Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That'd be a very efficient way of getting rid of annoying characters!

Although I have to admit I don't mind the current cast: Xander and Felicity are the worst of them and even they are ok most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Photobox

I find both Rose and Xander annoying. The whole will they wont they with Rose and Mali is so tedious. I don't actually care! This new love interest for Xander seems equally boring and tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought he'd be paired with Mac

The last few new characters have been awful imho

When I posted yesterday saying I didn't find the current cast annoying I forgot about Bree. Jesus she's a dose and an absolute fun sponge.

Mali is a boring bollix too. Terrified of his family and petrified of making a mistake. Whenever they do finally get him and Rose together it'll only last six months anyway so the long drawn-out "will they/won't they" seems a bit pointless.

Justin and Leah are the only longterm couple in it (and every time he calls her baby I cringe)

There must be no burglaries in Summer Bay, they all just leave their doors unlocked and people just saunter in and out, two recent examples were Theo just walking into Cash's house and finding exactly what he wanted (as you do) , the second was Kirby running into Rose and Xander's pad without knocking first (as you do 2) This happens all the time in Summer bay!

• Advertisement

Why would stunning organics put a bomb in a stunning organics box?? Are we supposed to think that they are so evil and corrupt they don't care about being caught? Genuinely find that bizarre! I wish Justin would stay with the cult forever more 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Spiderpig92

Justin's community service didn't last too long 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m not going to be able to watch it for a few episodes now with the aftermath of end of todays eps…unless felicity is killed in the stunning organically bomb!’

Is the bomb ever going to explode? The bomb itself reminds me of the bomb in Fr Ted when they took the P out of Speed. It looks like there is a lot of wires. There is obviously no weight in it the way they are carrying it practically spinning it on a finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

For someone with all those community service hours to do and having to run his garage singlehandedly, after Ziggy and Theo quit, Justin does seem to have a lot of free time. Even before he started going after the cult, he was always out surfing or hanging around the diner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I've been a Home & Away watcher right back to Episode 1 all those years ago but I'm struggling with it these days, everyone seems to get on my wick. John, Irene and Alf are the only 3 I can think of that I could bear to be in a room with to be honest.

Lyrik need to leave enmasse. Rose & Cash seem to do nothing but go to Salt for burgers or the juice bar or the diner, does anyone do any police work? Don't even start with how Eden will saunter into the police station and sit on Cash's desk - that wouldn't be tolerated in your average office, let alone a police station. Bring back Sergeant McCarthy - he'd have none of that carryon!

Totally agree, its so unrealistic with Alf hanging around the diner, doing club business while his daughter is on life support too.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Anyone else agree that the whole “Lyric” storyline is getting boring? Absolutely sick of hearing about the band!! And Justin the band manager that doesn’t manage them.

Justin doesn’t do his community service or run his garage anymore either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haven't watched this in ages but I caught the end of an episode last week I think Xander was kissing the partner of his dead buddy.......I suppose he asked her to move in after they did it did he ? 😂

She's gone cold on him again now I think (I'm a couple of episodes behind).

I don't mind Xander too much but she is an absolute dose: I hope this "will they/won't they" doesn't go on much longer!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

😂😂

Classic Xander! he'll be in the diner now having a relationship conference with the 3 women 😂

Probably asked her to move in again 😂

Mali is such a miserable character, I can’t believe he has all these people falling over themselves to help him.

He's such a knob. Going on about being so close to his family but he can't/won't turn to them for anything; letting his friends and girlfriend know he is in financial difficulty but refusing to let them help in any way: a right martyr.

I wish Mali, Xander and Rose would leave! Absolute doses the three of them!

• Advertisement

I don’t mind Rose too much. I think she has more chemistry with Cash than Mali though. I really don’t like the the dynamic of their relationship. Something just seems off all the time. He treats her appallingly and she still goes running after him. She’d be better with someone like Cash or Tane, strong, independent but also a bit more fun than the ever miserable Mali.

Now we have does he love me, does he not love me to replace will they or won't they. Yawn central..

I have never warmed to Rose and Xander or any of Lyric

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

yea theyre all abit meh.... esp Rose and Mali, no chemistry there, he treats her like crap....Irene and John, is it actually going to happen after all the 'playing along?! theyre too good friends I think,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Mali wouldn’t take money off Rose or allow Mac pay his rent but happy enough to have his friends spend their time giving surfing lessons. He’s not even around to wash the boards after them.

Then there’s the ridiculousness of a beginner giving professional lessons 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

They are insufferable millennials but I have grown to like the unique storyline of having a band on the show especially if you watch on Australian pace at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

The new character Dana seems to have a large rack. Hopefully she stays so we can see her in a bikini. Kirby has a lovely set too.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Niall_76

What is the frequency in Australia? Will we be catching up soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

Missed the episode where Teagan arrived. Did they do a DNA test to prove she is Andrew's sister?

Advertisement