Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

BailMeOut wrote: »
    Labradoodle, 4 years old, golden/apricot colour. Lost yesterday evening 7th Jan 2015 in Cabinteely (Kilbogget Park). Her name is "Bessie" and has a collar and tag with name and number. She is also chipped. She escaped from her lead which is pink and still attached to her collar while walking around 3pm yesterday. She ran and made across the N11 safely next to the Esso station and where the Old Bray road dead ends. Been searching for her all last night and all day today and cannot find her. Posted on every lost dog sites we can find and we knocked on every door in area. Called guards, council, local vets, etc.... She is owned by family member with special needs who was walking her at the time and is now devastated.

If anyone spots her please let me know. She is really shy and we suspect is hiding in a bush somewhere.

Thanks

We found Bessie alive and well! Thanks everyone for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

334419.jpgMy beloved Finbarr cobblepot got out Thursdays night and hasn't been seen since. Hopefully he will come back himself. He's 8 months old. He had a red collar on but he was able to get it off when he wanted. He was last seen in Elton woods in kinsale, Cork. You can contact me on pm if you know anything.

Hi folks Fins been found safe and sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭UrsusMaritimus

Lost springer spaniel (3yrs). Went missing Monday 12th January in Lahorna between Nenagh and Ardcroney (Tipperary) at around 6pm. Answers to Bodie and is wearing a red/black halti as pictured, is dark brown, distinctive ridge of hair on his muzzle (can be seen in photo) about knee height to shoulders, slim but strong, chipped, very friendly.

bodie_zps5afc12dd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

There's a kitty on the m50 between exit 12 and 13 going south. Poor mite, white and ginger..
    Someone might be looking, so sorry for your loss if it's your pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

I found a small female dog (Jack Russell) in Griffeen Valley park today, has been wandering around the park for at least 4 days. No microchip or collar. Please PM me if this might be your dog. Proof of ownership required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

jomalone14 wrote: »
    I found a small female dog (Jack Russell) in Griffeen Valley park today, has been wandering around the park for at least 4 days. No microchip or collar. Please PM me if this might be your dog. Proof of ownership required.

Owner found ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

jomalone14 wrote: »
    Owner found ;)

Yey!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Found a Female Tan Terrier this evening on the R120 between Adamstown and Newcastle Co. Dublin. She was walking in the middle of the road looking terrified.

Took her to the vet and she is about 2 years old and not micro-chipped. Please PM me if she may be your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

franman wrote: »
    Found a Female Tan Terrier this evening on the R120 between Adamstown and Newcastle Co. Dublin. She was walking in the middle of the road looking terrified.

Took her to the vet and she is about 2 years old and not micro-chipped. Please PM me if she may be your dog.

Can you post a photo of the dog to Lors Lost Dogs page? Hope you find her owners

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭stesaurus

https://www.facebook.com/groups/721084268007622/

Shiba Inu lost in Anglesey, Wales area. Might be a long-shot but if anyone is travelling over by Ferry they'll be passing through the area.
    She's been missing since Saturday and her owner who I'm friends with has even hired a helicopter to scour the area.

10931071_10203623153123137_3318598114651993052_n.jpg?oh=d4fac0e7cb18b43bdf92638ab8d6581f&oe=556C9451&__gda__=1432719687_dc8585eb6942e8e8066e99777efe8d7e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Two dogs found together in Season Park, Newtownnmountkennedy.
    found-dog-on-30-jan-2015-in-wicklow-.jpg
    8152.jpg

Contact Wicklow Dog Pound for information on 040444873

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Hi guys a lovely black dog followed my partner home from the garden city area in Ashbourne about an hour ago. We can't keep him here as we've two dogs ourselves. Does anyone know of a missing dog in the area please let me know. He looks like a Labrador or retriever I think. He has a collar but no tags.

jinxycat wrote: »
    Hi guys a lovely black dog followed my partner home from the garden city area in Ashbourne about an hour ago. We can't keep him here as we've two dogs ourselves. Does anyone know of a missing dog in the area please let me know. He looks like a Labrador or retriever I think. He has a collar but no tags.

we had no luck finding the owner unfortunately. We brought him to the local vets this morning. He kept him and will be contacting the warden. So if anyone knows who owns them please get them to contact myself. Pm me and I'll give you my number. We would have kept him ourselves but with two dogs already we couldn't.

we had no luck finding the owner unfortunately. We brought him to the local vets this morning. He kept him and will be contacting the warden. So if anyone knows who owns them please get them to contact myself. Pm me and I'll give you my number. We would have kept him ourselves but with two dogs already we couldn't.
    Reunited with their owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭jellybear

Reunited with their owner.

Well done Jinxycat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Hope it's OK to post this here I found a black lab near master mcgrath dungarvan Co Waterford this morning. He is wearing an electronic collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tastyboy

Hi Guys,

My beloved basset hounds, both male, were stolen from Adare, Co. Limerick on December 23rd. No one reads the lost section really, so I thought it'd get more exposure here. If you've seen them, or know of anyone who has bought them unknowingly, please contact me. Thanks a million...<snip>

Sorry op, links to donedeal are not allowed in the forum.
    And with all due respect, people do read the lost and found thread, there have been pets reunited with their owners via the thread. I can't leave your thread separate, that thread is there for everyone's use.
    I do hope you find your dogs. I can't imagine how awful it must be to lose them this way.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I spotted a dog wandering in traffic on Diswellstown Road, Dublin 15.

He looked a bit like a westie but with more hair.

I tried to coax the dog over and check for a collar but my own dog threw a fit and scared him off.

He walked up into Fernleigh Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Helgele

We found a Little Boy terrier (Non-neutered, no microchip)outside the Educate Together School, Castlelands, Balbriggan, 6pm on 24th of Feb 2015. We dropped him into Lissenhall Vets in Swords (PH 8900375)

Please contact if you know the owners or would like to adopt a little Yorkie!

Picture of the pup available on lostdogs website....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Helgele

Good news, Little Boy terrier was reunited with owner on Wednesday evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

FOUND
    female jack russell terrier found in limerick,near L.I.T(limerick institute of tech)
    about 1 year old with a collar.no microchip.
    pm me if its your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭peterjmaxwell

My uncle & aunt's dog, Rusty, escaped from their house in the Highfield road area in Dublin, on Friday night (27th Feb). He's a wonderful dog and to say they're distraught is an absolute understatement. Rusty was a stray and was found wandering 5 years ago when he was kindly taken in so he's used to the mean streets. He's very friendly & responds to his name.

If anyone spots him could they get in touch by PM or contact the DSCPA (http://www.dspca.ie/) on 014994700.

29puo08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Padna7

My six month old sheepdog is lost. He went for his usual ramble with my other dog and never came back, it's four days, very worried

Have literally searched everywhere

Is it possible travellers stole him

West Limerick ballyhahill area

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi Padna,
    I'm moving your thread to our Lost and Found thread... please take a few minutes to read the opening post on this thread as it contains a lot of tips on what to do, and who to contact, should your dog go missing or stolen.
    I really hope you find him again, do keep us updated :(
    All the best,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Padna7 wrote: »
    My six month old sheepdog is lost. He went for his usual ramble with my other dog and never came back, it's four days, very worried

Have literally searched everywhere

Is it possible travellers stole him

West Limerick ballyhahill area

Or a farmer shot him for worrying sheep! Letting your dogs ramble is extremely irresponsible in my opinion......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Or a farmer shot him for worrying sheep! Letting your dogs ramble is extremely irresponsible in my opinion......

This is not the thread for this discussion.
    Folks, do not go off on this tangent on this thread. Back on topic now please.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martin182

*LOST DOG CRUMLIN VILLAGE* ‪#‎crumlin‬

A little SHIH-TZU name TOBY was taken from outside the door shop (Doorwise, Summerville House, Crumlin Village) on the 18th of March, 2015.

He is white in colour & tanned around the face/ears.
    The Dog is 14 years old, completely blind and needs alot of minding

Please if anyone has seen him contact a very worried family, thanks

REWARD OFFERED

Contact OP by PM with information.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

I hope you find Toby!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

342528.jpg
    My wife and daughter found this girl lost in the Seafield Road area of Clontarf yesterday at about 2pm.

Brought her to the vet but isn't chipped. She's got a great manner and appears to have been very well trained so I'm guessing she's being missed by someone.

Advertisement