Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Ah I stopped reading digital spy until I read your post here. Don't know the answer tbh! It happens before it's announced whether the adoption of Jet is successful or otherwise too.
    John & Jet have the makings of some massive storylines though.

The adoption was made confirmed the other day, she doesn't kick it until next week. Don't know if it's on the way to or back from signing the papers though.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He seems to be another ex cast member trying his luck in America, last I read he was linked to Selena Gomez and was rumoured as the reason she dumped Justin Bieber :p

Luke Bracey is in a new US TV show with Lincoln Lewis. It's listed on imdb as a TV movie but as far as I know it's actually a pilot. Good for Gomez if she was linked with him, a massive step up from Bieber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

And not a meg out of Xavier in ages either!
    He visits over the next few months in Australia, as a qualified police officer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The adoption was made confirmed the other day, she doesn't kick it until next week. Don't know if it's on the way to or back from signing the papers though.

Ah right, I was reading this so could be en route to the signing of the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Very sad and frightening episode today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    Very sad and frightening episode today

i thought they did it
    really nicely, like she was warning herself to stop before she collapsed and crashed hurting jett and john.... it was really sweet but really sad too...

• Advertisement

I agree
    I was expecting a car accident, hadn't thought they'd do a hallucination.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Oh God that was horrible! :(

I wasn't expecting a scene like that, very eerie,
    I had to pause for a while as soon as I saw Gina on the road to brace myself

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭UncleChael

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    I remember some really great scenes with him, surely Gina would visit over the 3-4 years, they need to work on their continuity a bit.

It was also a bit crazy that Xavier got into the Police force when his brother is a wanted fugitive and human trafficer.

I wasn't expecting a scene like that, very eerie,
    I had to pause for a while as soon as I saw Gina on the road to brace myself

I had been dreading it all week

• Advertisement

UncleChael wrote: »
    It was also a bit crazy that Xavier got into the Police force when his brother is a wanted fugitive and human trafficer.

And he himself a drug dealer when he first showed up in the Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Come on now, we aren't watching home and away for storylines that make sense :pac:

I mean people decide one morning they are gonna leave the country and they're gone by lunch time!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And he himself a drug dealer when he first showed up in the Bay.

And we have/had Liam, Zak and Bianca as teachers

Was just listening to Luke Mitchell on 2FM there. Sounds a nice guy, pretty hectic 2 weeks for him though, think he's seen more of the country than I have.

Was just listening to Luke Mitchell on 2FM there. Sounds a nice guy, pretty hectic 2 weeks for him though, think he's seen more of the country than I have.

he did about 5 radio interviews and was pretty much asked the exact same questions in each

he did about 5 radio interviews and was pretty much asked the exact same questions in each

That's always the way with promotional things though.

Poor ickle Jett :(

I see Spencer has taken over from Xavier in the short shorts department. Not quite as short but still pretty short.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Cried solidly at tonight's episode. Don't wanna see Jett leave :(

well brendan and Hugo have been mentioned!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

hoodwinked wrote: »
    well brendan and Hugo have been mentioned!

Was Tony (Gina's brother)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

LOVED Tony, what a gent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Where are you guys watching H&A? I watch on channel 5 but you all seem to be ahead of me.

yeah he is! :D
    Gina arrives in Summer Bay to attend the funeral of her nephew, Jack Holden (Paul O'Brien). Gina realises her brother Tony (Jon Sivewright) needs support, so she decides to stay in Summer Bay for a while. Gina forces Xavier to break up with Freya Duric (Sophie Hensser) so he can help take care of his brother Brendan, who suffers from learning difficulties. This causes friction between Gina and Xavier. She also tries to heal the rift between Xavier and her eldest son Hugo. Hugo walked out on his family after becoming tired of helping to care for Brendan. Gina decides Xavier should remain in Summer Bay to have time to himself and takes Brendan back home with her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Austin

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Where are you guys watching H&A? I watch on channel 5 but you all seem to be ahead of me.

Today's episode in Oz was 5727 and RTE's today was 5705.
    Just type in the number and the episode should just come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've deleted an earlier post. Please don't post links or names of streaming sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Did Tony die? I have a feeling he did, but can't remember for sure....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Cried solidly at tonight's episode. Don't wanna see Jett leave :(

Why would Jett leave if John and Gina wanna adopt him??? :confused:

Did Tony die? I have a feeling he did, but can't remember for sure....

Nope. He and Rachel moved to America, I think? She got some super job offer and really wanted to go, they fell out about it for a while but in the end he went too.

When are they erecting the shrine to St. Casey? The guy is the biggest moron they've ever had in Summer Bay and yet they're all falling over each other to sing his praises. So annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I am watching H and A on RTE and saw nothing remotely sad regarding Jett am I missing something

Advertisement