Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Dog lost in Newtown Lawns area of Mullingar, answers to the name Lucy and is one year old. Please PM me if found...

251596_1752072927009_1394465747_31525161_188027_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

A female greyhound has gone missing in the Killorglin/Kilgobnet (Co Kerry) area. The dog is smoke grey (blue) in colour and is wearing a purple embroidered collar. The dog is somewhat nervous but not in anyway dangerous. Due to her nervousness if sighted please contact Clare or Amanda the following numbers: 0871402306 or 087 9822695.
    Note: this is a pet dog and not a racer. the dog is chipped and neutered.

Dog has been found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Hi Guys,

My girlfriends cat has gone missing. She was last seen hopping into a builders van and last seen by the South Infirmary Hospital area of Cork City last thursday June 2nd. She is deaf so wont respond but if anyone has seen her can you please contact me as she is much loved pet and friend.

kitty1v.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

@tonsiltickler - would this cat be originally from Summer Hill North/St. Lukes area?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

@tonsiltickler - would this cat be originally from Summer Hill North/St. Lukes area?

She's from the turners cross area. Thanks for your help though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

FOUND golden retriever boy.blue collar,streamstown/castletown area.friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Phoenix Park - Gold and White, small (not minature). Probably male, less than 2 years. Still wet from Rain in photo. Friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Nini888 wrote: »
    Hi
    Elvis is still missing. He hasn't been seen since 27/12/2010 from the Navan area. If he has been taken in or stolen please return as he is a much missed member of the family. Hes a minature yorkie and is approx 7 years of age. Blonde head with a silver coat. Hes also neutered. Hes still missed desperately and theres a reward for his safe return. If anyone spotted him please contact me on 0857021556
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Yorkshire-terrier-dog-in-Navan/177508625605824
    Grawns wrote: »
    Phoenix Park - Gold and White, small (not minature). Probably male, less than 2 years. Still wet from Rain in photo. Friendly.

Not sure how far they can travel but could that be him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nini888

hi,
    thanks for spotting this, sadly its not him but i appreciate that people are still looking :)

Found another pic of elvis on facebook. Definitly not the same dogs alright.
    I hope elvis turns up and this little fella finds his home. He's dying to escape so I'm sure he's lost rather than dumped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

Hi, my cat has gone missing. He's a 2 year old black and white male. He's quite friendly and very vocal and is missing from our home in west roscommon (right by the mayo border) since friday. Not long for a cat I know but his brother went missing 2 months ago and never came home and i'm getting really worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gribsmo

MoMo, brown tabby tomcat, missing from Sandyford Dublin 18, since
    Thursday night June 2nd. Nine months old, very long and thin, disproportionately long hind legs.
    Very lively and agile, purrs loudly. Family are distraught and
    desperate to find him.
    Please help us find him! Call or text 0851070815 / 0872379744 anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

My OH's cat went missing at the end of May and just wondering if anyone has seen him- responds to the name Brady or Dee. Wasn't wearing the coller when he went missing.
    Figured I'd post here just in case anyone saw him, we think he might still be in the Bray, Wicklow area.

168764_10150158176739918_639164917_8391343_905899_n.jpg

Grawns wrote: »
    Phoenix Park - Gold and White, small (not minature). Probably male, less than 2 years. Still :(
    Update

He escaped yesterday, he was very determined and dashed out the door first opportunity he got. We were getting very fond of him:(:
    I had brought him to the vet and he wasn't microchipped. The vet estimated he was between 2 and 4 and the fact that he wasn't neutered meant he was a slave to his hormones. I hope he finds that lucky lady dog and finds his way home. 2 people called through the pound but it wasn't their dog so no one has missed him yet. Feel very bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭almae

HI YEAH REGARDING ELVIS HAVE A LOOK AT THIS seen this found
    this also http://www.lostdogs.ie/found-dog-on-11-jun-2011-in-new-ross-co-wexford-d2553/ and this one also on 14th in cork http://www.lostdogs.ie/found-dog-on-14-jun-2011-in-cork-d2556/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Seen running loose in the vicinity of – Yorkshire terrier and another small brown long haired dog. Possibly a papillon or something like that. Neither look like dogs that would be left to roam. They nearly ran out in front of my car. PM me if you know of anyone missing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

Attachment not found.

