Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SmoMo

Fluffy haired Kitten found in Kells area.Mainly black with white markings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leelou

Hi,
    We have a lost kitty from early July, Moylaragh area in Balbriggan. Possible sighting last week in Chapel Gate area. Please contact if you have any information. She is a small tortoise shell (brown and orange), short haired cat with an orange patch on the back of her neck. We have a very sad little girl missing her kitty badly. Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newfish

cd164f1ad5c4601c84b36b9f42b8f8e7.jpgBlack puppy found in portarlington. Possible labrador/collie cross. 5/6 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Young (appx. 8 months) tabby cat found in sligo. Very very friendly. No collar. I haven't actually seen the cat myself so not sure of sex. If you think it's yours or know who owns it please pm me. Photo attached.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Bingo is a MADRA dog who went to his new home in Merlin Park in Galway today. Unfortunately he managed to slip his collar on his new owners and ran away.

Can you all please keep your eyes peeled for Bingo, a lovely smoothcoated, tricolour Collie boy about 8 months old. He escaped from his new owners in Merlin park and is not familiar with the area at all so will be very confused. Bingo is a shy boy who will be very afraid and will not approach strangers. I'm sure he can be caught with a little time and patience though so let us know immediately if you spot him. He is micro-chipped and has been recently neutered but slipped off his collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Newsgirl

Black and tan medium-sized male dog wandering James Street without a lead yesterday afternoon. Brought it to vet and he said it's not microchipped. Described it as a Yorkshire Terrier cross. Very good-natured and about two to four years old.

Call 087 9278611.

Blueprint wrote: »
    Bingo is a MADRA dog who went to his new home in Merlin Park in Galway today. Unfortunately he managed to slip his collar on his new owners and ran away.

Can you all please keep your eyes peeled for Bingo, a lovely smoothcoated, tricolour Collie boy about 8 months old. He escaped from his new owners in Merlin park and is not familiar with the area at all so will be very confused. Bingo is a shy boy who will be very afraid and will not approach strangers. I'm sure he can be caught with a little time and patience though so let us know immediately if you spot him. He is micro-chipped and has been recently neutered but slipped off his collar.

FOUND! And now safely back with his new family.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Newsgirl

Black and tan medium-sized male dog wandering James Street without a lead yesterday afternoon. Brought it to vet and he said it's not microchipped. Described it as a Yorkshire Terrier cross. Very good-natured and about two to four years old.

Call 087 9278611.

Dog has since been reunited with its owner. Crisis quickly averted! I left my number with the dog pound and dog's owner contacted the pound. However, my Yorkshire terrier will be somewhat disappointed as she appeared to think this dog was a present for her to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SmoMo

SmoMo wrote: »
    Fluffy haired Kitten found in Kells area.Mainly black with white markings.

Little Kitten is back with the happy Owner :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭concur4u?

found male jack russell small/meuduim dun laoghaire area pm for detials brown head brown and white body short legs youngish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭concur4u?

concur4u? wrote: »
    found jack russell small/meuduim dun laoghaire area pm for detials brown head brown and white body short legs youngish

pic here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Blissy

Missing cat, mackeral tabby colour from the mill st/new road area of Galway city :(. PM me if found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kittenlover

Hi All,
    My neighbour found a little black kitten with white under her chin. We are trying to re-home her. She has been vet-checked. She is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet - so affectionate and friendly. If anyone is interested in giving her the home she deserves, please pm me. I am in Dublin but willing to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Ray Burkes Pension

i'm removing this as he's been found

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭MCD.

White Male Westie found in Templeogue area. Long-ish coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Loopsie

Hi all my beautiful 5 month old kitten Po has gone missing in shankill, south county dublin. He is all white, still very small and absolutely loves people. He has not yet been neutered but he is microchipped and registered nationally, we have also logged him as missing/stolen. I am absolutely distraught without him. He went missing 17/08/2011. We are offering a very generous €200 reward to anyone for his safe return :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 big zeb

our much loved 12yr old yorkie cross has been missing since tuesday night from the douglas/ turners cross area of cork. think she might have wandered off and got locked into somebodys garden as shes done in the past. any sightings or news (good or bad) would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I will upload a photo tomorrow.

He has a slice missing from his ear, very bad mange and a very sore paw not putting it on the ground.

He is very placid, gentle and fearfull of people.

He turned up at Clara, Offaly.

Looks lie he had a tough life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Robinwood

kitcatz wrote: »
    Hi,
    Elvis has been missing since July, from Greenhills, Walkinstown. He's black with a white chest, white chin and white top left lip, white paws, long white eyebrows and whiskers, long-haired. He's one year old and he's neutered, not wearing a collar.

I know it's nearly four months now, but we still miss him so much so if anyone even thinks they might have seen him, I'd really appreciate if you could let me know. Our other cat, his brother, misses him too. Reward offered.
    Thanks

kit6.jpg

Do the cats run away wantedly from the house as they grow up ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lalu

Frenzy is a 9 month old tabby misssing since 9th August from Kilrush Rd area of Ennis, Co Clare. She was not wearing her collar with my contact details due to a small scrath on the back of her which was been treated. She is very sweet, and much missed at home.
    Any info please call 089 4355978.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Found:
    A brown rabbit in a carpark in santry, small and appearing a little underweight, used to being handled and seems quite afraid of outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Mo MO

Missing:

5 month old female terrier

Brown with a white stripe on her neck.

Wire haired, very small and petite answers to name Pepe.

My 4yr old daughters puppy.

Missing since the 12th August from Oakfield area.

any info would be very much appreciated.

Reward given

thank you for reading :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

PinkTulips wrote: »
    Hi, my cat has gone missing. He's a 2 year old black and white male. He's quite friendly and very vocal and is missing from our home in west roscommon (right by the mayo border) since friday. Not long for a cat I know but his brother went missing 2 months ago and never came home and i'm getting really worried.

i know this is a really long shot as i live in dublin but a cat matching this description has shown up in my garden, looks like he has been alone for a while as he was ravenous and wont stop talking, he is so friendly, i will post a pic up later as my phone has just died. He is very friendly with our own cat too.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Hi,

I just saw a tabby and white cat, couldn't get a picture he ran away from me in Beacon Court. In the actual building. He looks very dirty and it seems like his tail is broken. He could have escaped out of the surrounding apartment blocks. He seems about 1 or 2 years old and definitely not skinny so looks like he has had an owner at some point.

If anyone knows about him let me know. I work here so don't have my cat carrier with me but I imagine he is in the building somewhere. Poor cat :-( Breaks my heart seeing cats lost. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

A black and white kitten with a white tip tail found along Lucan bypass near Willsbrook Park.

Will post a pic this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

alie wrote: »
    i know this is a really long shot as i live in dublin but a cat matching this description has shown up in my garden, looks like he has been alone for a while as he was ravenous and wont stop talking, he is so friendly, i will post a pic up later as my phone has just died. He is very friendly with our own cat too.

Had to call out DSPCA as he got a sick tummy and his breathing was rapid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

Hamelton wrote: »
    A black and white kitten with a white tip tail found along Lucan bypass near Willsbrook Park.

Will post a pic this evening.

Pics of kitten found

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

I found a dog wandering along the Scarriff/Feakle Road today, I think it's a King Charles. He is very thin, coat matted and dirty.
    As soon as I stopped the car and opened the door he jumped in. Now he is at home with me, though my own dog isn't too pleased...

If anyone misses a dog or knows about someone, please pm me.

• Advertisement

Carry wrote: »
    I found a dog wandering along the Scarriff/Feakle Road today, I think it's a King Charles. He is very thin, coat matted and dirty.
    As soon as I stopped the car and opened the door he jumped in. Now he is at home with me, though my own dog isn't too pleased...

If anyone misses a dog or knows about someone, please pm me.

Bit of a long shot, but there's a male King Charles posted as missing from Salthill in Galway on the GSPCA Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150351607151255&set=a.161423511254.144579.144018371254&type=1&theater

Maybe someone stole him and dumped him when they realised he wasn't saleable?

Advertisement