Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

How long has it been since she was diagnosed, maybe two months?
    They messed up the timeline there. Anyone electing to stop treatment at that stage would be laughed out of it.
    She just sounded really spoilt when she said that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Another thing is this lady getting "revenge" on Colby and co

All she bloody does is creep behind walls and bushes watching people with that vacant stare and listen in on convos in teh diner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Am I the only one rolling my eyes at Maggie deciding to stop cancer treatment?

"I'm sick of being sick, I want to take back the power"

She has a husband and two young daughters FFS she owes it to them and herself to keep going however small the chance

Such stupid bolloxs

She is an awful pain in the ......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

The show is getting a bit too boring for my liking, teenager coming out of the closet.... I think I'll have to get my "Braxton Brother show" dvd's out of the closet, I bought the whole of 2011 last year on dvd, Dr Sid owning the farm house, Myles in Summer Bay house and Brax running Angelos, that's how I like it. Neighbours is better than H&A at the moment, it is a long time since that happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

...and it's being repeated on Sunday at 1:45pm, for those of us whose series links didn't pick it up this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Lovely to see some of the old characters tonight. It was an education for my daughter who has started watching H&A in the past year, nearly the same age I started watching when it began.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ray Meagher is so lovely, would love to meet him if I ever get a chance to go to Aus, hopefully one day...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

dee_mc wrote: »
    ...and it's being repeated on Sunday at 1:45pm, for those of us whose series links didn't pick it up this evening.

It's a one off special. This type off show will never be picked up via a series link as it's not part off the series.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ray Meagher is so lovely, would love to meet him if I ever get a chance to go to Aus, hopefully one day...

He's be over to Ireland now and again with other cast members

• Advertisement

Somebody please tell me that this Robbo killing Hazel storyline isn't going to drag on.

Colby's and the dark skinned girls river boy mate only needs a bush hat and hed be the perfect Crocodile Dundee knock off

He was there with his sleeve less shirt and tooth neckless in the hospital and it's all I could think off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Just in case anybody was worried about what exactly was expected of them when best man at a wedding, your brothers wedding!! It is fully acceptable to leave the event with a girl before it has even grown dark outside!!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Pleeeeeeease, somebody tell that petulant brat Raffy to get over herself..... :mad:

washiskin wrote: »
    Pleeeeeeease, somebody tell that petulant brat Raffy to get over herself..... :mad:

She is beyond annoying now and the rest of them are as bad pandering to her. She needs a kick up the ....

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭rodders999

Ghekko wrote: »
    She is beyond annoying now and the rest of them are as bad pandering to her. She needs a kick up the ....

To be fair she was going out with Ty for a good 30 minutes so she’s right to be taking things so badly.

Got a really bad vibe during that episode that Mrs. Bore-Stoni is not going to die after all. I’ll be devastate if she doesn’t pop her clogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

rodders999 wrote: »
    To be fair she was going out with Ty for a good 30 minutes so she’s right to be taking things so badly.

Got a really bad vibe during that episode that Mrs. Bore-Stoni is not going to die after all. I’ll be devastate if she doesn’t pop her clogs.
    sorry to break it to you - she doesn't die - her mother comes back in to it and gives her the stem cell transplant and it works so all is okay with her again

Maggie Borestoni is giving serious Una Healy vibes since she got the wig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

What is desperately needed is a emmerdale style plane crash with no one on board that manages to hit the farm house and wipe out the astonis. My god they are a pain in the aras

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

wawaman wrote: »
    What is desperately needed is a emmerdale style plane crash with no one on board that manages to hit the farm house and wipe out the astonis. My god they are a pain in the aras

Bush fire would do the job there.

• Advertisement

Bar the selfish mother and what I read Ziggy will do I kinda like the Astonis

Much better than Leah, John Palmer and Marylynne they drive me bonkers

Don't start me on the meathead Maori guy, the doctors brother, I can't stand him so much I keep forgetting his name. He's a proper meat head

I'd get over his brothers and sister Tori despite being super doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

messrs wrote: »
    sorry to break it to you - she doesn't die - her mother comes back in to it and gives her the stem cell transplant and it works so all is okay with her again

Of course she does:rolleyes::rolleyes:....this sh1te is just soooooo true to life.....

Brody had his stag at Salt, his wedding reception at Salt and then moved in to live with his wife, her sister and her parents.

Maybe my life isn’t so tragic after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rodders999 wrote: »
    Brody had his stag at Salt, his wedding reception at Salt and then moved in to live with his wife, her sister and her parents.

Maybe my life isn’t so tragic after all?

Does Brody and Morgans own Salt again?

Dr. Nate is joining Hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Brody and Morgans own Salt again?

Dr. Nate is joining Hollyoaks

Yes the Morgans own it again - they bought it back from the woman they sold it too a few months ago

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I knew from the start Maggie wouldn't die given that she hasn't finished her traditional Home&Away 3 year contract yet, a character would only be leaving now if they joined in 2014 or 2015, take Ash for example. The Morgans are due to leave late 2019 I would say, I actually like them though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 231 ✭✭sellasheep

Why on earth do characters leave after 3 years or less? Since I started watching in 2015, the entire case has almost left.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

sellasheep wrote:
    Why on earth do characters leave after 3 years or less? Since I started watching in 2015, the entire case has almost left.

Most of them join on a 3 year contract so once that's up, they're gone. I think Alf, Irene, Leah, John, Marilyn and Roo are the only ones that are permanent.

That episode was 100% vanilla, until Mr. Bore-stoni announced they found a match. Devastating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Roo acting principal, teacher of all subjects in SB High?

Advertisement