sorry here he is

this guy has got out when my mother left the door open nobody has come forward for him and my sister, partner and our dog have come very attached to him so if anybody have seen him in the Artane area??

please contact me 0851575691

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

My friends/friends 3 year old collie cross answering to ALFIE has gone missing from Boroimhe, Maples in swords dublin and her owner is extremely upset about this, so I have said i would put it up on boards.ie just incase someone sees this dog. phone 0863899356 or 0872304010. picture is below. thanks. this is a clearer picture of him...> http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-16-jun-2011-in-swords-co-dublin-d2565/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Nini888 wrote: »
    Hi
    Elvis is still missing. He hasn't been seen since 27/12/2010 from the Navan area. If he has been taken in or stolen please return as he is a much missed member of the family. Hes a minature yorkie and is approx 7 years of age. Blonde head with a silver coat. Hes also neutered. Hes still missed desperately and theres a reward for his safe return. If anyone spotted him please contact me on 0857021556
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Yorkshire-terrier-dog-in-Navan/177508625605824

Maybe check the yorkie on lostandfound.ie from the 14th? I can't post the direct link for some reason

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Hi all,

We found a black and white kitten yesterday in our back garden. We assume it's a little female, but she's very young so we're not 100% sure.
    She's only a few weeks old. mostly black but white back paws, white front toes and a white chin.
    Our house is near the Spires estate in Cobh, we asked some neighbours yesterday evening but nobody knew about anyone missing a kitten.

If you know where she belongs, please send me a PM. I'll try and get pictures of her when I get home tonight and post them later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

I have a rather large bird outside, looks like a pigeon but significantly larger than the street kind. It has a ring on its ankle and seems pretty tame. My thoughts are that it is some kind of homing pigeon that has gotten lost

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

Our little female westie went wandering from our garden at around 9pm this evening.
    We're minding her for someone else so she isn't familiar with the area. She is EXTREMELY nervous and more then likely won't approach anyone. She's wearing a red collar.

Missing from the delgany/greystones area. Please pm me if there is any sign :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

We found a Bernese Mountain Dog yesterday, in North Co. Cork between Banteer and Kanturk. PM me if you lost one or know someone who has, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Schnuddel

Hi,

I already posted in the Terrarium Section of Boards, but thought I'd add it here also:

FOUND a pet snake today in our garden. We live in Bray. If you live in Bray area and your snake has gone missing, please contact me here via PM.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

My cat's been missing for weeks, never thought to post here.

Probably a long shot, but he's two years old, green-eyed, black with the tiniest white flecks on his chest, small and slender. Short-haired, quite pretty (:D) and very friendly. He's an indoor cat and managed to jump out of an upstairs window - Dublin 8 area. He was wearing a stretchy white collar with a small bell. He's not aggressive, even if he's scared, and he likes to play with dogs. He answers to the name Charlie; if I call him, he meows and comes running.

He's a snuggly cat, likes to sit as close to your face as possible, and is very patient with small children. Really hoping he gets back home. Please PM if you think you've seen him. Thanks for reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

A dog followed myself and my twins from Artane roundabout to Donnycarney today, very friendly and obvious family dog from the way he was cosying up to the buggy. Light brown with a blue collar, looked like a lurcher to me.

He kept trying to walk out into traffic so I figured he must have escaped or been accidentally let out, I had him brought up to Amy Lara Vet clinic in Artane until his owner can be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 McBurgermacs

emma_f wrote: »
    /Quote]
    We adopted this dog, and she has since gone missing in ferrybank. answers to taffy. Very friendly 2 y/o lurcher good natured. Any info please pm me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Missing from the Cappabane/Scariff area County Clare!

264116_10150245449595889_169411475888_7449728_8239298_n.jpg

Punch is a much loved 13 year old male, orange coloured Pommeranian dog.
    He has poor eyesight and is currently on heart medication. Missing since last Wednesday (15/06/2011) from Cappabane area, Scarriff. PLEASE share, owner is absolutely heartbroken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭SScope

Black Lab puppy found in the Dublin 13 area on July 2nd. She's in good health and will be taken to the vet on Monday to see if Chipped.

If anyone knows of the owner please PM me. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

Found a male staffy , brindle with a little white patch on his nose,no collar, in the bawnoge clondalkin area
    Please pm if you or you know who owns this fella

Advertisement