Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Why does everyone hate Rosie?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Leinsterr wrote: »
    Why does everyone hate Rosie?????

after nearly killing herself and Sasha how can you not? :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I don't get this Maddie/Spencer stuff. When they showed up first I assumed there was some serious reason they had run away, but it's just because their parents don't like them dating? It seems a really stupid way to introduce two new teens. I'm at RTÉ pace so maybe there's more revealed in Australia, but it does seem like a stupid reason to run away, and I don't know why everyone is bending over backwards to help them when it's just a teenage tantrum.

I saw a bit of today's Aus episode and I could not stop laughing at Heath and Bianca at the start talking about Kyle maybe liking Tamara. Bianca was disgusted that he'd go after his own brothers (half brother that he's known for 5 minutes) girlfriend. Has she actually forgotten that Heath banged her little sister? Repeatedly? Such a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like
    Romeo leaves Indi a letter and takes off with Liam so might not die on screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

That Jett charcter is turning into one smashing little actor!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like
    Romeo leaves Indi a letter and takes off with Liam so might not die on screen

I saw pictures of
    Indi and Romeo in a hot air balloon and something about a bucket list? Unless they do all that first and then he takes off with Liam so Indi doesn't have to watch him die?
    kerry4sam wrote: »
    That Jett charcter is turning into one smashing little actor!

I've liked him from he first showed up. Thought he was a better actor then than some of the older ones on the show. Was very pleased when they brought him back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

such pointless characters Maddie and Spencer are

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    such pointless characters Maddie and Spencer are

Even the reasoning behind them being there in the first place was pretty lazy writing. Obviously they just wanted some new teens.

When you think of the way some of the other kids were introduced and their backgrounds, which later led to more interesting story lines, well this one is just silly.

And who is this Ruffio guy? Are we supposed to know him, the endless adverts for his arrival seem to think we should be excited about it.

Even the reasoning behind them being there in the first place was pretty lazy writing. Obviously they just wanted some new teens.

When you think of the way some of the other kids were introduced and their backgrounds, which later led to more interesting story lines, well this one is just silly.

And who is this Ruffio guy? Are we supposed to know him, the endless adverts for his arrival seem to think we should be excited about it.

the show has been so good over the past few months so i suppose you have to expect some boring storylines. The way the Rosie situation turned out was a bit of an anti-climax, she lives in a house alone, i expected the secret to be much bigger than that though she is an interesting character.

• Advertisement

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    the show has been so good over the past few months so i suppose you have to expect some boring storylines. The way the Rosie situation turned out was a bit of an anti-climax, she lives in a house alone, i expected the secret to be much bigger than that though she is an interesting character.

I think Rosie's story line is about to get bigger than that. The living alone thing was just to explain why she's so clingy and desperate to be liked.

I think Rosie's story line is about to get bigger than that. The living alone thing was just to explain why she's so clingy and desperate to be liked.

She gets
    raped

She gets
    raped

I think you'll find it's known as
    "assault"
    on H&A.
    I could never figure out what Kane had actually done to Danni back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Can't believe Romeo just leaves a letter for Indi
    What a little weed :mad:

^ I know!

I read about that earlier and though it must be before the balloon ride and all that stuff. He must come back and then they go on this weekend away thing. BUT NO!

So.........
    is that actually how he leaves? Was that his last episode or will he come back before he dies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Wish a tidal wave would come and wash away the Braxtons and their assorted molls/wives. Miserable bastards

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Wish a tidal wave would come and wash away the Braxtons and their assorted molls/wives. Miserable bastards

I was just thinking today I've really grown to like Heath lately. Still find his and Bianca's relationship a bit gross though given his history with April.
    I quite like Kyle too, it's interesting to see someone try to get into that Braxton dynamic.

Brax I could take or leave at the moment. He seems to have become surplus to requirements since Charlie's death. Don't know why they keep trotting out these random skanks from his past just to give him something to do.

Casey, I can't stand. I used to think mopey moody Casey was annoying but since he's been with Tamara and is happy all the time he's even worse. I hope Tamara dumps him for Kyle.

I was just thinking today I've really grown to like Heath lately. Still find his and Bianca's relationship a bit gross though given his history with April.
    I quite like Kyle too, it's interesting to see someone try to get into that Braxton dynamic.

Brax I could take or leave at the moment. He seems to have become surplus to requirements since Charlie's death. Don't know why they keep trotting out these random skanks from his past just to give him something to do.

Casey, I can't stand. I used to think mopey moody Casey was annoying but since he's been with Tamara and is happy all the time he's even worse. I hope Tamara dumps him for Kyle.

I fear Casey could be put with Indi next :mad:

I fear Casey could be put with Indi next :mad:

Ugh, was thinking the same thing. I read something about
    Casey stepping up at the gym to be there for Indi, and then I also read that Kyle and Tamara do end up hooking up eventually, so was wondering what happens between now and then to change things for her and Casey. I put 2 and 2 together and came up with Ewwwwwww

Plus add in Harvey, Roo, Maddie and Spencer :P

• Advertisement

I thought the Braxtons brought the show to life again as it wasn't that great a year before they arrived. I wish Roo, maddie and Spencer would go though and of course April.

^ I like Roo. I didn't when she first came back but she's grown on me. I especially like how she's kept a relationship with the Walker kids even though she and Sid were very short lived. I've even grown to like Harvey a bit more since they've been together.

April is one of these teens that they've made the mistake of not really establishing as a character outside of her relationships. They might be able to fix that now with the influx of new teens but when she's not with Dex she's pretty non existent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Plus add in Harvey, Roo, Maddie and Spencer :P

don't forget Bianca!!

Roo was fine until she was put with Harvey and now with addition of brats Spencer and Maddie could be the most completely useless and boring "family" in SB history imo

^ I like Roo. I didn't when she first came back but she's grown on me. I especially like how she's kept a relationship with the Walker kids even though she and Sid were very short lived. I've even grown to like Harvey a bit more since they've been together.

April is one of these teens that they've made the mistake of not really establishing as a character outside of her relationships. They might be able to fix that now with the influx of new teens but when she's not with Dex she's pretty non existent.

it's just Aprils accent that annoys me, you can hear an annoying Canadian twang coming in sometimes. I'm not a big fan of Indi but I think all the other Walkers are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Jesus ya couldn't take the Braxtons out of it! :):) LOVING Heath at the minute! (BABE :))
    As for the way Harvey, Roo, Maddie and Spencer are carrying on, get a room guys!!

Here's a radio interview from Luke Mitchell who is in Ireland now if anyone's interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWG_btrE2dg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

I'm calling it, bet Sasha ends up with a lesbian story line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭naughto

coolabula wrote: »
    I'm calling it, bet Sasha ends up with a lesbian story line.
    with a bit of luck;)

Advertisement