Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    I thought the Braxtons brought the show to life again as it wasn't that great a year before they arrived. I wish Roo, maddie and Spencer would go though and of course April.

If April leaves my interest will diminish rapidly.
    She's being looking especially foxy c. the episodes Dex gave her the p45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Maddies violin playing is cringey and laughable in equal measures. The guy who plays Romeo is doing a tour of Irish clubs (April also seperately), he must be making a pitstop in Athlone and Sligo before cracking Hollywood

https://www.facebook.com/LukeMitchellTour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Maddies violin playing is cringey and laughable in equal measures. The guy who plays Romeo is doing a tour of Irish clubs (April also seperately), he must be making a pitstop in Athlone and Sligo before cracking Hollywood

and 'Heath' and 'Alf' in the summer as well

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

He's already "cracked Hollywood". He was cast as the lead in a new show for the CW two weeks after going to the US.

He's already "cracked Hollywood". He was cast as the lead in a new show for the CW two weeks after going to the US.

He'll have a bit to go before hes actually hit the big time though even if the pilot has been picked up. On another note came across wedding pics of himself and Rebecca Breeds wedding, her dress looks unreal

http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://l.yimg.com/ea/im_siggAHj8vi2EF11LrLN0O89JCw---x480-q80/img/-/130114/ni0313_cover_nobcmain_18f66la-18f66le.jpg&imgrefurl=http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/star-watch/article/-/15824830/home-and-away-stars-luke-and-rebecca-our-fairytale-wedding/&h=640&w=480&sz=108&tbnid=ME3hi00iefDkFM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=68&zoom=1&usg=__8V1k4gdNJEeTY76xBgSyNAhSMIo=&docid=JVmiEC0ScTTabM&sa=X&ei=auNlUY3ZLYmVhQfMyoHoCw&ved=0CFQQ9QEwBw&dur=314

• Advertisement

I thought the Braxtons brought the show to life again as it wasn't that great a year before they arrived. I wish Roo, maddie and Spencer would go though and of course April.

They are too central to so many storylines and they're a miserable shower of...
    I wouldnt have missed an episode of it before until a year ago, but they've turned me right off, they're either crying or scowling. As for their looks, they look the same as most surfer Aussie blokes and theres hardly any uglies in H&A either

I find this whole "tour" thing a bit bizarre. I mean, I love H&A as much as the next Irish person, but would I pay over the odds into some shabby night club to catch a 5 second glimpse of one of the cast? Not likely.

It's nice to see them finally recognising Ireland as a big (relatively) fan base of the show but surely just a spot of proper promo, TV, radio etc. would suffice?

I find this whole "tour" thing a bit bizarre. I mean, I love H&A as much as the next Irish person, but would I pay over the odds into some shabby night club to catch a 5 second glimpse of one of the cast? Not likely.

It's nice to see them finally recognising Ireland as a big (relatively) fan base of the show but surely just a spot of proper promo, TV, radio etc. would suffice?

Dont know why hes doing it, would he be getting paid that much? I dont think he knows what hes letting himself in for, cue jealous Irish lads bottling him while their girlfriends try to rip the shorts off him

Dont know why hes doing it, would he be getting paid that much? I dont think he knows what hes letting himself in for, cue jealous Irish lads bottling him while their girlfriends try to rip the shorts off him

I think they have fairly good security at the night club things, but yeah, it seems a bit tacky. I know they're only off Home and Away, they're not mega movie stars but I still think we could do something better than trail them around night clubs in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder if they'll be dragging Alf around the clubs too?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I grew up watching H&A but by heck would I queue to meet or greet or get a glimpse of them IRL. Life has more pressing matters for me tbh!

• Advertisement

I thought it was just me who thought that, I just listen to the radio interviews. Having to pay to see them, I think Alf is doing shopping centres by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rhiannon Fish (April) and Lincoln Younes (Casey) are suppose to be leaving

She tweeted this earlier today....
    For the record, I have no plans to leave "Home and Away" anytime soon, regardless of what you may have read :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I grew up watching H&A but by heck would I queue to meet or greet or get a glimpse of them IRL. Life has more pressing matters for me tbh!

Not me! I'd love to meet Alf!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

Is Liam gone for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭naughto

with a bit of luck

Not me! I'd love to meet Alf!

He's coming in the summer isn't he? Think he's doing a few shopping centre appearances though, which I assume would be free? I could just about see myself queuing up for Alf, but not if I had to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

why did they kill off gina

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My sister met romeo in Waterford last night!

why did they kill off gina

Ah I stopped reading digital spy until I read your post here. Don't know the answer tbh! It happens before it's announced whether the adoption of Jet is successful or otherwise too.
    John & Jet have the makings of some massive storylines though.

• Advertisement

does anyone notice that Gina never visits or mentions her son Brendan or did he die?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

does anyone notice that Gina never visits or mentions her son Brendan or did he die?

Ya like how John never mentions his son either, Trey wasn't it?

Ya like how John never mentions his son either, Trey wasn't it?

his stepson i think, he was a great character, i saw a photo of Luke Bracey who played him the other week, looks nothing like he did then.
    John was worried that his heart trouble would ruin his chances of adopting Jet yet the fact that his stepson put a bomb under a bus wasn't mentioned.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Luke_Bracey_1.jpg

his stepson i think, he was a great character, i saw a photo of Luke Bracey who played him the other week, looks nothing like he did then.
    John was worried that his heart trouble would ruin his chances of adopting Jet yet the fact that his stepson put a bomb under a bus wasn't mentioned.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Luke_Bracey_1.jpg

He seems to be another ex cast member trying his luck in America, last I read he was linked to Selena Gomez and was rumoured as the reason she dumped Justin Bieber :p

He seems to be another ex cast member trying his luck in America, last I read he was linked to Selena Gomez and was rumoured as the reason she dumped Justin Bieber :p

To be fair some of them ex cast members, e.g. Lincoln Lewis aren't doing too badly in USA, I always thought they would come back with their tails between their legs.

To be fair some of them ex cast members, e.g. Lincoln Lewis aren't doing too badly in USA, I always thought they would come back with their tails between their legs.

Is Chris Hemsworth (Kim in H&A and Thor) the biggest?

Is Chris Hemsworth (Kim in H&A and Thor) the biggest?

Maybe Melissa George who was on the show in the 90's?
    I didn't see Chris Hemsworth much in H&A as I didn't watch much between 04-06, his acting didn't particularly stand out from what I did see

You are correct that she never mentions Brendan. I thought that he moved to a shared house :confused: , but I don't remember hearing a storyline about his death.

kerry4sam wrote: »
    You are correct that she never mentions Brendan. I thought that he moved to a shared house :confused: , but I don't remember hearing a storyline about his death.

I remember some really great scenes with him, surely Gina would visit over the 3-4 years, they need to work on their continuity a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

And not a meg out of Xavier in ages either!

Advertisement