Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Photobox

I think some missing persons organisation did that? Leah and Justin didn't anyway. I guess she really is his sister and will walk away into the sunset.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

How weird is it for your brother to set up a romantic table for you and your bf so you can tell that you love each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Should someone tell the guy in the band he's too old and should have a day job to fall back on 😂

That was really sh*tty what Justin was doing behind Lyriks back with Theo. Leah barely saying anything about it either 🙄 Rose found her bio father very easily, found a few photos online and then was able to rock up to the house from Summer bay, wasnt living on the other side of Australia or anything or a different country. It was laughable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

I spent a year trying to trace my husbands birth mother and that was with information from a social worker and months of trawling the internet. Rose sees one man in a group photo with her mother and bingo, she claims him as her dad. Not as much as a DNA sample requested before he has her signing the family bible :-) It was ridiculous.

I'm surprised Justin has any customers seeing as he hasn't been next, nigh or near the garage in weeks. No mention of the community service either. Dana is an idiot, whether she's innocent or not. And the sister is a dose. Hoping these 2 are just passing through and will sod off again soon.

Yep I spent similar time trying to trace my birth mother. So when I see these unrealistic tracing of birth parents it irritates me! Stupid unrealistic storyline. Divorced no kids and delighted to see her, perfect happy ending! with no DNA needed as you said. Those two sisters are painful. I have a feeling Harper might be staying 🙄 What is a hotshot like Forrest Duke hanging around Summer bay too and Kirby as the potential hot shot, should they not be in 'the city'. Honestly it can be so ridiculous and I keep watching it!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Leonita

I read somewhere online that those 2 new sisters have signed a 3 year contract so looks like we will be stuck with them for now. Unfortunately I can't find the link right now.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more cringe. You have Leah and Justin having a 'spontaneous' dance in the garage..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,265 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Some sad news Johnny Ruffo who played Chris Harrington has passed away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Very sad, he was one of the more likeable characters on the show. Way too young to go. Him and Romeo were top blokes, your man Theo now isn’t on their level.

Eden's brother is coming in as a doctor who saves Mack's life

great another cheesy couple to look forward to

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Why is guitar man so depressed over lyrik considering he's a hired guitarist with little or no creative input ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Looks like that's Home and Away done until the new year. No episode today on the planner.

Don't think they mentioned anything after the episode yesterday, but usually around this time of the year, it takes a break.

Came on here to see if there was any mention of it - thanks. Also the Justin and Leah story was a bit odd. I thought I must have missed an episode when it first showed them in the warehouse. I went as far as looking it up on RTE Player but I hadn't missed one. It'll be ages so before we find out what happened them to end up there.

Yes it was very strange the Leah and Justin storyline, the warehouse was like something out of one of the Saw movies..we never saw how they were abducted or anything .

Yes AFAIR Leah and Justin drove off for a holiday he'd won, then shown like they had been kept in captivity for weeks, in a warehouse / shed

It was back today on RTE 1 and repeat later on RTE 2

• Advertisement

So we now know why Leah and Justin were stranded in that warehouse. Its amazing how her mascara managed to stay perfect despite it all.

At last Rose gave the pathetic excuse for a boyfriend an ultimatum. She should have just ended it, as surely she doesn't need to be with someone who cannot stand up to his mammy - doesn't bode well for any future relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Could never see the attraction of the man child Mali for Rose and now to have two grown women fighting over him, I’m even more confused. He will probably marry this ‘promised wife’ just to keep his mammy happy anyway.

Mali is pathetic, Rose should dump him, afraid to cause offence! Seriously... I love the way Flick can take her birth control pills, without a drop of water. Why do they do that in soaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Has Leah even contacted Justin's family, or are we meant to believe they forgot he exists?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Was just thinking about his daughter when Leah was told to say her goodbyes, surely it’s time for the daughter to come see him.

When Xander was shot/stabbed I can't remember, there was no family member either bar Rose, they don't really do reality.

Theo asked about calling his family and she said no. What a selfish cow. He should just call them anyway. I suppose the only one who is likely to show up is Ava.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Justin is in the Netherworlds!!

Advertisement