Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Originally Posted by thecommander

I suggest you go look at records before you start. Been posting here for alot longer than starn. Cant handle more than 2 people not agreeing with you?

this is why I asked.

And no I wont be banning people for disagreeing with me, I will however ban people for repeated Sh*tStiring and Trolling if I think its going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

this is why I asked.

And no I wont be banning people for disagreeing with me, I will however ban people for repeated Sh*tStiring and Trolling if I think its going on.

I dont think Commander has been trolling or stiring anything. Are you sure you dont have some sort of personal grude to grinde against the commander.

I could entierly understand you asking me if I had been banned for the forum and reregestering. But TheCommander ?
    All you have to do is look at his IP anyway. Me thinks your ****stirring and trolling now Mahatma. Maybe you should look at banning yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

this is why I asked.

If I understood the comment correctly myself, thecommander claims to have been posting on this forum longer than starn....not that he's been posting on boards longer.

I believe that claim is irrelevant but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

starn wrote: »
    No I dont think I should be able to dicate what people discuss. Its a matter of relevence.

But unless someone can prove that God conclusivly exsits. What relevence can he/she/it have here ???

If you want to frame your response as "No-one has proven God's existence, so that argument is irrelevant", thats absolutely fine by me. No problem. Go for it.

It was your claim to the effect of "more of that and I'm leaving" that I was interested in. I'm asking why you think such a claim carries any weight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I suggest you go look at records before you start. Been posting here for alot longer than starn. Cant handle more than 2 people not agreeing with you?
    bonkey wrote: »
    If I understood the comment correctly myself, thecommander claims to have been posting on this forum longer than starn....not that he's been posting on boards longer.

I believe that claim is irrelevant but true.

ah OK, my highly tuned ConspiracyDar read that differently

I concede that point o semantics:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gareth37 wrote: »
    The main thing is to live a good live, not according to your own thinking but according to God's thinking :)
    Which god, Ganesh, Vishnu, Spaghetti Monster?
    But unless someone can prove that God conclusivly exsits. What relevence can he/she/it have here ???
    In fairness, this is conspiracy theories forum.
    what is it that the Sceptics say, If you've done nothing wrong then you'll have nothing to hide.
    Do you approve of this argument wrt CCTV and microchips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

ah OK, my highly tuned ConspiracyDar read that differently

I concede that point o semantics:o

I suggest you read things more carefully in future before PMing demands and asserting your mod status. As far as I can see, you only a mod a short time and you've issued more threats than anyone else. These seem to boil down to personal issues you have with posters rather than what's good for the forum.

I accept your roundabout apology and will move on.

Gordon wrote: »
    In fairness, this is conspiracy theories forum.

No I realise that. But if you have a look at some of the privious post you will see some one brings up a connection between Satan and the NWO. Which is fine if they can prove that Satan exsits and then secondly that yes he has somesort of physical involment with the his fellow conspitators

bonkey wrote: »
    If you want to frame your response as "No-one has proven God's existence, so that argument is irrelevant", thats absolutely fine by me. No problem. Go for it.

It was your claim to the effect of "more of that and I'm leaving" that I was interested in. I'm asking why you think such a claim carries any weight.

Im sorry yor absoilutly right. I should of prased it aong the way you suggested. TBH it loked to me that the Jesus is magic trump was going to be used to back up everything ie How is it possible that x could hapen and no physcial evidence be found... Well Jesus is magic and do anything he wants such as blah blah blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

With all due respects gents. Anymore postings about God, the Devil and Jesus am im not going to even bother looking in this forum again. Without trying to offend anyone lets all agree that Jesus is magic and can do anything he wants, and post all about him the forums dedicated to religion. Now if thats not good enough and someone really things NWO are the devils work. I think the burden of proof is then on the that person to prove that first God exsists and secondly that the devil also exsits. If anyone here on boards can do that. Well then Ill eat my hat but if not... well I dont think God, Satan, or Jesus have any place in this forum...

Unless of course someone wants to put forth the the whole Mary and Joseph stuff is bunk.

It gives me great pleasure to have saved my first ever LOL at your post. I think that God, Satan, or Jesus have as much right to post as anyone else here.

Don't know what you have against Mexicans.

Maybe it is you who is in the wrong forum. Seems to me your thread would be better suited to the History forum if what your looking for was proven conspiracies throughout history. That is what you were looking for right?

• Advertisement

No I was looking for evidence to support some of the claims made here not blind faith and hearsay

Why do you think I have a problem with mexicans

If God, Jesus and The Devil are a valid topic of discussion here. Does that mean Micky Mouse, Bugs Bunny and Superman are also valid

No I was looking for evidence to support some of the claims made here not blind faith and hearsay

Why do you think I have a problem with mexicans

If God, Jesus and The Devil are a valid topic of discussion here. Does that mean Micky Mouse, Bugs Bunny and Superman are also valid

For me, the short Answer is no.
    There are over 2 Billion Christians in the world vs (FYI) http://www.scientificblogging.com/georg_von_hippel/physicists_reveal_superheroes_arent_real

Besides, if your comments were more directed at a member of the Jewish faith, then you would be instantly branded an anti-semite

haha, just noticed that your last post was "666". Coincedence?

Well Micky, Donald and Superman are about as real as God so if there influence can be referenced in a post here. Then the Micky, Donalds or Supes power and influence must be equally as valid

What did I say about mexicans. Why am I a anti semite

Well Micky, Donald and Superman are about as real as God so if there influence can be referenced in a post here. Then the Micky, Donalds or Supes power and influence must be equally as valid

What did I say about mexicans. Why am I a anti semite

In your opinion. Isn't there an Atheist forum for you to try and belittle people in? IS there anything you believe other than the moon landings were real and the constitution of rocks? I really don't get what your aim is other than stomp on peoples beliefs that you consider folly. Maybe you can tell me what your purpose is?

I never said you were anti-semitic and the Mexican thing was a bad joke when you mentioned "jesus".

I belive in imperical evidence, in a earlier post someone touched upon satans influnce and the end of days. No I have no problem with what people belive or dont beilive. But I dont think it should have any place in this forum. Like youve said there are other forums elsewhere to discuss that. My point is that the influence of fictional supernatural evidence has no place here unless someone can offer physical evidence that such entities exsist.

Is that fair enough Sofa King ?

Im not going out of my way to insult or "stomp over anyone elses belifs. I just dont think they have a place here. Unless as I said they can prove conclusivly with imperical and scrutinisable evidence

I never said you were anti-semitic and the Mexican thing was a bad joke when you mentioned "jesus".

If you go back about four posts you will see you wrote "if your comments were more directed at a member of the Jewish faith, then you would be instantly branded an anti-semite"

Why exactly is that exactly ?

I belive in imperical evidence, in a earlier post someone touched upon satans influnce and the end of days. No I have no problem with what people belive or dont beilive. But I dont think it should have any place in this forum. Like youve said there are other forums elsewhere to discuss that. My point is that the influence of fictional supernatural evidence has no place here unless someone can offer physical evidence that such entities exsist.

Is that fair enough Sofa King ?

Im not going out of my way to insult or "stomp over anyone elses belifs. I just dont think they have a place here. Unless as I said they can prove conclusivly with imperical and scrutinisable evidence

Fair enough, but you do know that even without the "conspiracy" part "theory" in all these instances are supposition and conjecture?

everyone here is equally entitled to bring up their own beliefs and theories regardless of how much you disagree with them, as long as they stay true to the charter, as far as I am aware.

If you go back about four posts you will see you wrote "if your comments were more directed at a member of the Jewish faith, then you would be instantly branded an anti-semite"

Why exactly is that exactly ?

Rightly or wrongly, it is far more socially unacceptable to criticise a member of the Jewish faiths belief systems; whereas it is open season to criticise a Christians. I never made any inference to you being anti-semitic, nor do I believe so. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Fair enough, but you do know that even without the "conspiracy" part "theory" in all these instances are supposition and conjecture?

Im sorry I dont quite understand what your saying. Can you make what your saying a little bit cleaver please. Thank you

[/quote]
    everyone here is equally entitled to bring up their own beliefs and theories regardless of how much you disagree with them, as long as they stay true to the charter, as far as I am aware.[/QUOTE]

Im not saying that there not. But I would like that anyone answer a question I put in a post provides me a answer which is just along the lines of Jesus and the Devil are majic and can do anything they want which was hinted at in a privious post.

TBH I have no problem either with them saying that. ONCE THEY CAN IMPERICALY PROVE. That yes indeed both God and Jesus exsist and indeed are Majic.

I have also asked you three times now why I might be branded a Anti Semit. Im quite insulted by this, and would like a explination.

Thank you

• Advertisement

Rightly or wrongly, it is far more socially unacceptable to criticise a member of the Jewish faiths belief systems; whereas it is open season to criticise a Christians. I never made any inference to you being anti-semitic, nor do I believe so. Hope that clears up any confusion.

