Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

A rare event to have two of them at the garage at the same time so I don't blame him for asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

Does anybody watch on the 7 Plus website?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Just to give ye a heads-up. Liberty Insurance is giving away tickets to an exclusive screening in RTE Studios of the first ever three episodes of Home & Away: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057869827

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Ziggy, a 25 year old acting like a giddy 16 year old. The word "pah-dee" must have been said 70 times in tonight's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Ziggy, a 25 year old acting like a giddy 16 year old. The word "pah-dee" must have been said 70 times in tonight's episode.

Ziggy turned 20, but the actress playing her must be about 25-26 and yeah she does act like a 16 year old. Her parents treat her like a child as well, all that stuff about not being allowed to date Brody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Why was Dumbo/Beckett Reid/Ryan Shaw left to stand trial by the authorities when they knew he was working undercover?

Absolutely rubbish storyline and what’s worse is the absolute Neanderthal looks like he’s hanging around. GAH.

How laughably weak were Tori’s chest compressions mind....they wouldn’t revive a hamster FFS.

Cancer, broken bones, depression, gun shot wounds, brain surgery, spinal surgery, amnesia, you name it she can treat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

The dress code in salt must be something else with the way the women were done up on their night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sad to see this. She was a fab fab character.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Yeah that is sad, damn cancer, she will be remembered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

rodders999 wrote:
    Cancer, broken bones, depression, gun shot wounds, brain surgery, spinal surgery, amnesia, you name it she can treat it.

Don't forget she was able to tell Kat that she was 15 weeks pregnant, just by looking at her scan and not doing any actual measurements.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rodders999 wrote: »
    Why was Dumbo/Beckett Reid/Ryan Shaw left to stand trial by the authorities when they knew he was working undercover?

Absolutely rubbish storyline and what’s worse is the absolute Neanderthal looks like he’s hanging around. GAH.

How laughably weak were Tori’s chest compressions mind....they wouldn’t revive a hamster FFS.

I do not understand why Robbo/Reid/Ryan or what ever his name is, is staying around :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,187 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Morag was a great character always got the residents out of there bit of bother with the law!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Radio5 wrote: »
    Sad to see this. She was a fab fab character.
    Morag was a great character in H&A. Her remarks and her look would cut ya in two but you just knew her character had a heart underneath it all. The actress played her well. As she was the type of character in H&A who would only pop up out of nowhere in times of need, I presume they will have to write her out of H&A, it would be just too weird never to mention her again. Would be a bit awkward if someone needs legal advice and no one mentions her loss...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Morag was a great character in H&A. Her remarks and her look would cut ya in two but you just knew her character had a heart underneath it all. The actress played her well. As she was the type of character in H&A who would only pop up out of nowhere in times of need, I presume they will have to write her out of H&A, it would be just too weird never to mention her again. Would be a bit awkward if someone needs legal advice and no one mentions her loss...

I think I remember reading somewhere that H&A is filmed 5 months in advance - so not sure how they would go about mentioning her in it - didnt see it on Irish TV but saw on a H&A Spoiler FB page from Oz that at the end of the programe they noted it and had in memory of Cornelia Frances

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Cornelia Frances was born in Liverpool, and it's a bit ironic that a Scouser would be playing a Judge in Home and Away!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,187 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I started looking up Morag on Youtube and I stumbled across video's of Jack and Martha back in 2005. It's hard to believe Jack in now forty!

The picture of her sick in hospital, a shell of herself, not nice to see, damn cancer

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The picture of her sick in hospital, a shell of herself, not nice to see, damn cancer

RIP

Her family are getting a lot of stick for sharing it. Very personal photo to share but it was their decision to make.

I've just seen who they have lined up for Robbo's next conquest -the mind boggles!

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Her family are getting a lot of stick for sharing it. Very personal photo to share but it was their decision to make.

I've just seen who they have lined up for Robbo's next conquest -the mind boggles!
    Leah?
    Lets face it, she has been involved with everyone else at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Is this the one you are talking about or is there someone else?
    I read somewhere that he sleeps with Jasmine and that she is pregnant but doesn't know if its for him or Colby

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

messrs wrote: »
    Is this the one you are talking about or is there someone else?
    I read somewhere that he sleeps with Jasmine and that she is pregnant but doesn't know if its for him or Colby

That's the one I hears about messrs!
    Hadn't heard about the one Wawaman mentioned, that's hilarious!

That's the one I hears about messrs!
    Hadn't heard about the one Wawaman mentioned, that's hilarious!

Ha ha no thats not real! I just assumed it was her!!!

What age is Robbo suppose to be?

I think he seems older more Roo's age :p

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    What age is Robbo suppose to be?

I think he seems older more Roo's age

His date of birth on his Beckett Reid passport was 1984 (yes, I paused to check the date!) making him 34. I'm 35 but he seems older than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Wow, Ebony is really throwing herself into this elaborate, drawn out, idiotic revenge plot.

Jeez just kill the guy already rather than slashing your tyre, organising a car service, staging a crash and pretending to have whiplash.

An accident investigator would discover that the breaks had been deliberately cut in less than 5 seconds.

Not the dumbos in Summer Bay though.

Tori asks Robbo for his swimmers to help her have a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tori asks Robbo for his swimmers to help her have a baby

:D

• Advertisement

Evening showings being disrupted from next week with the World Cup starting. On at different times and I think not at all one of the evenings.

Advertisement