Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Male neutered Beagle missing from the Whitegate area (Clare/Galway border) since yesterday. Owner is very distraught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Cat found in Ballymoneen Road area of Knocknacara in Galway City. Cat is very friendly so obviously it's someones pet. PM me.

SAM_1706.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 happypuppy

Hi, a westie wandered into our garden today in Tuam, Co Galway. He is male wearing a worn red collar but no name tag. Very friendly and gentle with people and dogs. Hair bit matted but appears to be cared for.
    Please let me know if you can help us get him back to his owner.

photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 happypuppy

happypuppy wrote:
    Hi, a westie wandered into our garden today in Tuam, Co Galway. He is male wearing a worn red collar but no name tag. Very friendly and gentle with people and dogs. Hair bit matted but appears to be cared for.
    Please let me know if you can help us get him back to his owner.

photo.jpg

Owner and westie reunited 

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Glyni

Hi

Very Small Dog foung in the Griffith Park Area of Drumcondra on Saturday 28th May. Anyone missing her or knows someone who is PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Hi, Miniture jack russell missing from Balbriggan since 1st May. His name is Tigger and he is about 12 mths old. He is white with a brown face and brown spots on his back. Missed by 2 little girls. If anyone thinks they might have seen him please reply.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Teleska

Hi there, My one year old shorthaired tabby cat (male, neutered) is missing from Ratoath Road area Cabra, D7 since Tuesday 24th May. He is medium sized, slinky and has a black swirling pattern on his sides. He has a broad brown nose. I would be so grateful for any information and a reward is offered for his safe return.

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/awpg5k

Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

our jack russell went missing this evening in limerick city, he is brown and white, 2years, old quite small, male. he has a black collar on and is chipped. pm me with any info! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

This cat has gone missing in the Straffan area.

PM me if anyone has seen her.

1rc50m.jpg

2j4v6vc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Glyni wrote: »
    Hi

Very Small Dog foung in the Griffith Park Area of Drumcondra on Saturday 28th May. Anyone missing her or knows someone who is PM me.

Any pics of her - we walk there so might recognize her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

This morning as I was walking past the Sligo IT at around 6am I met a very friendly very dirty husky mix that is missing its right eye ( the wound was patched up a long time ago so its someones pet )
    Anyway she followed me home and I called the dog warden who just picked her up about a half hour ago.

The dog is pretty unique so I am guessing her owner(s) would be looking for her, If anyone is looking for her she is with the Sligo town dog warden (she is far to large for me to keep for any length of time)

I would upload a picture but I dont have a pc right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    This cat has gone missing in the Straffan area.

PM me if anyone has seen her.

1rc50m.jpg

2j4v6vc.jpg

She has been missing three weeks, I walk out the back and there she is today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hi,

My friend lost her dog and asked me to post here.

The dogs name is Molly. She is a brown mixed breed labrador with poodle / springer spaniel. She has a red collar. She went missing near the strand road in Sandymount on Saturday 28/5/11 at about midday. I think she swam out and over towards the chimney towers in Ringsend so is probably around there somewhere.

Please PM me with any information.

Thanks.

LostMolly.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭budgemook

budgemook wrote: »
    Hi,

My friend lost her dog and asked me to post here.

The dogs name is Molly. She is a brown mixed breed labrador with poodle / springer spaniel. She has a red collar. She went missing near the strand road in Sandymount on Saturday 28/5/11 at about midday. I think she swam out and over towards the chimney towers in Ringsend so is probably around there somewhere.

Please PM me with any information.

Thanks.

LostMolly.JPG

This dog was found out at the lighthouse on the rocks. All good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Found!

Pure Bred, black,grey and white siberian Husky, very friendly and well mannered. Def someones pet. PM me if it is yours.

will have pics soon.
    imag0037y.jpg
    imag0033q.jpg

Owner found! :D

tk123 wrote: »
    Any pics of her - we walk there so might recognize her?