I have no problem questioing anyones religious views be they Jew, Muslim, Chritian, jedi, et, etc

Like wise I have no problem with my own views being questioned.

But please rember the burdon of proof is on that of the religious person to prove any supernatural deity exsists and not the other way round

I have no problem questioing anyones religious views be they Jew, Muslim, Chritian, jedi, et, etc

Like wise I have no problem with my own views being questioned.

But please rember the burdon of proof is on that of the religious person to prove any supernatural deity exsists and not the other way round

Not if they are expressing an opinion, divinely inspired or not. I really think you are barking up the wrong tree here. You seem to like pissin' down on people from your high and mighty perch, and getting reactions, demeaning and insulting peoples personal beliefs on a) religion and b) politics. I'd imagine are the easiest routes to get the desired response. Doesn't bother me, but I don't get why you think this is the most appropriate platform. When there are history/politics/religion forums out there.

Im sorry I dont quite understand what your saying. Can you make what your saying a little bit cleaver please. Thank you
    everyone here is equally entitled to bring up their own beliefs and theories regardless of how much you disagree with them, as long as they stay true to the charter, as far as I am aware.[/quote]

Im not saying that there not. But I would like that anyone answer a question I put in a post provides me a answer which is just along the lines of Jesus and the Devil are majic and can do anything they want which was hinted at in a privious post.

TBH I have no problem either with them saying that. ONCE THEY CAN IMPERICALY PROVE. That yes indeed both God and Jesus exsist and indeed are Majic.

I have also asked you three times now why I might be branded a Anti Semit. Im quite insulted by this, and would like a explination.

Thank you[/quote]

sorry I am tired:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy%20theory

Please note:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idea

&http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/theory

What exactly is your point ?

that this is the conspiracy theory forum. That people should be free to express their ideas, beliefs, or whatever in areas that are conspiratorial in nature. regardless of how non-sensical it may seem to you or anyone else. A lot of them are ridiculous, to me at least. Yet I don't feel the need to put anyone down, why do you?

Just to add, that there is no onus to prove anything, it is for me anyways about stimulating debate on issues.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055432182
    If this is your attitude from the outset, what exactly is your point? other than to goad others?

that this is the conspiracy theory forum. That people should be free to express their ideas, beliefs, or whatever in areas that are conspiratorial in nature. regardless of how non-sensical it may seem to you or anyone else. A lot of them are ridiculous, to me at least. Yet I don't feel the need to put anyone down, why do you?

Just to add, that there is no onus to prove anything, it is for me anyways about stimulating debate on issues.

Agreed

Your right in this forum anyone can post anything they want.

But this is a thread I have started asking for evidence to substanciate some of the claims.

No if you want I can be a smarty pants as well and post up all diffeent definitons of evidence. But I coldnt be bothered

So unless someone has some evidence to support there claims there is very little point in posting in this thread.
    So no know shold be getting there noise out of joint when I ask them to substanciate there claims.

Agreed ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055432182
    If this is your attitude from the outset, what exactly is your point? other than to goad others?

No. Have you read the title of this thread,
    Yes I think those posts are absolutly ridiculous
    That why I started this thread asking for evidence to support the claims made in them.
    With the exception of one other thread I havent posted in any other thread in this forum.

My logic being that unless some is willing to have thee claims and belifs questioned. They wouldnt post in this thread. I havent forced my opion doem anyone else throat in any other thread. Or tried to shout anyone else down

Like ive said Im not forcing prople to post here. If you dont want your belifs questioned dont post here. Simple as.
    Would you like me to put a waring in the title of the thread ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I do really get pissed off when the jebus posts start appearing. I just cant fathom how it relates to anything. And yes it looks like trolling.

Its bad enough with talk of the NWO, which is relevant, but when it goes to jebus and how we should all thrust in the bible....well...

• Advertisement

I do really get pissed off when the jebus posts start appearing. I just cant fathom how it relates to anything. And yes it looks like trolling.

Its bad enough with talk of the NWO, which is relevant, but when it goes to jebus and how we should all thrust in the bible....well...

But Jesus is magic

Dont you like magic ?

He like real life a get outta of jail free card from Monopoly

"Why would ay one possible do that" God works in mysterious ways
    "How can anyone posible fly across Manhatten, destorrying Taxi Cabs with green lasers from his eyes and no one rembers i" God willed that way

Etc
    etc

Advertisement