Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Dee01 wrote: »
    Unrelated, but - go on the Jedward :D:D:D:D:D

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: absolutely hate the feckers, not a begrudger, they just annoy the living you know what out of out of me!

it is still not acceptable to like jedward, the media are just softening you all, just like they did with the bail-out, bail-out was in the media for 5-6weeks prior to it happening ....

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jackie307133

Unrelated, but - go on the Jedward :D:D:D:D:D

Can't abide them but hope they do ok, after all there representing the country :D. just hope we dont come last :o

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Dee01

o come on, they're fun loving, hyper lads, they should be doing better with the 'competition' they're up against

o come on, they're fun loving, hyper lads, they should be doing better with the 'competition' they're up against

oh my god i can't believe how far up the board they are :)

the OH actually wants to kill me, i'm screaching all evening as the points are coming in (keep them coming). I am very easily amused :D:D

• Advertisement

hello god,

I dont call you often, but please can you organise

• a lighting strike to hit Jedward in the head,
    • for me to hit me personal goal weight asap!;)
    • a small win in the lotto( a little 350,000 in the lotto plus will do nicely)
    • but mainly ... the lightning bolt please
    over and out.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    hello god,

over and out.

I love it :D

the OH actually wants to kill me, i'm screaching all evening as the points are coming in (keep them coming). I am very easily amused :D:D

the tension is KILLING me

the tension is KILLING me

gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭2fat

Don't quit hon, we've all had day's where we just want to throw in the towel but the only thing that ends up happening is we start again at a later date a few stone heavier. Draw a line under your bad day and give it another go, i have faith that you can do it :)

Thanks, i know your right. Its such a vicious circle. Well i had a good day yesterday , stuck to my points - drank lots of water and felt good about myself going to bed. Onwards and upwards from now on. The support on here is great so id just like to thank everyone for there kind words and support. Dont think i could do it without this forum so thanks again:) , ye are all FANTASTIC:D

• Advertisement

hello god,

over and out.

love it love it love it:D

My first goal is to lose 1 stone before my birthday and i'm half way there 7lbs down and 7 weeks to my birthday. Second goal is to get below 18 stone, haven't been under it in about 10 years, not putting a time limit on it but hoping for 2 lbs a week. and finally my personal goal is to wear a dress at christmas, i know that a while away but i've seen a dress i love and it only comes in size up to 16 am currently 22. can't wait to wear a dress again, last time was for my graduation which was about 19 years ago :eek: oh i feel old now

Oh Jackie i here ya, would love to wear a dress at christmas time. always see lovely dresses but im always to fat to wear them. It would be nice for a change to look nice going to see santy instead of oversized ugly clothes. We'll get there together:) It be great if you could buy the dress now and hang it outside your wardrobe where you see it everyday, it might give you the incentive to do it . I have pictures up on fridge of when i actually had a figure all them many yrs ago so i look at them everyday and keep that pic in my head . By xmas we will all be supermodels:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyone have any 'significant' targets in their sights?

As you might have read previously, I'm 0.8 away on the BMI scale from no longer being obese, I'm 3Lbs away from saying goodbye to the 15st and start working my way down the 14s, 3% away from having lost 15% of my starting weight, ...

oh and sunday I'll have been on my WW journey for 100days

thats fantastic, your doing brilliantly . bring on a 100days:)

Today is my 100th day on WW, I've lost 28Lbs so far.

Thats roughly a lb every 4 days!!:eek:

guys,

I'm having rice krispies, milk, banana and a breakfast bar in the morning, most morning.
    I was going to change it for a while (give the aul'temple a fright;)).

but was wondering, would a slice of toast be a bad idea given that bread used to be my main down fall (supper could be 3-4 sandwiches, 8 slices:eek:)?

Before people go suggesting other cerials, I cant have any with chocolate on(long story but it involves a bet and not having had chocolate since Oct '09) and I can stomach the taste of most other cerials.

Thanks

2fat wrote: »
    Thanks, i know your right. Its such a vicious circle. Well i had a good day yesterday , stuck to my points - drank lots of water and felt good about myself going to bed. Onwards and upwards from now on. The support on here is great so id just like to thank everyone for there kind words and support. Dont think i could do it without this forum so thanks again:) , ye are all FANTASTIC:D

Well Done :)

2fat wrote: »
    Oh Jackie i here ya, would love to wear a dress at christmas time. always see lovely dresses but im always to fat to wear them. It would be nice for a change to look nice going to see santy instead of oversized ugly clothes. We'll get there together:) It be great if you could buy the dress now and hang it outside your wardrobe where you see it everyday, it might give you the incentive to do it . I have pictures up on fridge of when i actually had a figure all them many yrs ago so i look at them everyday and keep that pic in my head . By xmas we will all be supermodels:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats a great idea, i'm off to london on wednesday and will def buy when i'm there. Must root out some skinny photo's for the fridge (there arn't many), your right its a good idea to have a picture in your head of where your heading. roll on xmas and we'll def be red carpet material :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Ahhhh! Just had nice big breakfast...comfortably stuffed!

40g readybrek 4pp
    150ml skimmed milk 1pp
    Splenda + cinnamon 0pp
    2 x ww dessert style yoghurts 1pp each
    Skinny Mocha 2pp

Total 9pp :D

heading into town for the day....so wanted my tummy full leaving the house, will have 2 pints of water before heading out too. Dont want to be eating while out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Thats a great idea, i'm off to london on wednesday and will def buy when i'm there. Must root out some skinny photo's for the fridge (there arn't many), your right its a good idea to have a picture in your head of where your heading. roll on xmas and we'll def be red carpet material :D:D:D

Im with you both there, I have a dress already in my wardrobe and it will be great to fit in to it, but cant wait to but a nice little slinky number to show off the curves when I get them back :) Im so determined this time.

GT_TDI_150 well done, I think if you have the nice healthy brown bread it will be fine, I do find it doesn't fill me up for long though, I alternate between branflakes, alpen, porriage, brown bread with fruit and a cuppa :) PS I want to win the lotto as well :D

OT I have to say the winning song for eurovision was crap! plenty were better at least the standard was better this year! at least we didn't come last! sure we won it lots in the past!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Donegal3

Baby75 wrote: »
    Im with you both there, I have a dress already in my wardrobe and it will be great to fit in to it, but cant wait to but a nice little slinky number to show off the curves when I get them back :) Im so determined this time.

Here here I bought a gorgeous dress 5 years before I got married as we were having a party after the honeymoon would definately love to wear it at christmas:)

eeeeep! my date thingy got moved to TODAY!!!!! eeeeeeeeep! :P

oooh if anyone wants to see the doggies i been grooming :P just clock the links in my signature (haha shameless bragging i know) I'm on facebook too! :)

• Advertisement

Lady Lainy wrote: »

oooh if anyone wants to see the doggies i been grooming :P just clock the links in my signature (haha shameless bragging i know) I'm on facebook too! :)

Good luck with your date, hope it goes well for you :D and good luck with the new business love your little puppy, so cute:)

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Good luck!

Donegal3 wrote: »
    Good luck with your date, hope it goes well for you :D and good luck with the new business love your little puppy, so cute:)

someone asked other day....was i more excited about the puppy or the guy...is it wrong if i say the puppy! LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

someone asked other day....was i more excited about the puppy or the guy...is it wrong if i say the puppy! LMAO
    goodluck :)

ps how do you see signatures, I can not see any

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

Good luck with the date & the new business. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

it's my anniversary today!! well it's not but today a yr ago i was going to a wedding and had to buy a size 18 pair of trousers for it,,so i decided that was the first and last time i'd buy that size,,still took me a month a join ww's but today's date is the day that started off my journey:Dso 3 stone gone,,ww goal reached and sitting here in a size 10 dress:D:D:Dcan you tell i'm excited.....:Djust to let ye know that it's not all plain sailing but if you have a bad day just get back into it the following day and if i can do it anyoone can:)

my ticker and anything written under it is my signature

AAAAAAAH leaving the house now! eeeek this like first date in like a year...i know i'm putting WAY too much on it....if it all goes to ****e.....well its a sunny day....so i'll go shopping...so its WIN WIN!

go to user CP, there is a setting inthere I think

tantipie wrote: »
    it's my anniversary today!! well it's not but today a yr ago i was going to a wedding and had to buy a size 18 pair of trousers for it,,so i decided that was the first and last time i'd buy that size,,still took me a month a join ww's but today's date is the day that started off my journey:Dso 3 stone gone,,ww goal reached and sitting here in a size 10 dress:D:D:Dcan you tell i'm excited.....:Djust to let ye know that it's not all plain sailing but if you have a bad day just get back into it the following day and if i can do it anyoone can:)

OMG Thats great, well done to you. You must feel fantastic . great work. Im only a week in with 3st to loose. very daunting but il get there

• Advertisement

my ticker and anything written under it is my signature

AAAAAAAH leaving the house now! eeeek this like first date in like a year...i know i'm putting WAY too much on it....if it all goes to ****e.....well its a sunny day....so i'll go shopping...so its WIN WIN!

Best of luck, and enjoy yourself :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement