Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GoGoDiego

Hi, we've lost our cat from the Barntown area in Keelogues. He is a 1 year old male neutered cat, ginger with no collar. He went missing on the 1st of July 2011 Please let me know if you have seen or heard anything, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭DePurpereWolf

FOUND

Black/Brown Labrador
    Location Wilton/Togher Cork
    Neutered Male

I've uploaded photos here: http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/blackbrown_labrador_found_found_cork-2581.html

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

*** Found this morning (mon), trapped in an unoccupied house on a building site. Not a bother on him apart from a raging hunger!!! ***

Kuro has been missing since Tuesday 05th July from Athlumney wood estate, Navan. He is black with long hair. At the moment he is in half coat so looks a bit scruffy. He is microchipped but is not wearing a collar.
    He has a curious nature so may be trapped somewhere or have travelled in a car or van. He has a very friendly nature and loves his food. His owners miss him desperately so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Brown lab found. Male, neutered, good teeth, good nails, with blue collar, fur not great with darker marks on back. Well behaved dog.

See picture here: http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/brown_lab_found_found_cork-2437.html

In Cork, Wilton area.

After visiting the vet I found out that he's not neutered but has a non-descended testicle, also he's about 1 to 2 years of age. He has been microchipped, but the microchip is unregistered.

Update:

Munster Lost and Found found the owner of this lovely lab because the dog was microchipped. The dog's brother was found as well.

Both dogs were dumped by the owner and he wants nothing to do with them anymore. Both dogs had undescended testicles...which is likely why they were abandoned.

It's a shame that an owner can just dump two perfect dogs in the middle of the city and get away with it, having a charity clean up his mess.

The dogs will be up for adoption if anyone is interested. Please note they have been neutered, and a house inspection may be required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PennyKildare

My cat went missing on Friday night (8th july) she is Black & White with a pink nose. I had a pink collar on her with a name tag. She answers to Penny. Reward if found my number is 087 1650560
    47039_1394013218938_1490402414_30877692_5003453_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

?action=view&current=jessie.jpg

Hi.

My dog went missing on Saturday night (09-07-2011) in Old Bawn Tallaght.
    Her name is Jessie and she is wearing an orange harness. She is a rescue dog and can be a bit timid. She is also chipped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

She has recently had her hair cut so her face looks slightly different to the attached photograph.
    http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn179/raindogpromotion/?action=view&current=jessie.jpg

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Hi.

My dog went missing on Saturday night (09-07-2011) in Old Bawn Tallaght.
    Her name is Jessie and she is wearing an orange harness. She is a rescue dog and can be a bit timid. She is also chipped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

She has recently had her hair cut so her face looks slightly different to the attached photograph.
    http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn179/raindogpromotion/?action=view&current=jessie.jpg

Thank you

The dog's been found alive and well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Thats cheered me up. :)

Love it when people find their pets - I know I would go bananas if I lost mine.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

EGAR wrote: »
    Missing from the Cappabane/Scariff area County Clare!

264116_10150245449595889_169411475888_7449728_8239298_n.jpg

Punch is a much loved 13 year old male, orange coloured Pommeranian dog.
    He has poor eyesight and is currently on heart medication. Missing since last Wednesday (15/06/2011) from Cappabane area, Scarriff. PLEASE share, owner is absolutely heartbroken.

EGAR - tried to send you a pm regards this dog, think there is a similar dog given in to Ashton Pound, posted here on Irish Animals Lost and Found facebook page --> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=179294432135364&set=a.131456373585837.24303.131149073616567&type=1&theater

Could be the same doggie!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi lorebringer I txt these details to Sarah earlier as she has no Internet access at the minute. Thanks. Fingers crossed it's the same dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Grawns wrote: »
    Grawns wrote: »
    Phoenix Park - Gold and White, small (not minature). Probably male, less than 2 years. Still :(
    Update

He escaped yesterday, he was very determined and dashed out the door first opportunity he got. We were getting very fond of him:(:
    I had brought him to the vet and he wasn't microchipped. The vet estimated he was between 2 and 4 and the fact that he wasn't neutered meant he was a slave to his hormones. I hope he finds that lucky lady dog and finds his way home. 2 people called through the pound but it wasn't their dog so no one has missed him yet. Feel very bad.

I think somebody over on dog training irelands FB page found him - again in the phoenix park! http://www.facebook.com/DogTrainingIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Photo will be uploaded. Small white dog with 3 large black spots on head and a lil bit of pink on nose. fully white on body, underneath has black spots. black collr with metal paw symbols on it. found wandering around belmayne. approx 2 years old, not chipped. very friendly, male. Found in coolock/dublin 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lasgaviotas

Last Tuesday 5th July 2011, one week ago, our beloved cat Mannix, a small black and white, short haired kitty with the cutest face disappeared from our home in Coolough, Briarhill.We believe that he may have travelled to the College Road area in a window cleaners van. Despite an exhaustive search here in our own locality and along College Road and particularly the Elms, he is still missing.Mannix is a rescue cat who has been with us or the last 5 years..he has used up 2 of his 9 lives aready in RTAs losing his tail in the first and breaking his leg in the second.

Our home is empty and lonely without Mannix whose every whim was catered for..we are desperate for his return..if there is anybody out there who has seen him..his photo is on the GSPCA website will you please, please get in contact with us..

I enclose a detailed description below and contact numbers etc as well as his photo..

He is a black and white male cat. Neutered. Not micro chipped.
    He has a black spot under his chin, no tail and he has a small cut on one of his ears. He was wearing a blue collar with no tag. He is quite friendly towards people, but can sometimes be nervous around strangers.
    Phone: 087 9175844 or 087 6392705

Edit: I am now offering a reward of €100 for his safe return.

lost_briarhill_0711.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dango

We have a very affectionate white male cat who has no right ear coming into our house in the clontarf area over the last two nights. Not sure if he's just roaming but seems as if he's disorientated or lost. If anyone is looking for him please contact me.

166886.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭billybongoes

nkzzuujgx0w4awhewle_Pippa.jpg

Our cat went missing from the South Circular Rd area of Limerick City on the morning of July 11th. She's nearly a year old, black and white with four white paws, she was wearing a green collar with a pink bell but it's possible it has come off. She's spayed and microchipped.

She is a beloved family pet, if anyone has seen her please contact me

<Mod Edit> July 18th - I've had a PM from the user - This cat has been found & reunited. Good news :) </Mod Edit>

FOUND

Black/Brown Labrador
    Location Wilton/Togher Cork
    Neutered Male

I've uploaded photos here: http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/blackbrown_labrador_found_found_cork-2581.html

This dog is back to his owner. He went on holidays and the dog got out of the kennels.

If you own a dog, please take a black marker and write your cellphone number on the (inside of the) collar. Tags can break off.

You should also microchip your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

This cat (See attached pics) came into my garden today (17/07/11) and has stayed since then because I've been feeding it chicken :)
    If has no collar, it seems to be either a young cat or an older kitten.
    It's very friendly (And very hungry!) but seems a bit undernourished, it may have been missing for a while.
    Found in the Ashtown/Rathborne area on the Navan Road.
    PM me for more details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dango

dango wrote: »
    We have a very affectionate white male cat who has no right ear coming into our house in the clontarf area over the last two nights. Not sure if he's just roaming but seems as if he's disorientated or lost. If anyone is looking for him please contact me.

Owner found. Neighbour was keeping the cat for a friend on holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Suzanne11

Found on North Beach Rush Co Dublin young black mix female with tan collar ..no tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Missing from Meadowbrook estate on the Mill Road in Corbally, Limerick. Two kittens, approx. 8 weeks old. One mostly black with a touch of white, the other is white and black. They are foster kittens for Limerick Animal Welfare and their foster carer is distraught.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Sorry for double posting but I put this a similar thread in the Dublin 15 folder but my wife found a young white terrier in the park at Castlecurragh in Mulhuddart this morning and I'm looking for its owner. He's very friendly and went outside for a wee so it looks like he's trained so someone must own him.

He was getting attacked by an Alsatian and ran to my wife and was very scared for a while afterwards. He's seems ok now. He had no collar so maybe he's a stray that someone dumped as I'd never seen him around the estate before.

There are links to a couple of pictures in the thread in the Dublin 15 folder. PM me if you know who might own him please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JonR

Sable, a 3 legged white and ginger female cat, has been missing in the Rahena, Killaloe, Co. Clare area since Saturday 24th July.

She is not wearing a collar and is not microchipped.

If you have any info, please contact us as soon as possible.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

Found on Motorway. M7 by Exit 27 (Tipperary) young long legged terrier.
    He is in Dublin now staying with us but urgently needs to be found by owners or re-homed as we are living in an apartment.

He is very well behaved young dog and doesn’t bark he seems to have already been trained.

IMAG0065.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine, whose cream/white persian cat went missing from her home yesterday evening (Sunday 24th of July) in the Newlands area of Clondalkin.
    She searched and searched yesterday evening but to no avail.
    It is a much beloved pet owned by her young daughter and they are really distraught at her being out there.
    Kitty is microchipped and doctored .
    A reward is offered for her safe return!

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of her to post up at the moment but she looks very similar to this cat on this video.

2596040350102176936S425x425Q85.jpg

If anybody in Clondalkin spots her please send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yanky

Cat missing in the Ogonnelloe/Tinerana area since Saturday July 23rd.
    She is ginger & White and has 3 legs.
    She answers to the name Sable. She is a housecat and is not used to being outdoors.
    Please reply with any information.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Female tabby cat with White paws and White on her neck being hanging around my place last few days.not sure if stray or living in area but she looking for food and tempting my boy cats lol.if anyone is missing a kitten in forest road area of swords please pm..she looks about 8months old or so smaller than my 10month but bigger than my7month old kittens .. She very friendly purring petting her etc etc so must be someone's pet

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

Hi, was wondering if anyone has seen this dog in and around the Athlone area? She's a Pomeranian bitch approx 2 years old.

photo.php?fbid=100337376663342&set=a.149143555116057.23631.100000612395787&type=1
    She's been missing since Monday the 25th of July. Contacted the Dog Pound and the ISPCA but no luck. If anyone has seen her or has any information could they get in touch asap?

Thanks smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 callmarta

His name is Puss Puss and he's a very shy cat. He's a tabby and should be wearing a yellow collar "Purrrrfectly Irish" He's been missing since July 29th from Kentstown Rd., Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 6 newbies

Hi
    Our cat has gone missing.
    He's five years old, male tabby with white paws, chest, belly and chin
    Minou is neutered and microchipped.
    He was last seen outside our home in The Grove, (righthand turn at bottom of the hill after Lidl towards Bray) at 10pm on Tuesday 2nd August
    Please let us know if you've seen him
    Thanks
    Ruth
    087 6205690

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jUNK

Very large German Shepard found in Phisboro area. If you own him please get in contact with me.

Advertisement