome? I'm willing to make an exception for the dome if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

javaboy wrote: »
    The Nocturnals have set up a similar thread for SSF challenges. Now this isn't a competition or anything and it's all going to the kids but I'll be damned if they're going to raise more than us!

Tis all for the kiddies coffeelad, where's that christmas spirit? :)
    Thieving Insomniac hippies! :mad:

Can't really argue with that, good call tbh :D

• Advertisement

Where are you worried about? The Thunderdome? I'm willing to make an exception for the dome if you like.

Right, Could not post in the 'Dome without mentioning ****.

All other Fora ,no mention of ***** or **** till 2359 Dec 26th.

Thank you for your generosity .

Right, Could not post in the 'Dome without mentioning ****.

All other Fora ,no mention of ***** or **** till 2359 Dec 26th.

Thank you for your generosity .

Good man Flut. It's all for the childers plus we have to stay ahead of the moon men and maidens of the Nocturnal forum.

Be careful when quoting Turd Ferguson to edit out the Turd. I'll be keeping a close eye on you. ;)

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mcfast

alrite!ill donate if the beer girls&wonder woman go to the xmas party in there costumes(anyone know who they are?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Capped at 20 posts per day in case you try to do the dog on it in the Test Forum! :D

No idea why but i really did lol at that one.

Funny challenge! Got to think of one myself now. We need to raise more cash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Did Terry do this yet?

Wear yer boxers you'll get yourself in trouble! :eek:

I'll give 25 euro also but will you be in trouble if yer caught :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

:mad:

I know it's tough man but, you know, shít happens.

*Titter*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nothing Terry likes more than having a nice big long pole pressed up against his arse soak in the bath. :pac:

When are you planning on doing the photo Terry?
    As soon as I can get one of my friends when they are either sober or not doped up on sleepers to give me a lift in and take the photo.
    I will be done by the end of the week regardless.

Mcfast wrote: »
    alrite!ill donate if the beer girls&wonder woman go to the xmas party in there costumes(anyone know who they are?)
    What?
    Wait. Are they from the Know your nerds thread? Link to the posts and I'll check if they are going. If they are, then I'll notify them of the challenge.
    Trinity1 wrote: »
    Did Terry do this yet?

Wear yer boxers you'll get yourself in trouble! :eek:

I'll give 25 euro also but will you be in trouble if yer caught :(
    I'll be completely naked apart from my socks. It's just too much hassle to put them back on in a hurry.
    I know I'll get in trouble if I'm caught, but it's worth it.

I'll be wearing my work clothes which are easy to slip in and out of.

Also, if it is done tonight, I'm well aware that I need a haircut and it will be cut before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sabotage.

i'll give .10c per post for everytime you end a post (any post) with "Gobble Gobble Gobble, I'm a Turkey"
    Why that? No reason, just because it'll look ridiculous.

Valid until Noon Christmas Eve.
    Capped at 20 posts per day in case you try to do the dog on it in the Test Forum! :D

I take that challenge .... but bare in mind I have an average rate of almost 10 posts a day! Whatever you end up on with this I will match. Gobble Gobble Gobble, I'm a Turkey

Terry wrote: »
    Also, if it is done tonight, I'm well aware that I need a haircut and it will be cut before the end of the week.

I dont think anyone will be looking at your hair :eek:

I cant pay, i have a paypal account but when i click on your sigs it says your last action could not be blah blah.

Can someone check it for me?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Trinity1 wrote: »
    I cant pay, i have a paypal account but when i click on your sigs it says your last action could not be blah blah.

Can someone check it for me?

Check the bottom link in my sig.

SteveC wrote: »

Tried that. Have used paypal lots of times. I may need the email address for the ssf. This is the message i am getting.

Sorry — your last action could not be completed
    If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

SteveC wrote: »

Its ok it worked thanks!

Right thats me paid up, I'd like to order an 8x3 framed print and 2 photo keyrings please :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mcfast

Terry wrote: »
    What?
    Wait. Are they from the Know your nerds thread? Link to the posts and I'll check if they are going. If they are, then I'll notify them of the challenge.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/2160/65898.JPG here is 1

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/2160/65877.JPG another

The wonder woman is star pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Terry you're a legend if you do the picture.

I want to donate, however I don't have a paypal set up. I've no problem handing x amount (probably 20) to someone who is trusted. I'm in Dublin City Centre most days.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Terry you're a legend if you do the picture.

He's a legend for even going this far. Especially since he just said he'd do it on the spur of the moment to try and get me naked.
    I want to donate, however I don't have a paypal set up. I've no problem handing x amount (probably 20) to someone who is trusted. I'm in Dublin City Centre most days.

I'm sure someone can arrange that. I'll probably be around Dublin tomorrow myself but I don't know yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

He's a legend for even going this far. Especially since he just said he'd do it on the spur of the moment to try and get me naked.

I'm sure someone can arrange that. I'll probably be around Dublin tomorrow myself but I don't know yet.

I'll defintely be in the city tomorrow. PM me if you want to arrange a meeting. Are you a part of the SSF?

Paypal is a huge barrier for most folk.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'll defintely be in the city tomorrow. PM me if you want to arrange a meeting. Are you a part of the SSF?

Ok. No I'm not part of the SSF. I'm just giving a few quid here and there.
    Paypal is a huge barrier for most folk.

I recommend having a look at Wirecard if you don't have a credit card. It's similar to 3V but cheaper and has less limitations. You can use it with Paypal no problem then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I work in Temple Bar and am going to the Beers on Saturday so if anyone wants to give me cash, stick it in an envelope with your username and I'll hand it over. Gobble Gobble Gobble, I'm a Turkey

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

A-Trak wrote: »
    25 quid for a Terry name change 'till the 25th

To hmmm, <3BeingIN6th.

Cos I know the love is there.
    Also will work well with naked pics.

Haha, pay up A-Trak!

Fajitas just took my photo at the Spire. Pics to follow later after the anonymous benefactor ponys up the dough. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mcfast wrote: »
    Can you link to the posts instead of the attachments, please?

• Advertisement

Terry I felt stupid getting my photo taken at the spire fully clothed with a santa hat on. If you do it naked, Legend of the Boards status awaits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement