Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

bonkey wrote: »
    You didn't askfor something endorsed by the paper, or something followed up by an expose.

If your problem is that someone is answering the question you asked, but not providing what you want, then you should consider that the problem may lie in the discrepancy between what you want and what you're asking for, and not what you're asking for and what you receive.

Ask better questions. Get better answers.

Ok you have me there what I was looking for was a serious invetigative peice on NWO. If you thrall the website for the Gaurdian Im sure youll find something. Im sure there must be a few extremist left wing think tanks who have toyed with the idea. Not optiniated puff peices written by nobodys
    I will be more carefull in future

This link should give you a rough idea of the basics,

http://www.666soon.com/markof.htm

If you cant instabtly see whats wrong with that website Im not going to even try and explain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

starn wrote: »
    If you cant instabtly see whats wrong with that website Im not going to even try and explain
    Most Christian websites are atrociously put together, just google the subject 666 RFID Verichip and you might find a clearer explaination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

You actually think that people will work out what the mark of the beast is going to be? We probably don't/won't know what it is until after its in. Why could it not be the credit card?

If the chip is introduced Im not getting it anyway. Id rather die a painful death of starvation than get a microchip.

Also, doesn't the bible state that not only must you get the mark but you must also worship it i.e. those who worship money or pleasure or whatever other filth :)

The main thing is to live a good live, not according to your own thinking but according to God's thinking :)

Most Christian websites are atrociously put together, just google the subject 666 RFID Verichip and you might find a clearer explaination.

Ok guys. Please remember that im not familiar to a lot of these theories. Your throwing a lot of information at me in one go. I only have so much RAM so forgive me if I start to get things confused or jumbled. So baby steps please

Now is it the Devil or the NWO bringing who is introducing the RFIDs or is it a amalgam of both.

• Advertisement

Here it is:

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.”

Don't worship anything other than God , whether it be money or carnal desire. The mark is probably the credit card but unless you make the credit card your king then I don't know is it bad or not. You would have to read the Bible well to decipher this.

Now is it the Devil or the NWO bringing who is introducing the RFIDs or is it a amalgam of both.

Just keep your head down, say nothing except preach the Bible.

The big governments will infiltrate every institution in the world to have full control of everything. Trust nobody but God with your soul but forgive and love everybody :)

Gareth37 wrote: »
    You actually think that people will work out what the mark of the beast is going to be? We probably don't/won't know what it is until after its in. Why could it not be the credit card?

If the chip is introduced Im not getting it anyway. Id rather die a painful death of starvation than get a microchip.
    A credit card is something you loose, they have been around since the early 50ies. The "Mark" is an IMPLANT. A Credic card as with otherr cards could be considered as a lead up to the cashldess society.

There are many people out there pointing to microchips like the Verichip to fit the role of the Mark of the Beast. But most of the time Biblical evidence to support such claims is lacking.

One may even begin to think that such support doesn't exist. But if one goes back to the Greek words directly associated with the Mark of the Beast (such as Epi, Charagma, and Chi-Xi-Stigma) it becomes clear that Biblical support for such a mark is very strong.

The overwhelming majority of Bible translations opt for on. In fact, all corrupt modern versions use "on". which could well mean a barcode tatoo. There are only two translations that side with in; the 1611 King James Version, and Webster's Bible. IN giving credability to the IMPLant.

According to James Strongs concordance (A Bible Guide) , both "in" and "on" are valid translations of the Greek word epi. Epi's many definitions include "into", "in a place", and "among", all of which perfectly describe the placement of modern day RFID implants such as Applied Digital Solution's Verichip.

The Verichip is easily injected "into" the body "in a place" of the hand or forehead, and remains "among" the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

The main thing is to live a good live, not according to your own thinking but according to God's thinking :)

Eh no. Whats this, a hardcore religious conspiracy theory forum uprising?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk

Edit: Thinking that a book wrote by men is the word of "god" is well...... no, ill get banned.

What would a comedian know about anything. Mocking is the easiest and weakest form of humour. Not hard to do that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Im Sorry Kearnel. Im a little slow when it comes to these things so can you just bear with with and help clear up a few thing

No need to keep suggesting you are slow, you're obviously not. Do you keep stating that in order to get someone to bite eh? :D
    What exactly do you mean by that. Ill agree my first post here was quite flippant and Im sorry about that. I can understand why you might be slightly hostile to me.

Flippant? No, hostile. And incorrect, that's why I posted you those youtube videos. New World Order, right from the horses mouth. Read more Brzezinski, Kissinger and Rockefeller if you want to know more. I'm also not hostile to you, why would you suggest or think that?
    But why the abusive comment about the_commander are you saying that becasue he is only posting a short while he has nothing to add. Finally I would of thought logic makes itself impervious to rebuke.

What abusive comment about the_commander? My mistake with regards to the logic comment, I left out the '', as in 'logic'.
    Sociology, economics are actually sciences. Economic theories and models are peer reviwed and citated. In fact John Nash who developed game theory and is one of the better known economic nobel laureates is a mathematician. Who submits all his work to peer reviewed journels. All peer reviewed journals are accseible on line. I suspect nexuslexis to be slightly more reliable a sourrse then Youtube. But I could be wrong

Well, for the record, I don't consider sociology, psychology or economics as true sciences, since they deal with variables which are impossible to accurately predict. Therefore, the results of one finding may not tally with another. Am I incorrect in this assumption? Pseudo-sciences perhaps, since there are components related to classical sciences.
    I dont quite understand why your brining up Eugenics.

Eugenics was once widely regarded as a science also, that's why. ;)
    The reason Ive evn read anything on this forum was due to teh thread on the moon landings, Ive seen peer reviewd papers on the geology of moon rocks. But bizzarly a documenty narrated by Neil Morrisy is a more reliable sourse of information. I donk see anything wrong with applying some critical thinking to some of the posts on this forum

The Neil Morrissey narrated documentary was a skeptical documentary, disproving apollo 11 conspiracy theories... So you've taken that up incorrectly I'm afraid.
    I havent looked at youe vidos yet. But will have a lok ath them tomoroow. I found the tone of your post to be over all to be needlesy nasty and mocking. I dont think there was any need for it

Nasty and mocking? Where? It was a humourous take on the classic Twilight Zone introduction. Well, humourous to me anyway. :) Needless, I can see that your intention here is to try to get me into trouble, with faux trauma of imagined abuse and clumsy attempts to gain the high moral ground. Mahatma has obliged you, I've been chastised and warned. But as they say - I know your game sonny. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I suggest you go look at records before you start. Been posting here for alot longer than starn. Cant handle more than 2 people not agreeing with you?

Really, which records, because your join date is August of 2008? Have you previously held an account on boards? Perhaps we've chatted before? As for handling things, I think you'll find that there are usually more than 2 people disagreeing with me here anyway.

Edit: Thinking that a book wrote by men is the word of "god" is well...... no, ill get banned.
    Not a bad idea, there are a lot of religious issues that should be brought to light. I wouldn't mind discussing certain "Religious" organizations and their role in setting up the New World Order. :)
    http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/01/pope.ny.ap/

Religious conspiracies are a very "gray area", many posters have reservations of religion being discussed on the CT forum, while other posters in the Christianity forum have have objections of conspiracies being discussed and may regard them as offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

What would a comedian know about anything. Mocking is the easiest and weakest form of humour. Not hard to do that ;)
    What would a politician know about anything? What would a scripture quoter, a bible basher or a priest know about anything? What would Stephen Fry or Stephen hawkings know about anything? What would the worlds best quiz contestant know about anything? What would you know?

What?

You have to admit though, Christian Fundementalists (or Fundies) are easy, easy targets.

Edit: Ha, what would a comedian know about anything. Its all mockery until you see one who promotes or sucks up to your "faith".
    Not a bad idea, there are a lot of religious issues that should be brought to light. I wouldn't mind discussing certain "Religious" organizations and their role in setting up the New World Order.
    Religion and the NWO, both faith based subjects. Both non logical, where fantasy becomes reality. Were it a rare thing it would be considered madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Kernel wrote: »
    Really, which records, because your join date is August of 2008? Have you previously held an account on boards?

What are you trying to acuse me of here? Can I not have a join date, or is my post count to low for your liking? Say whats on your mind.

With all due respects gents. Anymore postings about God, the Devil and Jesus am im not going to even bother looking in this forum again. Without trying to offend anyone lets all agree that Jesus is magic and can do anything he wants, and post all about him the forums dedicated to religion. Now if thats not good enough and someone really things NWO are the devils work. I think the burden of proof is then on the that person to prove that first God exsists and secondly that the devil also exsits. If anyone here on boards can do that. Well then Ill eat my hat but if not... well I dont think God, Satan, or Jesus have any place in this forum...

Unless of course someone wants to put forth the the whole Mary and Joseph stuff is bunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

With all due respects gents. Anymore postings about God, the Devil and Jesus am im not going to even bother looking in this forum again.

Is your presence somehow important enough to dictate what others can and cannot post?
    well I dont think God, Satan, or Jesus have any place in this forum...
    You're entitled to your opinion. Those who feel it does have a place in this forum are entitled to theirs.

If you feel that you can't or won't partake in a forum where they express that opinion, that's your free choice to make.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I suggest you go look at records before you start. Been posting here for alot longer than starn. Cant handle more than 2 people not agreeing with you?

I've asked you to explain this statement to me in PM's, which you seem unwilling to do for some strange reason, So I'll ask you to clarify it here.

there ARE specific incidences in the rules by which I can ask you to explain yerself

I've asked you to explain this statement to me in PM's, which you seem unwilling to do for some strange reason, So I'll ask you to clarify it here.

there ARE specific incidences in the rules by which I can ask you to explain yerself

Your PMs didnt ask me to explain this statement. Your PMs asked me to explain who I was. I dont see anywhere, unless you want to point it out to me, that I should have to tell you who I am.

bonkey wrote: »
    Is your presence somehow important enough to dictate what others can and cannot post?

You're entitled to your opinion. Those who feel it does have a place in this forum are entitled to theirs.

If you feel that you can't or won't partake in a forum where they express that opinion, that's your free choice to make.

No I dont think I should be able to dicate what people discuss. Its a matter of relevence.

But unless someone can prove that God conclusivly exsits. What relevence can he/she/it have here ???

• Advertisement

Your PMs didnt ask me to explain this statement. Your PMs asked me to explain who I was. I dont see anywhere, unless you want to point it out to me, that I should have to tell you who I am.

Are you actually being asked who you are in the real world ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I am asking you whether or not you are a re reg, if so I'd like yo know who you were previously and whether or not you have been banned from this Foum before,

what is it that the Sceptics say, If you've done nothing wrong then you'll have nothing to hide.

I am asking you whether or not you are a re reg, if so I'd like yo know who you were previously and whether or not you have been banned from this Foum before

Read my profile, I joined in August 08. Do an IP check, this version of the forums should allow that. I haven't been anyone previously and I've never been banned from any forums.

If you had of asked me that from the start rather than "care to explain who you are" and "As A Moderator of the forum, I wish to know who you are." I would have answered. A bit of civility goes a long way.

I dont see the need for me to explain who I am any further to you. If another mod wants to take this up then thats fine but I wont answer anything else you ask relating to my identity. Im sure if you dug deep enough on the forum you'd find out who I am, I don't hide it, but I wont be questioned by you.

I am asking you whether or not you are a re reg, if so I'd like yo know who you were previously and whether or not you have been banned from this Foum before,

what is it that the Sceptics say, If you've done nothing wrong then you'll have nothing to hide.

Why do you think he was banned form the forum before. Is it because he disagreed with you

Are you going to start asking me if Im banned from the forum before, when I say something you dont like or when I point out a flaw in your logic.

Where exactly in the charter say you can interogate posters

IM SPARTACUS...

Eh oh I mean The Commander....

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Read my profile, I joined in August 08. Do an IP check, this version of the forums should allow that. I haven't been anyone previously and I've never been banned from any forums.

If you had of asked me that from the start rather than "care to explain who you are" and "As A Moderator of the forum, I wish to know who you are." I would have answered. A bit of civility goes a long way.

I dont see the need for me to explain who I am any further to you. If another mod wants to take this up then thats fine but I wont answer anything else you ask relating to my identity. Im sure if you dug deep enough on the forum you'd find out who I am, I don't hide it, but I wont be questioned by you.

This is obviously a conspiracy and we shall get to the bottom of it, facts be damned.

meglome wrote: »
    This is obviously a conspiracy and we shall get to the bottom of it, facts be damned.

obviously!

Commander Im going to ask you this once and only once. I want a honest answer.

Did you kill Kennedy ?

Please be honest. Enough time has passed to come clean

Commander Im going to ask you this once and only once. I want a honest answer.

Did you kill Kennedy ?

Please be honest. Enough time has passed to come clean

I was there, but saw nothing.

• Advertisement

Was that you on the grassy knoll

Advertisement