Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I remember Alisa, I thought Alf's first wife was dead
    So did Roo! Imagine finding out they'd lied all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Former Neighbours star Ashleigh Brewer (Kate) has joined Home and Away playing new girl Chelsea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I am confused how Jennifer has gone so quickly from being the school bully to being the salt of the earth Summer Bay girl, at least with characters like Aden Jefferies in the past there was a bit of a storyline inbetween the personality change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I am confused how Jennifer has gone so quickly from being the school bully to being the salt of the earth Summer Bay girl, at least with characters like Aden Jefferies in the past there was a bit of a storyline inbetween the personality change.

Also when did she become such good friends with Coco? She used to bully her now she is talking about hanging out with her as if they are best mates

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I can't take to her at all. It feels to me like she's got ulterior motives. She always seems to be in the background jumping into other people's conversations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

So im enjoying this new cop Colby. And the new girls stalker its all interesting... and he's not too hard on the eyes either.

trixychic wrote: »
    So im enjoying this new cop Colby.
    Yes I'm quite liking him too. But I find him hard to imagine as a River Boy. I had him pegged as being more of a rich kid.

Kinda liking the River Boy, I think his name is Dean? I dunno, he reminds me of a younger, less matured, pre working out Brax...

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

I can’t seem to find last Thursday fridays and today’s episodes on dailymotion ? You know the way they are the Australian time ahead of Ireland. Anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I can’t seem to find last Thursday fridays and today’s episodes on dailymotion ? You know the way they are the Australian time ahead of Ireland. Anyone else ?

I think they are on a break in Aus for the commonwealth games

Brody and Ziggy get married and then she cheats with Dean who wants Willow back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So I'm only catching up now on the last few weeks....
    Seriously, what was Tori expecting when Ash found out?! She seemed genuinely surprised that he broke up with her!!!

George Mason who played Martin “Ash” Ashford on the show has filmed his final scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

George Mason who played Martin “Ash” Ashford on the show has filmed his final scenes

Thank god, he was some pain in the h*le.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I bet they're not filmed in the garage anyway.

"Summer Bay Autos"
    Opening hours... 2 afternoons per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Tori is getting very annoying lately :( and what’s the story with her trying to hook up with all of Kats exes?

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Tori is an absolute dullard, such a dislikable character.

Anyway back to proceedings, people who steal car radios (is that even still a thing?) get given ankle braclets and left back out on the steeets.

A mass murderer who was also indirectly involved with the death of a cop DOESN’T.

What a stupid storyline and then to have him end up living in the exact same house with the new cop is completely stupid even by summer bay standards.

GAH.

js35 wrote: »
    Tori is getting very annoying lately :( and what’s the story with her trying to hook up with all of Kats exes?

Not just lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

This is genuinely the closest I’ve been to giving up on Home and away. They really need to liven it up! There hasn’t been a good cult storyline in a few years at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Uni must be only walking distance away.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Uni must be only walking distance away.
    Isn’t it great for such a small town to have a uni and a hospital on their doorstep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

The only time anyone is ever seen at the uni is on enrolling day....that's it for the year then.

The main reason I keep watching is to see if that Astoni bore ever sells a surf board......from that surf board shop he has (but never opens or makes any surf boards in).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

rodders999 wrote: »
    The only time anyone is ever seen at the uni is on enrolling day....that's it for the year then.

The main reason I keep watching is to see if that Astoni bore ever sells a surf board......from that surf board shop he has (but never opens or makes any surf boards in).

give the man a break. He has the worst cold any man has ever caught ....AND he has to sleep on the couch in Alfs house while been freaked out when Leah arrives on the scene in the middle of the night to "be friendly"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Jasmine is a real hottie, I'd say big Mason loves working with her, just nearly as hot as Xanthe in Neighbours, her and Paige really opened my eyes to how attractive mainland European girls can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

That Jasmine girl can't act to save her life and police man Colby is worse. A common trend with Home & Away I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

EdEd wrote: »
    That Jasmine girl can't act to save her life and police man Colby is worse. A common trend with Home & Away I know.

Jasmine is very bad - nearly as stilted and unnatural an actor as MasonJar.
    Colby doesn't seem quite as bad to me but the bulgy eyes thing he does is quite unnerving!

Former Bachelorette star Sam Frost has joined the cast of Home and Away as Jasmine Delaney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

That explains it so. Looked her up on Google and previous TV experience is Hell's Kitchen and The Bachelorette. Surely there are worthy actors in Australia who could have done it. What an odd choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I haven’t been able to watch Home n Away in ages because I can’t figure out what videos are next. The videos are all over the place and it’s so annoying has anyone come across an uploaded on Dailymotion who has the videos in order?

That explains it so. Looked her up on Google and previous TV experience is Hell's Kitchen and The Bachelorette. Surely there are worthy actors in Australia who could have done it. What an odd choice.

Yes saw her earlier on 3e on Hell's Kitchen with Marco Pierre White and Gaz from Geordie Shore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Ash pinned under a car roaring like a bull and Justin asks what's going on!!

Advertisement