Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The Munster Menial labourers are all talk and no action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

CMpunked wrote: »
    Better mean that!

Ive been tricked by a dubliner before.

Telling me they were 4 for a euro then giving me 3!!! :mad::mad:

There will be no such trickery here, you have my word. Welcome home.
    Bubs101 wrote: »

Welcome aboard sir

*tips hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Chris Jericho replyed to me on twitter :D happy out with myself for the day now.........

Me and Chris besht buddys :pac:, Should I ask him to join the munster mafia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Bubs101 wrote: »

Ehh, Labour is action?? We do our actions with our backs to the sun, whereas yer "action" is the sheep will bow down to the self-appointed Lord at the click of a finger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

C'mon Galway. We will kill the Langers in Thurles and then Sean Og can retire!

*Hic Btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Anyone ever watch "The Mist"? I'm about three quarters through it, and it's pretty good... but man, the special effects suck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Saw Bruno last night. Good enough, but not as hilarious as I thought twould be. I'd advise people to wait for the DVD. Unreal amount of mickies in it too.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

I've lost me feckin' passport:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Anyone ever watch "The Mist"? I'm about three quarters through it, and it's pretty good... but man, the special effects suck!

Yeah I seen it. The special effects been poor was something that did not bother me because the film itself is so good. The ending and the performance from the evil women made the film for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

flahavaj wrote: »
    Saw Bruno last night. Good enough, but not as hilarious as I thought twould be. I'd advise people to wait for the DVD. Unreal amount of mickies in it too.:eek:

That meatspin was a bit weird!

I loved his reaction to everything that happened in those scenes.

Probably my favourite part of the whole thing.

Especially "That last bit was larrys idea....." :pac:

That meatspin was a bit weird!

I loved his reaction to everything that happened in those scenes.

Probably my favourite part of the whole thing.

Especially "That last bit was larrys idea....." :pac:

Oh stop.

My favourite was when he went hunting with the rednecks or the talk show with all the blacks.

But too much of it was stuff that wasn't as laugh out loud funny as Bruno. Maybe hes slightly lost his edge.

Oh stop.

My favourite was when he went hunting with the rednecks or the talk show with all the blacks.

But too much of it was stuff that wasn't as laugh out loud funny as Bruno. Maybe hes slightly lost his edge.

I think he just didnt wanna be sued that much.

Borat was very "OMG, i cant believe he just said/done/acted like that!! Feckin hillarious!!"

But bruno was more of the same, just he seemed a lot more over the top in situations where some wouldnt find themselves in.

For example the TV show or the swingers party.

Did anyone think it was reallllllly slow to get into the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the fact is if borat didnt come first people wouldnt having these reactions,, in that case theres a chance borat would have people reacting negativley too!

I think he just didnt wanna be sued that much.

Borat was very "OMG, i cant believe he just said/done/acted like that!! Feckin hillarious!!"

But bruno was more of the same, just he seemed a lot more over the top in situations where some wouldnt find themselves in.

For example the TV show or the swingers party.

Did anyone think it was reallllllly slow to get into the story?

There was a storyline?:pac:

In fairness, the only reason there even was a storyline was to loosely tie one stunt into the next.

Do you think those parents looking to get their babies into the photo shoots were genuine or plants? Surely they weren't for real?:pac:

Do you think those parents looking to get their babies into the photo shoots were genuine or plants? Surely they weren't for real?:pac:

believe it or not they were 100% real, there are some parents in the good ol US who will do ANYTHING for their kids to be famous or in show biz.....its scarey to think!

believe it or not they were 100% real, there are some parents in the good ol US who will do ANYTHING for their kids to be famous or in show biz.....its scarey to think!
    She didn't even bat an eyelid when he told her the kid was going to be dressed up as a Jew being pushed into an oven by a Nazi! Unreal.:pac:

She didn't even bat an eyelid when he told her the kid was going to be dressed up as a Jew being pushed into an oven by a Nazi! Unreal.:pac:

i kno it's crazy, its like those beauty pagent mothers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

meself and pingu+girl are on! the session lads. first durgarvan thens boards.com thens the world. we'RE taKING over## lad. MM 4 ;LIFE

She didnt seem like the sorta person who understood the hidden meaning behind the joke to be honest.

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    meself and pingu+girl are on! the session lads. first durgarvan thens boards.com thens the world. we'RE taKING over## lad. MM 4 ;LIFE

*hic*

Your going to be dieing tommorow bai (very bad), thanks very much for my first ever pint of the black stuff it actually was fair nice, even if it did feel like I was after swallowing a rock afterwards.

MM 4 life

pingu_girl wrote: »
    *hic*

Your going to be dieing tommorow bai (very bad), thanks very much for my first ever pint of the black stuff it actually was fair nice, even if it did feel like I was after swallowing a rock afterwards.

MM 4 life

Hows the ceanns today? Hope ger didn't make a scene in Dungarvan like he did in Thurles. Hes a wildman with beer on him and a tough lad to subdue, hes built like a carthorse.

This thread seems to be just going one way these days...

Well, it is called OTB in fairness.

On

The

Beer.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iphonelover

yap its gone downhill where is callaway92

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Mickey Rourke is on Ch4 if anyone's interested...

brolly wrote: »
    Mickey Rourke is on Ch4 if anyone's interested...

Aye watching now.

That Mickey Rourke interview was a total waste of time. Whats the point in having someone on a show when the interviewer's more interested in cracking his own lame, unfunny jokes?:mad:

Hows the ceanns today?.

Fat, well mine is anyways ugh, put on about half a stone this weekend from eating junk and drinking my own body weight in gatt.

Im off the junk and beer now for a bit back to the auld excercise, I be out pulling tractors and chasing foxs abroad in the feild at cockcrow
    Hope ger didn't make a scene in Dungarvan like he did in Thurles. Hes a wildman with beer on him and a tough lad to subdue, hes built like a carthorse.

Ah he wasn't the worst now, Must have gotten a photo with ever auld fella in the town. Then almost came to blows with 2 lads one wearing a fred flintstone costume and the other a joker costume calling them Barney Guntin rubble, and Christian Bale. They didnt get it..... last I saw him he was singing N17 to the chip van staff with taco chip all over his face and in his hair.

Good night though....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bitish television is so poor I don't even know which one of nineteen presenters yor on about :pac:

Well done Mayo..............

HAHAHAHAHA CORK :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement