Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mc155

Rescued this little pet yesterday evening from a drain in Sligo. I have taken her the Innishfree veterinary clinic for safe keeping as i have 3 cats and 3 dogs full (full house:)).
    She is now looking for her forever home. Not a great pic as I took it on my mobile and she is wrapped up in a tea towel as I was drying her and trying to keep her warm.
    Reckon she is about 5-6weeks old as her eyes are still a bit blue, and she is an absolute pet, all she wants is a nice comfortable warm lap to sit on and some T.L.C. If interested pls PM me or call into Innishfree Vets on Pearse Rd, Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Eboneezer

Eboneezer wrote: »
    Dog Found - Corbally, Limerick.
    Springer Spaniel 6 months to 1 year Old, male.
    Was found wandering in traffic on Morning of 10th October on the Mill Rd in Corbally.
    No collar and no ID tag.
    He's in my back garden at the moment.
    If anyone recognises this guy - send me a PM.

Hi All - The owner was found for this guy - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mc155

mc155 wrote: »
    Rescued this little pet yesterday evening from a drain in Sligo. I have taken her the Innishfree veterinary clinic for safe keeping as i have 3 cats and 3 dogs full (full house:)).
    She is now looking for her forever home. Not a great pic as I took it on my mobile and she is wrapped up in a tea towel as I was drying her and trying to keep her warm.
    Reckon she is about 5-6weeks old as her eyes are still a bit blue, and she is an absolute pet, all she wants is a nice comfortable warm lap to sit on and some T.L.C. If interested pls PM me or call into Innishfree Vets on Pearse Rd, Sligo.

Home found thank god. I hope she is very happy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Shar Pei missing from the Cushionstown area of New Ross. Please keep an eye out for him or ask friends and family to check sheds and outhouses on their land if they have some. He got spooked by cows and took off across the fields. The owner is worried sick and just wants him home.

Please pm me on here if you see or hear anything.

The dog has been found safe and well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fergusgs

Lost dog in Castleconnell / Gooig / N7 area. Male. Black collie - labrador cross. Long hair. Grey on muzzle and legs and some white on his belly. 5 years old. Friendly. Collar and ID tag. Went missing on evening of 6th October. Reward offered. Possible sighting in Castletroy area. Ring or text Chris on 0879147658 or email fluffy_stitch@hotmail.com Picture and details also on Limerick animal welfare facebook page

photo.php?fbid=10150320487571394&set=o.212914858726221&type=1&theater

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fergusgs

Picture of dog described aboveP6190004.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pamvet

Hi everyone,
    My Jack Russell went missing yesterday (16/10/2011) at about 1pm from Waterstown, Sallins, just along the canal before Digby Bridge. He's 2 years old not neutered, long/wire haired, very friendly, white, brown and black. He was wearing a brown leather collar with metal horse bits around it. Really missed, we had no sleep last night, I have put up posters along the road and in local shops I've rang the vets, pounds and rescue centres I've put adds for him on the internet. I just hope someone see's it and gives me a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 McNamara

Black and white male border collie dog foun in Moyglare area of Maynooth. Very friendly, unneutered dog found on the 17th October.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Hi all, I would appreciate any help that can be offered, my African Grey parrot has gone missing in the Monaghan Town area.

Zac is 2 years old, light grey with full red tail, identity ring on his right leg. He is quite social, however is reluctant to be handled by those unfamiliar to him.

He is a beautiful & very clever bird, he opened his cage door & let himself out while on the balcony of the house yesterday afternoon.

Please PM if you see/hear of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

You poor thing. I nearly lost my grey last year. My one piece of advice is go out and call to him until you loose your voice! Thats how I got mine back. I got my dad ( she's bonded to him) to go and call her name and eventually she whistled back to him. We found her in a bush that we had passed by several times. She was obviously too scared to call to us and would only respond to my dad.

Print out photo's of her and stick them in peoples letter boxes or simply ask people to keep an eye out for him.

He might not be that far away so check all the tree's and roof tops in your local area. Often the tell tale sign is local birds going nuts because they dont want this stranger in their territory.

Leave his cage open in the balcony with food in it. If he can see it from where he is it might just tempt him back.

My heart goes out to you. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jaygatsby

Lost Black Retriever / Lab cross pup, 6 weeks old. Family Pet. Last seen app 2.30 pm 21 Oct in Moylaragh, Balbriggan. Pls let me know if you find her. Thanks.

Thanks IC - your post gives me some hope, although it's now dark & this will be his second night out.

Thanks for the info re the local birds - hopefully will prove useful @ first light.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

This dog was found in Athlumney in Navan. Has anyone seen her? She's nervous but not aggressive and despite being so thin she only eats a few bites. Her nails are very long and she's probably been on the streets a while. If you know her or who owns her please get in touch. Thanks.

This was posted on my friends facebook if anyone has any info please get in touch.

Still no sign of Zac - our missing African Grey Parrot:

african-grey-parrot_Large.jpg

As he has now been missing since 6pm on Friday 21.10.11, I would like to cast the net a bit wider (missing Greys have been located up to 60 miles from home!). Went missing from Monaghan but could've travelled quite a distance since then.

Please keep an eye out for light grey, red tailed bird & if you see (or hear of anyone spotting similar) please PM

Thanks!
    Lee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vu0u

My cat has been gone for the whole day, she is 4 month old and wears a red bell collar. She would be around the Stillorgan area

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Guerrero_

There was a guy month ago in Claregalway, Co Galway looking for his dog, he showed me picture and today I'm just woke up and there is a dog in my garden looks like Norwegian Elkhound and I think this is the same dog the guy was showing me, but he did not leave his number...

211w0o4.jpg
    20ijpfm.jpg
    1zyu993.jpg

Ours 4 year golden is jealous as hell...

Irishchick wrote: »
    You poor thing. I nearly lost my grey last year. My one piece of advice is go out and call to him until you loose your voice! Thats how I got mine back. I got my dad ( she's bonded to him) to go and call her name and eventually she whistled back to him. We found her in a bush that we had passed by several times. She was obviously too scared to call to us and would only respond to my dad.

Print out photo's of her and stick them in peoples letter boxes or simply ask people to keep an eye out for him.

He might not be that far away so check all the tree's and roof tops in your local area. Often the tell tale sign is local birds going nuts because they dont want this stranger in their territory.

Leave his cage open in the balcony with food in it. If he can see it from where he is it might just tempt him back.

My heart goes out to you. Best of luck.
    De Hipster wrote: »
    Still no sign of Zac - our missing African Grey Parrot:

african-grey-parrot_Large.jpg

As he has now been missing since 6pm on Friday 21.10.11, I would like to cast the net a bit wider (missing Greys have been located up to 60 miles from home!). Went missing from Monaghan but could've travelled quite a distance since then.

Please keep an eye out for light grey, red tailed bird & if you see (or hear of anyone spotting similar) please PM

Thanks!
    Lee

Zac's Back!

I cannot believe it! He was seen flying out by BD Foods & Fernhill Stone this afternoon (about 5 miles from the house & 4 days on the go!). Didn't take much convincing to come down from the tree perch & home for heat, food & water!

Major thanks to all who helped; Sean Mc Caffrey for Northern Sounds notices, Daniel O Reilly, MSPCA & many others who posted & reposted my status updates and spread the word.

Particular thanks to Philip the lads who spotted him & rang me straight away.

He is now holidayed out & resting!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Hi

I found a husky today on the way home from work in Newbridge Co Kildare. She was running along the foot path (nearly had a heart attack as i thought it was mine). She is about 6 months old, black and white and blue eyes. She has no collar and a bit on the skinny side. I will bring her to the vet tomorrow to see has she being chipped and ill put up pics too later.

If anyone knows who she is please pm me. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chiron

Hi,

If anybody is missing a young male unneutered tabby cat in the Celbridge area can you contact me via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Adeanlol

Molly is about 7months old and has just gone missing in newlands area in clondalkin, she has just been neutered so most likely has a shaved underbelly paw or rib cage, she is a tabby cat with a white underbelly and paws, she has a distinctive white patch on her hind quarters and two black birthmarks over her nostrils, she is about 7 months and quite large the photo is her as a kitten, offer rewarded! upon safe return! give me a pm if you see her, miss her dearly ): as does her mother and little brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 ReanneD

ABitOfSense, Im nearly sure I know the lady who owns the husky. She has bright blue eyes, is black and white and answers to the name Neesha. She lives in Lakeside Park in Newbridge, has been missing since yesterday morning sometime. The house number <SNIP> my mam lives next door. Cant pm you for some reason. Will try again in a few minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

ReanneD I don't believe you can PM until you have 25 posts, however if you like I can PM you (you will be allowed reply) and if you wish to give me the information that way I can then PM ABitofSense for you

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ReanneD

Pm sent, i think but is still marked as unread so Ill see how that goes. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Anyone one missing or know of someone missing a samoyed?

Theres one running around the Eight Acres, Greentrees Park, Perrystown for the past hour or so, looks like he might of got out somehow. Looks young enough and has a blue collar.

Thought I'd post it here incase somebody knows him or her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nianila

Found on Tue Oct 25th in Boroimhe Maples. Female cat black and ginger mixed color with a shiny collar and bell. Please call +353861759111. P111027_040549.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭haminka

Hi, a kitten was found straying in the Blackcastle area of Navan last week on Thursday - our neighour took her in.

Apparently, there was a man and a little boy looking for the kitten, unfortunately they didn't leave their contact so when our neigbour found out she couldn't get in touch with them.

The kitten is young, don't know what age though, but well before one year, very playful and used to little kids.

Anyone know the family missing their kitten? Please PM or post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

AMAZING NEWS!! AFTER 10 minutes of posting this, our beautiful cat sister was found!

Thank you so much. We are so happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Theres a friendly Golden Retriever with a red collar wandering around in Kingsbry, Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Red Harvest

Long leggy black "hound" pup with narrow white chest marking. Looks like a bit like a skinney black lab cross.

Clonea area Nr Dungarvan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 palinakis

Stoneybatter area, approx. 7 months old, small, female, underbelly shaved where she was recently spayed, weight approx 2 kg

Any sightings please post

Advertisement