Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a Boardsie in aid of the SSF

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

javaboy wrote: »
    Jesus Terry, somebody's paying €50 for a pic of me clothed at the spire plus another 10 from The Scientist and another €50 if I'm festively attired.

I think €100 is selling yourself short tbh.
    <wrong choice of words>

I'll give €20 so you have a spare pixel to work with; spend it wisely.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Terry wrote: »
    <wrong choice of words>.

I'd phrase that differently when telling people about it. :D

I'll donate €10 if I get to choose the image that covers your unmentionables.

I'd phrase that differently when telling people about it. :D

I'll donate €10 if I get to choose the image that covers your unmentionables.
    Deal.

Right I've donated that €10. Now I'm auctioning off the rights to choose the picture that covers Terry's giblets in the pics in aid of SSF. :D

Do I hear €5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Sent my get yer kit off Terry donation to SSF of €50.

Hope that paypal linky thing in the SSF section works!

• Advertisement

I hope you are all saying why you are donating the money. I'll be checking before I get nekkid.

I just payed the €50 with paypal.

Is there a particular thread where we are supposed to say how much we tipped up and what it's sponsoring :confused:

€450 offered already for all challenges (excluding Snyper's. I can't remember how much he raised).
    At least €200 already paid in.

themadchef; I think there's a box where you put a comment or something. Not too sure. Still can't find my code card. Time to order a new one.

I've updated the first post.

If I've missed anything, could someone please post here and let me know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

themadchef; I think there's a box where you put a comment or something. Not too sure. Still can't find my code card. Time to order a new one.
    Correct, there's a comment field when you donate so I suggest that people put their boards username and reason for donation in there.

Actually, I've just written some instructions here if it's any help.

Edit: Just paid my €20 for this so the balls (sic) in your court now terry!

SteveC wrote: »
    Correct, there's a comment field when you donate so I suggest that people put their boards username and reason for donation in there.

Actually, I've just written some instructions here if it's any help.

Edit: Just paid my €20 for this so the balls (sic) in your court now terry!
    Oh, I'll do it.

I'm going to need someone to keep sketch for the cops and I'll only do it at night because kids don't really need to see a fat naked dude on O'Connell street.

Also, the picture will be mine and only mine and I will cover my nether regions with whatever javaboy decides is appropriate.

• Advertisement

there's a comment field when you donate so I suggest that people put their boards username and reason for donation in there.

Didint see the comment box :o, but i think my email address will be enough to identify me. Thanks for the info though, might help the next lost soul

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'm going to need someone to keep sketch for the cops and I'll only do it at night because kids don't really need to see a fat naked dude on O'Connell street.

Just tell me when, I'll keep sketch for ya, I promice I won't tell a soul..;)*

*oh no, did I spell promise wrong, :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'll pay €40 to see Pighead to be able to give his own brand of advice in Personal Issues for 1 day without a banning.

Failing that, a Ladies Lounge mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

I think getting all these things done before the beers would be good.

It gives the SSf time then to distribute the presents in time for Christmas.

Nobody has coughed up the €100 yet, so only time will tell.

its already paid:)

Saibh wrote: »
    its already paid:)
    It's raining.
    It will be done within the next eight days.

I may need someone to take the photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Fair play. I don't want to say I'm...looking foward to this, but fascination compells me to stay tuned. ;)

Correct, there's a comment field when you donate so I suggest that people put their boards username and reason for donation in

The donation will have the username but not the reason for donation so they can take it is for Terry's challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

€15 if roundy mooney will go the next year without mentioning the fact he was a mod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

That would mean javaboy is exempt from his challenge then, right... :)

Looks like javaboy has other things on his mind at present*

*i think he is nominated for biggest muppet or something like that...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

That would mean javaboy is exempt from his challenge then, right... :)
    I challenge javaboy to complete the original challenge with the original donors donating.
    Or others donating.

I don't want to take any money away from the SSF.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Saibh wrote: »
    Looks like javaboy has other things on his mind at present*

*i think he is nominated for biggest muppet or something like that...:rolleyes:

Nope , this one.:pac::)

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055437699

I challenge javaboy to complete the original challenge with the original donors donating.
    Or others donating.

I don't want to take any money away from the SSF.

I already accepted the challenge:
    If I have it right, it's €50 from a secret admirer and €10 from The Scientist.
    There's another €50 if I'm in Christmas attire.
    I get to cover my face.

I'll do it with my beautiful face on display if a few more shekels get donated.

@Terry I'll need someone to take the photo too so maybe we'll arrange that. I have an awesome banner btw.

I'll pay €40 to see Pighead to be able to give his own brand of advice in Personal Issues for 1 day without a banning.

Failing that, a Ladies Lounge mod.

I think DeV's been pushed as far as he'll go on that kind of thing. Mod of LL might be an outside shot but Pighead will never be given immunity to post whatever he likes in PI.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Also I've got €20 if Retrogamer can go a month without mentioning Treasure games and RPGs that are more than five years old.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think DeV's been pushed as far as he'll go on that kind of thing. Mod of LL might be an outside shot but Pighead will never be given immunity to post whatever he likes in PI.

Mod of tLL isn't up for discussion here. We're working on something for the forum that may or may not happen, but it won't be through anything suggested on this thread. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

@Terry I'll need someone to take the photo too so maybe we'll arrange that. I have an awesome banner btw.

I'll take the photo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Ill give €20 too. Madchef can you pay it in for me and Ill give it to you tomorry? Ta! xx

Deepsense wrote: »
    Ill give €20 too. Madchef can you pay it in for me and Ill give it to you tomorry? Ta! xx
    What's the €20 for?

Which challenge, I mean.

• Advertisement

Deepsense wrote: »

Give it to me :eek:, sister if i wasint so fond hairy chests, meat and 2 veg, you'd be the first girl i'd ravish! You can pay me in Bakewell's.. you know I hate making them!

Sending via Paypal now.
    What's the €20 for?

Which challenge, I mean.

Nekkid Terry i would imagine. I'm sure she will correct me and punish me accordingly if im wrong :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement