Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

That's a good price, fair play!

I know what you mean about laptops falling apart, you lot would be astonished if you saw the piece of crap I use to run this place with :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

*hic*

Oh I'm in soooooooo much trouble in the morrning sooooooo much uh oh VERY BAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

Pingu, pro tip, sleep through the morning and avoid the trouble, problem solved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

WARNING: If anyone pisses me off anytime, ever on this forum, I am going to go away in a fit of pique and start my own forum in objection to this forum. I may even try and coerce some impressionable kids to come with me. That will show ye, that will show ye all.

Done say you have not been warned.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

viva la revoultion.

• Advertisement

There may even be blackjack................and hookers.

gimmick wrote: »
    There may even be blackjack................and hookers.

Wheres this the Maryland?

In fact, forget the forum and the blackjack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

LMAO at the Maryland getting a mention on boards.

I love gimmick when hes in this mood, you never know whats coming next.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

flahavaj wrote: »
    LMAO at the Maryland getting a mention on boards.

I love gimmick when hes in this mood, you never know whats coming next.

well you gotta have guessed that that second futurama quote was coming, now whatever could he have been referring to in the previous post... i guess we will never know ;)

• Advertisement

Aaaaaaaaah, screw the whole thing

Was it Futurama? The only TV show i can quote ad liberatum is Glenroe.

Yes, its Futurama. Great show. Fry is a man who we can all learn from.

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/1ACV02/31.mp3

Naw bai, Blackie Connors FTW. Now THERE's a man we can all learn from.

Blackie was a good man but Father Noel Furlong FTW

Blackie Connors is an "itinerant", not an internet.

Sergeant Jim Roche > Fr Noel Furlong.

But Sylvie Dolan was some buachaill as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Sold Joe Rooney an MP3 player the other day...

No joke. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

flahavaj wrote: »
    Sergeant Jim Roche > Fr Noel Furlong.

But Sylvie Dolan was some buachaill as well.

You're out of your f**king mind!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Well Holy God

• Advertisement

There was a traveler lad in primary school with us and the pricipal used to call him Blackie after blackie Conners.

Everyday he'd put all the left over milk and buns (remember them?!?) into a black sack and roar... "BLACKIE TAKE HOME THE MILK AND BUNS"

CHD wrote: »
    Well Holy God

Legend.:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkN2dpLp5oc

heres another claim to fame...

I'm friends with a girl who was one of the regular cast :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

His vegetable shop is still here in Kilcoole.

As you can see his legend lives on here.

350px-IMGGlenroeKilcoole_5282w.jpg

pingu_girl wrote: »
    There was a traveler lad in primary school with us and the pricipal used to call him Blackie after blackie Conners.

Everyday he'd put all the left over milk and buns (remember them?!?) into a black sack and roar... "BLACKIE TAKE HOME THE MILK AND BUNS"

Ah, we used to have a class in our school for all the travellers. There was 2 sets of 2nd class pupils, 2 sets of 3rd class pupils etc etc right up to 6th class. But there was a traveller class taught by Mr. Cooney, the legend. Jesus, we used to give them some stick altogether. Best thing to do was walk by the classroom and scream "NED?" at the top of your lungs then run away.

There was this one lad called Jimmy who used to go around the yard and try and stunner everyone (this was back in 1998, height of Steve Austin mania). All you had to do was say "Vince MackMan would knock the sh*t outta Austin" and he'd run after you. One of the lads, back when I was in 6th class said to him, "See yer man over there?" *points to Rusky! Resident kiss arse to all the teachers* "Well, he said Mcmahon would beat Austin anyday". Well, Jesus. Jimmy went up and honest to God, knocked the living sh**e out of the poor fecker from one end of the yard to the other.

Last I heard of Jimmy was when I was doing my Junior Cert. He'd obviously been held back cos he had only reached 6th class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    Ah, we used to have a class in our school for all the travellers. There was 2 sets of 2nd class pupils, 2 sets of 3rd class pupils etc etc right up to 6th class. But there was a traveller class taught by Mr. Cooney, the legend. Jesus, we used to give them some stick altogether. Best thing to do was walk by the classroom and scream "NED?" at the top of your lungs then run away.

There was this one lad called Jimmy who used to go around the yard and try and stunner everyone (this was back in 1998, height of Steve Austin mania). All you had to do was say "Vince MackMan would knock the sh*t outta Austin" and he'd run after you. One of the lads, back when I was in 6th class said to him, "See yer man over there?" *points to Rusky! Resident kiss arse to all the teachers* "Well, he said Mcmahon would beat Austin anyday". Well, Jesus. Jimmy went up and honest to God, knocked the living sh**e out of the poor fecker from one end of the yard to the other.

Last I heard of Jimmy was when I was doing my Junior Cert. He'd obviously been held back cos he had only reached 6th class.
    That's a great story :)

Quiet in here tonight....

Just about to say the same thing.

Maybe everyones at U2?...

Wouldnt explain the munster gang though :confused:

• Advertisement

Friday night, everyone's out getting bladdered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement