Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Who would you most like to punch into the face?

• Louis Walsh
    • Richard Dawkins (nothing to do with his beliefs, I'm agnostic, it's just I could see myself chinning him. The air of superiority from him is suffocating). Ditto Hitchens.
    • People I'd like to punch but wouldn't because they are female-Mary Harney, Madonna, Nicola McLean and Paris Hilton.
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Any on those reality TV shows by MTV.
    • Kayne West
    • Russell Crowe
    • Fred Phelps
    • Gordon Ramsey
    Yep, I'm an angry bloke.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Nicholas Cage. Actually, I wouldn't like to hit him. I'd like to reverse slowly over his genitalia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I'd like to punch any celeb, usually some z lister off Corrie or Hollyoaks, who appears at a Dublin night club and gets their photo taken pulling / drinking a pint of Guiness.
    They do sell it where you some from you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

D-FENS wrote: »
    I'd like to punch any celeb, usually some z lister off Corrie or Hollyoaks, who appears at a Dublin night club and gets their photo taken pulling / drinking a pint of Guiness.
    They do sell it where you some from you know...

Oh jesus, I remember seeing that picture of Jennifer Ellison (blonde scrub from Brookside) on the opening week of Grand Central here in Dublin, cheesy ass grin on her face. So wanted to smack it with a frying pan for good measure.

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Oh jesus, I remember seeing that picture of Jennifer Ellison (blonde scrub from Brookside) on the opening week of Grand Central here in Dublin, cheesy ass grin on her face. So wanted to smack it with a frying pan for good measure.

So you see her and thats the only thing you can think about doing to her :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Think that's called the Patrick Bateman effect rather than the linx effect...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

D-FENS wrote: »
    Think that's called the Patrick Bateman effect rather than the linx effect...

Oh you win the internet today definately :)

I never liked her, and besides, i'm as good as a happily married man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Jeremy Kyle is one guy i'd love to kick in the nuts

I never liked her, and besides, i'm as good as a happily married man!

Yeah but you can still use your imagination :p

• Advertisement

Or that yank dude, Maury or whatever his name is.

Or that yank dude, Maury or whatever his name is.

Ha ha, Maury; made famous on this side of the Atlantic by South Park!:D

"Whateva whateva I do what I want!"

"Wow you really are an out of control teen!"

*cue widespread applaud and whooping from the low brow audience*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

im at the end of my first placement now and the damn disease carrying lil backstards ( i mean darling children) have passed on their recent illness to me /QUOTE]

I have had a cold/cough/sore throat for half of the year too and before I started teaching I was never sick. One of the minuses of the job at the start unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I quite like Maury actually.

Would love to punch Dawkins. And Russell Crowe, only because I think it would be a great fight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Chris Martin, lead singers of Nickelback and Keane all need a smack. Robbie Williams and Joe Whiley can irritate me as well.
    Oh and Gerry Ryan, Joe Duffy are just of the RTE staff who irritate me lots.

Tommy & Hector and Des Bishop.
    F*ck off folks, just because you LOOK funny doesn't mean you ARE funny,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Tiernan is actually a decent comic, it’s just that recently he tries to hard to be controversial and edgy; it’s quite tragic to watch really. Also Hector would be more tolerable if he let his interviewees speak. It’s not all about you Hector and nobody cares that you are from Navan bar you and a couple of friends in the area.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Tiernan is actually a decent comic,

Stopped here
    Tiernan WAS a decent comic, from around 98-02 he was brilliant, but he's now worn out his welcome and his jokes are nothing more than racist digs. His stand up has been pretty much the same for the last four years.

Hell if you get his Ok Baby DVD, the stuff he did around 97 was funnier than the entire show on that disc!

What about me ? ? Many's a time you would love to hit me when you play me in SVR :)

What about me ? ? Many's a time you would love to hit me when you play me in SVR :)

You're a cheating git, that's why! :D

• Advertisement

You're a cheating git, that's why! :D

No you just spend more time on your back then a prostitute :P

Although you had me in the Thunder Liger V Scorpio match .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Girls who don't shave underneath their arms ... What is that all about?

Stopped here
    Tiernan WAS a decent comic, from around 98-02 he was brilliant, but he's now worn out his welcome and his jokes are nothing more than racist digs. His stand up has been pretty much the same for the last four years.

Hell if you get his Ok Baby DVD, the stuff he did around 97 was funnier than the entire show on that disc!

Plus these days you get the feeling that he's basically coked up too.:pac:

No you just spend more time on your back then a prostitute :P

Although you had me in the Thunder Liger V Scorpio match .

GRI-GRI-GRIND-DINGGGGG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    • People I'd like to punch but wouldn't because they are female-Mary Harney, Madonna, Nicola McLean and Paris Hilton.

Leave that to me then :P....and add Heidi and Spencer from the hills, don't even watch the damn show, but they seem to pop up in eveything else anyway, very annoying!

Leave that to me then :P....and add Heidi and Spencer from the hills, don't even watch the damn show, but they seem to pop up in eveything else anyway, very annoying!

Is that an MTV reality show? If so, I hate them all!:mad::p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Is that an MTV reality show? If so, I hate them all!:mad::p

Indeed, it is :(

Indeed, it is :(

Shows about spoilt brats. Why MTV why? You use to be cool. Now between your Hills shows and Your Super Sweet 16's and your embarrassing "you got served" shows, you just suck.:(:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cant stand tiernan either.

When he was on the late late show he said that he jokes about disabilities and that, but then when he was challenged about it he said something about receiving a letter from an organisation saying that it was fine?

Yeah... so that counts for ALL the disabled people in the country?

I dont like people who make fun of other people to get a laugh.

What were those people called in school? Bullies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

We have a ton of bad comedians in this county:

Tiernan can be funny when he isnt roaring like hes coked out of his mind (which is a good possibility)
    is Hector meant to be a comedian? i just thought he was one of those gob****es who try to ram learning Irish down our throats
    Jason Byrne, just no, **** off and die
    Maeve Higgins is possibly the worst comedian on earth, her "god I'm so dizzy and from Cork like and cant get a boyfriend like and did I mention I'm from Cork like?" act is about as funny as a dose of rectal warts that need to be removed with a blowtorch
    Actually the entire cast of Naked Camera are just useless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement