Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,278 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cash doesn't seem to be doing much policing since with Eden, all drinking and sex for them

RTE should repeat A Country Practice and The Flying Doctors and TV3/Virgin Media should repeat All Saints

I remember Peter Phelps from Baywatch, he didn't make as much a splash in it as Pamela Anderson 😄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The cringey bro's marley and xander reunited at last, pair of saps! Houlier than thou marley giving rose a hard time! she should have smacked him one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Photobox

Felicity was a dose yesterday about being married. Her extremely handsome, kind thoughtful husband made her a champagne breakfast and she still wasnt happy!! Needed loads of reassurance. A needy dose!

• Advertisement

Not like Felicity to overthink or overreact to something!!!! She’s like that all the time, I wonder is something gonna come out of it, she’s so up and down all the time, goes from dancing on the table outside the surf club to moaning and being miserable over nothing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Marley just like his cringey bro Xander, likes to go to the diner for his daily relationship counsel with the diner gals or in this case just Irene 😂 Irene then tries to come across as not being nosey even though she can't help herself by poking and probing and then says "Look I don't want to get involved but...." and then she continues to give her opinion anyway 😂.

Yeah I think she is supposed to have a mental heath issue. But they never seemed to have addressed it fully. They discussed a time where she had a breakdown and Cash took her away for a few months alright. The writers don't seem to want to properly address it. Its left vague.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think they'll go down the road of unplanned pregnancy and mental health crisis with Felicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Marilyn's get-rich-quick-scheme turns nasty (and far-fetched) in Australian episodes

When she takes on the dodgy company in the media, they first send threats, then send a box of their goods to the diner, with a BOMB inside (I mean - REALLY?!!) which goes through a whole pass-the-parcel scenario amongst several characters, one of whom apparently will not be coming home (as per the trailer for what's about to be shown next week in Australia)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Justin deserves to go to jail for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I'd sentence him to life just for being a pain in the ass. He properly gets on my goat.

Omg after watching that cringy dancing scene, Marley has gone to new levels of cringy and has brough Mac down with him.

I can only imagine. Haven't seen today's yet. I find Lyriks songs really cringy, way too cheesy. As for Remi with his guitar 'solo' s with the busking brings it to another level of cringe.

the busking outside the surf club in the middle of the day and everyone dancing and having the best time, so silly looking,

I think she is spiked and raped on a night out

I think health and safety would have something to say about selling and using make up in a cafe. Its not the most hygienic!

Marylin saying "it couldn't be a reaction to the product as all the ingredients are natural" was very unrealistic, particularly given she used to be a beautician.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

Rose's behaviour with Xander is rage inducing. Leave him alone. While I appreciate he probably hasn't seen his mother since he arrived in the Bay, he certainly doesn't need Rose acting like an overbearing, pain in the arse, control freak mother towards him. She needs a feckin hobby to get her out of the apartment on the numerous days she doesn't seem to work.

How on earth can Marilyn not have a few dollars stashed away? It's unlikely she's paying a fortune in rent and has only herself to fund.

I find Rose and Xander very annoying. I wish they would leave!

I think they should have said she'd spent all her savings on helping the homeless with her food truck initiative that time. They rarely link back to past (but recent and significant) storylines in this way.

What's the story with Justin and his 'temper'? I stopped watching home and away for years and only went back watching during covid. He always appears to be this placid man child who was addicted to painkillers for a week! Im very vague about the back story of the witness protection. But did he always have this 'temper' or is it just lately to suit the new storyline? I know he attacked Suzys murderer so maybe he does have a temper.

When did Leah and Justin turn into the new Pippa and Michael? they'll be taking in all the homeless kids now. How can they take that kid home with them if he's under 18? surely he would have to go into proper care with foster parents?

Justin is more interested in this kid than his own

No way would Justin with his recent conviction be allowed temporary foster care

What happened to Justin’s community service?? Did he just have to go the 1 day, then he was able to take care of a young stray. He got fairly angry today in the cop-shop so don’t look like he learned any lesson.

Jet sent his "parents" John and Marilyn who are paying for his wedding, invites

I mean has he even agreed to let them pay for it? Jett said he wanted a small wedding and they wanted to pay for it themselves, then John imposed the idea of a big shindig at his expense! All to get the boring Stunning Organics storyline going. Can't wait for it to be over tbh.

• Advertisement

All these crazy storylines, yet there has never been a shark attack.

Advertisement