She's very friendly and well looked after so someone must be missing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:( I don't recognize her but I'll ask around in the park ;). Have you tried botanic vets across from the Church and also the BlueCross clinic - most people in the park we've talked to seem to go to these two vets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Busy week for me....Not my week at all ahha.

Found a black kitten (few months old im guessing) not sure.

Very friendly, well mannered. Found east side of Galway. PM me if its yours:)

three days, thats a cat, whippet and a husky...wtf. jhaha

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

pixysarah wrote: »
    our jack russell went missing this evening in limerick city, he is brown and white, 2years, old quite small, male. he has a black collar on and is chipped. pm me with any info! Thanks!

Found!! in the neighbors house, all is well and hes back home safe and sound!

tk123 wrote: »
    :( I don't recognize her but I'll ask around in the park ;). Have you tried botanic vets across from the Church and also the BlueCross clinic - most people in the park we've talked to seem to go to these two vets.

We've asked around and walked the park with her no one seems to be missing her. No look with the vets either and I've contacted the pounds to see if anyone was looking for her. I'll hang on to her if cant find her owner. Just hate to think there could be a heartbroken family looking for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

My friend's cat has gone missing for a week now in the D15 area.
    med_1306667977.jpeg
    Here is the add
    http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/epgim6

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭DePurpereWolf

Brown lab found. Male, neutered, good teeth, good nails, with blue collar, fur not great with darker marks on back. Well behaved dog.

See picture here: http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/brown_lab_found_found_cork-2437.html

In Cork, Wilton area.

After visiting the vet I found out that he's not neutered but has a non-descended testicle, also he's about 1 to 2 years of age. He has been microchipped, but the microchip is unregistered.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bunty2008

Not actually captured, but he has been in the same location for 2 days now. Hoping that his owner might be able to call him or get him to perch. A brightly coloured parrot type bird. Red head, and other colours. PM me your birds details, and I will confirm if it's your bird - I have photos. I don't want to post too many details given that I haven't captured the bird and don't want him to fall into the wrong hands.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nini888

Hi
    Elvis is still missing. He hasn't been seen since 27/12/2010 from the Navan area. If he has been taken in or stolen please return as he is a much missed member of the family. Hes a minature yorkie and is approx 7 years of age. Blonde head with a silver coat. Hes also neutered. Hes still missed desperately and theres a reward for his safe return. If anyone spotted him please contact me on 0857021556
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Yorkshire-terrier-dog-in-Navan/177508625605824

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭threeleggedhors

FOUND - 2 BLACK LABRADORS 1 MALE / 1 FEMALE. APPROX. 6 MONTHS TO 1 YR OLD IN TUAM AREA. NO COLLARS. VERY FRIENDLY DOGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

This morning as I was walking past the Sligo IT at around 6am I met a very friendly very dirty husky mix that is missing its right eye ( the wound was patched up a long time ago so its someones pet )
    Anyway she followed me home and I called the dog warden who just picked her up about a half hour ago.

The dog is pretty unique so I am guessing her owner(s) would be looking for her, If anyone is looking for her she is with the Sligo town dog warden (she is far to large for me to keep for any length of time)

I would upload a picture but I dont have a pc right now.

just wanted to update this with a picture, hope her owner claims her she is a very nice animal.

b0b96f7527764778872007e8b8a81f7e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

just wanted to update this with a picture, hope her owner claims her she is a very nice animal.

b0b96f7527764778872007e8b8a81f7e.jpg

That looks more like an akita than a husky, could be a norwegian elkhound either. Do you know if the pound still has this dog? Have spent the last half hour looking for lost akitas and norwegian elkhounds and can't find anything that matches this dog, neither one eyed nor two eyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Found - Location: Portarlington, Laois
    Breed: German Shepard Cross.

249665_152437014824359_100001741848390_298388_2239449_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

Hey Guys my sister found this guy today

he is just over 1 year old and very friendly

contact Tom 085 1575691

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

lost.JPG

sorry here he is