Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Photobox

They are all like that when they go through a crisis on it, Mack was painful when she was going through her 'troubles' too. So was Justin when he was addicted to painkillers for a week.. I agree though Felicity beats them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She is a train wreck and head wreck

Tane should get with Mac, I always wanted them together, more chemistry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

With everyone leaving the bay there won't be anyone left in Summer bay at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Alf will still be there and 3 out of the 5 episodes in the week will just be him fishing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And shouting "stones the crows" and "ya flaming galah"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

And Maz, making tea for Mr Steward of course!

How can Dean just give Ben's surf shop to Mali for free

• Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Couldn’t work that out!!!

I so wish Ava would leave, the most annoying character..

Yes as well as a different head, a complete personality transplant, last Ava was obsessed with Justin's dog this one obsessed with Theo, a young bunny boiler

• Advertisement

I'd say Xander will now fall in love with Brie and be all like " Oh brie I love you, I have for a long time and I want to father your child". Wouldn't it be great then if Remy and Xander had a fight on the beach and Remy smashed his guitar over Xander's head and said something like "you'll never take my child or my woman from me!" ahhhh wishful thinking 😄.

When did Bree move in with Rose and Xander, again a doctor could afford her own place or in with Irene?

Was wondering that too. I think Rose said she could 'crash' on the sofa temporary when she arrived back after the kidnapping . But appears to have moved in! Its like the tardis that place! All the homes are always perfect and tidy in H & A. Nothing ever out of place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

ha, yes! because most of the time, the whole bay just live in the diner or the surf club, they all eat takeouts all the time so no need for cleaning the house!

I know I want to be Roo, spends her whole time in the diner and maybe a little bit of gym thrown in for good measure! What a life! Even Alf seems busier 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

She must be in that teeny tiny room built out of the wall cavity for Belle, had just about enough space for a single bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I know Im a bit behind but wasnt it great that Nik could just decide on the spot that he was moving to America and go to the airport with Bella. No flight booked, No Visa ( if he needed one) Tane packed for him and he didnt even need to check it he was happy to just go with it !!

Also Ava is just nuts - as discussed above what age is she supposed to be? I thought she was still that small kid that just wanted to play football all the time!

Then Dean & Ziggy leaving - like someone else said Dean just handing over Bens business and Ziggy doesnt need to give any notice to her job. Both leaving with accom or jobs sorted!! I know its a soap and all that but still ........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Yes, giving away Ben’s business was a bit mad, Dean did say that Ben did ‘give’ it to him but that’s a bit different, he’s practically family, Ziggy would still be on maternity leave so probably not as big an issue there,

I thought Mali was Marley as in Bob Marley because of the way they pronounce it until last week when I saw a synopsis on the Player, I was saying to myself who da fug is Mali 😀

Is flick on drugs or something? 🤨 she's as hyper as a energizer bunny today! Jumping up on tables and Interrupting Tane's class 🧐🤨

• Advertisement

The cops should have charged Ava too

Totally. They were all way too kind and understanding to her after they knew what had happened. It was a despicable thing to do and at 16 should be made accountable.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Niall_76

Suddenly Roo and Leah were all sorry for her.

She didn’t exactly rush in to stop Justin at the scene either.

Was Justin not in trouble before for punching some guy he thought Leah was cheating with? No mention of it but could screw him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Yes she was wrong but she just told a lie and she is what only 15 or 16, don’t think there is anything to charge her on.

Your man in the van was too stupid to take in a young girl from the street and keep her company for hours, there is possibility of charge there??

But obviously the biggest idiot in all of it is Justin rushing in and totally bashing the fella without any proof of anything.

Leah alluded to violent Justin which I do not remember, she was kidnapped by a stalker is that who he punched

Maybe if Ava spoke up to the victim and the police it might help Justin

From what I remember the fake estate agent, cant remember name, Susie? swindled Justin, Leah and John. She was murdered by a fella who was swindled too, he turned up and befriended Leah, cant remember his name either. , Justin got jealous and attacked him I think? Might have been gripped by his week long painkiller addiction too.. But he definitely bet him up. Cant remember if he was charged with anythingL. Leah and Justin ended up with the suitcase of money after. Justin is just one big man child. Looks to Leah for everything, she is like his mother.

Felicity and Tane could have at least invited her foster adopted father, John, Mac, Irene and Mali etc., to the wedding reception party

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Yes, I thought the surprise Tane was cooking up with Cash was gonna be Gary turning up - Peter Phelps is a good actor and I'm old enough to remember him from Sons & Daughters, would love to see him made a regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I feel like Summer Bay needs an airplane crash or a tsunami. The list of characters I'm just bored of is so long now.

The entirety of the band, Lyrik (or is it Lyric?)

Cash

Justin & Leah & Ava (at the very least level their house in some kind of disaster?)

Mali

Felicity (she is utterly annoying and must have a pain in her face from that constant "big smile" face she does.)

The ones I like? Mack, Irene, Palmer. Maybe Bree if she ditched sadsack Remi. Marilyn if she goes back to being funny and kind Marilyn, not the emotional wreck we've seen in recent times.

Suggestions - have Gary (Felicity & Cash's fosterdad) move to the Bay. Also, Karen (Dean's mum) would really spice up things in the town. We need a new influx of younger characters, ones that are fun rather than just all angst and anger (Ava)

I'm 48 and I've watched since episode 1 so I'll admit I may be biased towards the older characters.

• Advertisement

Im probably biased as well being of similar age but Palmer is the best character in it by a mile. I remember him as Brendan with Molly and the chucks in a country practice 😁 i think she is his wife in real life.

Advertisement