Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Did coco have a bang to the head when we weren't looking? Wtf is going on with this new nasty side to her - ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ghekko wrote: »
    Did coco have a bang to the head when we weren't looking? Wtf is going on with this new nasty side to her - ridiculous!

We all know whats going to happen there dont we !!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭rodders999

Every episode has the exact same running order now - 75% is about the Bore-stoni's, 20% involves the Morgan's and everyone else gets a token 5%, unfortunately that 5% involves them interacting with either the Bore-stoni's or the Morgan's.

Then, to make matters even worse, you have one of Bores-toni's married to one of the Morgan's meaning their storylines become intertwined so there's pretty much nothing going on that doesn't concern either family.

Having said all that, I did find it hilarious that Ziggy got so furious about Brody taking their marriage seriously rather than the casual acquaintance vibe she must have felt while walking down the aisle.

However, her getting off her face on half a bottle of beer and doing the worst over acting of all time when drunk was a particular low light of last night's episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Why when people leave 'The Bay' must they always leave the same/next day?
    Is it a law?
    I guess there was no other option, to be fair, it would be very hard to write Hunter into a storyline with the Estonies or Morgans ;)

Lazy editing in today's episode. Willow moving in to Irene's, chatting to Irene and jasmine, has her hair down. Jasmine mentions ordering pizza and next shot has willows hair in a ponytail and a second later its down again. My teen daughter is just too observant :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Ah Jesus ya Ziggy is some gowl

Get married then gets plastered and tells teh husband planning for our future and taking things so seriously like getting and doing up your house is too much pressure

What the **** did she think it entails?

I really feel sorry for the fella he does his best to provide for them and be so nice to her and she doesn't give a ****

Oh and I'll guarantee he'll go back on the drugs or drinks when
    Ziggy cheats on him with river boy Muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Get married then gets plastered and tells teh husband planning for our future and taking things so seriously like getting and doing up your house is too much pressure

What the **** did she think it entails?

I really feel sorry for the fella he does his best to provide for them and be so nice to her and she doesn't give a ****

There's a lot to be said for being made do a pre-marriage course lol

Her and Cocopops are a pair of biatches. Horrible the way Raffy is being treated.

Ghekko wrote:

I only remembered today that Cocopops was a bully in her last school and that was why the family were happy to move?

So Jasmine down Robbo not once, but twice telling him she's no feelings for him

But yet now she does? Absolute joke pure head wrecker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

smaoifs wrote: »
    I only remembered today that Cocopops was a bully in her last school and that was why the family were happy to move?

I forgot about that ! Iirc Ben threw her phone into the waste disposal unit when he found out

js35 wrote:
    I forgot about that ! Iirc Ben threw her phone into the waste disposal unit when he found out

Yes! Why either Raffy or Ryder want anything to do with her after this carry on is beyond me!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

smaoifs wrote: »
    Yes! Why either Raffy or Ryder want anything to do with her after this carry on is beyond me!

She’s a bit too much alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Its hard going these days. What with Coco and the desperado that is Tori.

Who's going to mind Tori's baby when she's doing 40 hour shifts at the hospital? Anyone else putting 2 and 2 together and thinking that now Juice Head's girlfriend doesn't want to have their baby that Tori will ask her if she can adopt it once it's born? There would be absolutely nothing weird about that at all.

Tori is tragic eyeballing every man in the Bay looking for them to be her doner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Tori has no redeeming qualities, does she? Selfish, self-pitying whinger.

Kudos to the Australian justice system for being able to serve Willow with a subpoena at the address she moved to a mere 12 hours earlier.

Also loved the way Willow walked all the way to the diner to buy Irene a coffee as a peace offering, seemingly forgetting about the kettle, milk, sugar and coffee cups already located in Irene’s kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

washiskin wrote: »
    Tori has no redeeming qualities, does she? Selfish, self-pitying whinger.

She’s not as annoying as Willow or Jasmine though. They’re dire.

Tori is pregnant in real life so we'll get a break from her sometime next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

rodders999 wrote: »
    Every episode has the exact same running order now - 75% is about the Bore-stoni's, 20% involves the Morgan's and everyone else gets a token 5%, unfortunately that 5% involves them interacting with either the Bore-stoni's or the Morgan's.

Then, to make matters even worse, you have one of Bores-toni's married to one of the Morgan's meaning their storylines become intertwined so there's pretty much nothing going on that doesn't concern either family.

Having said all that, I did find it hilarious that Ziggy got so furious about Brody taking their marriage seriously rather than the casual acquaintance vibe she must have felt while walking down the aisle.

However, her getting off her face on half a bottle of beer and doing the worst over acting of all time when drunk was a particular low light of last night's episode.

it just gets worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Quiet a big storyline for Tori and Robbo with Jasmine In the mix. Will Willow ever change she only starting to have remorse what she did with dean? Not that it make a difference to him it was his idea to skim cards. Sorry to see the friendship go weird between Tyler, Raffey and Coco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Typical Tori..... simper her way into budding and reasonably stable relationships, put on her poor me act and then split the couple. I actually thought Robbo and Jasmine might have been a nice couple.

Christ the Bore-stoni’s are vomit inducing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Christ the Bore-stoni’s are vomit inducing.

I had to jump in behind the sofa when I saw Mammy Astoni get the flutters.

Was it on today? It didn’t record on sky+

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Was it on today? It didn’t record on sky+

Was on at lunchtime anyway.

Ah I probably didn’t miss much anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brody can play guitar, course he can, music has to be part of anyone on the show's background :rolleyes:

The Morgan’s, the Bore-stoni’s and a guitar.

WE HAVE REACHED ROCK BOTTOM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The Morgan’s, the Bore-stoni’s and a guitar.

WE HAVE REACHED ROCK BOTTOM.

At least he didn't sing - I had my finger on the mute button, just in case!

Advertisement