Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

And tomato in carrot all turnip fairness aubergine, who potato lives onions better celery. Ted leek or cucumber Ralph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Ironically, I'm a half breed with the other half coming from Surrey and my cousin went to Eaton, other one to Cambridge, Dad went to Oxford for a year before doing architecture and last time I was there I played (and won) a couple of pre-supper games of croquet.

You have no idea how good that lifestyle is and I would trade it in an instant for the D4 one and insulting it is so so so immature. Most people would kill for it

It is of course all completely tongue in cheek. Its nice to engage in some silly banter every now and again, though, its good for the soul and we have orestes to thank not being so uptight a moderator that can't allow us indulge this odd few hours of fun.
    I'm sad that you've migrated to the football forum because you inherited Vince's position as my favourite poster here but now we can't agree on anything:(
    Aw, Bubs, I'm touched.:o

I always enjoy a good debate with you and I like that you don't follow the herd in your opinions

.....ya big Leinster Ladyboy you!:p

Bubs101 wrote: »
    And tomato in carrot all turnip fairness aubergine, who potato lives onions better celery. Ted leek or cucumber Ralph

Awesome. Again, thanking this does not do it justice.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

flahavaj wrote: »
    Aw, Bubs, I'm touched.:o

.....ya big Leinster Ladyboy you!:p

o_O

This wasn't the kind of reconciliation I had in mind for this faction war business....

orestes wrote: »
    o_O

This wasn't the kind of reconciliation I had in mind for this faction war business....

Reconciliation, pah!

Call it a temporary Cold War of sorts.:pac:

• Advertisement

Reconciliation, pah!

Call it a temporary Cold War of sorts.:pac:

Excellent.

I was planning on crushing you all either way, but it will be so much more fun if you try and fight back, the struggle is half the fun :cool:

Excellent.

I was planning on crushing you all either way, but it will be so much more fun if you try and fight back, the struggle is half the fun :cool:

:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Excellent.

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. War is coming folks make sure youve picked the right side

Kick ahead Munster, any head will do!

I think Ted is happier though.:pac:

Ralph is a painfully shy, sexually repressed, almost mentally retarded gent who lives alone in a big house.

Ted, meanwhile is happily married, has friends and company and seems content with his lot, despite his humbler existence.

Ted = Munster Mafia.

Ralph = Leinster Ladyboys

Hit a nerve did I? :cool:
    I think Ted is happier though.:pac:

Ralph is a painfully shy, sexually repressed, almost mentally retarded gent who lives alone in a big house.

Ted, meanwhile is happily married, has friends and company and seems content with his lot, despite his humbler existence.

Ted = Munster Mafia.

Ralph = Leinster Ladyboys

Ok, my turn.....

• Advertisement

In the metaphorical sense of course.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

This topic has given me a headache :o

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    This topic has given me a headache :o

I think the problem is that there is no topic :D

All you gotta do is join me and the rest of the Leinster Lords in teaching the mud-munchers a little lesson in humility, what do you say?

All you gotta do is join me and the rest of the Leinster Lords in teaching the mud-munchers a little lesson in humility, what do you say?

Desperately recruiting is tantamount to admitting inferiority.:pac:

Munster Mafia members are born, Leinster Ladyboys are hired. THAT's the diference.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

No offence, but Leinster sucks :p but given the two choices it is the lesser of two evils. I'll consider it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Im an Galwegian for Leinster due to our Hurlers being included in the Leinster Chmpionship.

Down with ye Langers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Im an Galwegian for Leinster due to our Hurlers being included in the Leinster Chmpionship.

Down with ye Langers :pac:

Cheers for boosting our hurling province. Kilkenny need some competition before they crush those Munsters boys in the semi and final.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Bruce Buffer

CMpunked wrote: »
    You will NOT be disappointed.

Everything in it you do not see coming!

Just got in now after going to see The Hangover. What a film!! Comedy of the year for me!!!

Desperately recruiting is tantamount to admitting inferiority.:pac:

Munster Mafia members are born, Leinster Ladyboys are hired. THAT's the diference.:pac:

It is the birthright of all Leinster folk to take their place as a Lord. I am not recruiting, merely offering those who are worthy their chance to embrace their destiny :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

So im from drogheda...

Where would i fit?

• Advertisement

So im from drogheda...

Where would i fit?

That would depend on where you wish to pledge your allegience

Well i was in cork once and found it overrated.

Nothing to do.

Spent 3 hours driving away from it trying to find a macdonalds. Too many rank supermacs. The Supermacs food was so uncooked the chicken fillets still had feathers on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

*Hic*

The early bird deletes the hic posts

Well i was in cork once and found it overrated.

Nothing to do.

Spent 3 hours driving away from it trying to find a macdonalds. Too many rank supermacs. The Supermacs food was so uncooked the chicken fillets still had feathers on them.

Sounds like a Leinster Lord to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

So im from drogheda...

Where would i fit?

Drogheda is on Leinster. :)

Sounds like a Leinster Lord to me!

Dont be so sure.

I dont wanna be ruled by a Dub :mad:
    :p

One word that i just cant respect or understand its need for existance:
    Savage
    Like seriously? WTF. Who embedded that into the southern/western belles of the country?

Dont be so sure.

I dont wanna be ruled by a Dub :mad:
    :p

You can either rule with the Leinster Lords, or be ruled by us, the choice is yours :cool:

You can either rule with the Leinster Lords, or be ruled by us, the choice is yours :cool:

Better mean that!

Ive been tricked by a dubliner before.

Telling me they were 4 for a euro then giving me 3!!! :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Better mean that!

Ive been tricked by a dubliner before.

Telling me they were 4 for a euro then giving me 3!!! :mad::mad:

You couldnt be up to them I'd say theres room for a 3rd faction out there

• Advertisement

turtlepowa.gif

......................That is all............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement