Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rfrip wrote: »
    He was with pheobe in real life too wasn’t he?

God I’ve got so much cabin fever that even this is interesting me

Yes must be part of his contract to date his co stars :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

closeline wrote: »
    Indeed, they could make it a bit realistic.

Like anytime someone has a personal issue, within minutes the whole town knows about it.

Also the way that anyone can be given information - like Ash going to the police station to see Kat and then Murray telling him that Kat as suspended and why she was suspended and given him info on Rob and charges against- then after all that he says, oh maybe i have said too much! i cant tell you anything else!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

rodders999 wrote: »

By the way how annoying is it that the bore fest Coco Pops Clan have breakfast, dinner and tea in the Diner every single bloody day.

Has yer wan ever once rocked up to school to set foot in the principals office. No wonder the whole Bay is full of uneducated thickos.
    They can't even teach anyone to make their own tea and a few slices of toast.
    fin12 wrote: »
    That school must also have the highest rate of repeating final year students in the country. It’s a f*cking joke, every year without fail there is always some clown repeating.
    Remember Spencer a few years back, he did the final year several times. Poor fella was about 26 or 27. He's a priest in Neighbours now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Gwynplaine wrote: »

Remember Spencer a few years back, he did the final year several times. Poor fella was about 26 or 27. He's a priest in Neighbours now I think.

That’s right..doing the leaving 6 or7 times in summer bay high and ending up training to be a priest in the Australian equivalent of maynooth at the age of 27...no wonder the principal could t be arsed turning up to school...the teachers there are obviously useless:D:D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    James Stewart (Justin) is now dating co-star Sarah Roberts (Willow)

Justin gets around alright:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Justin gets around alright:)

It’s hard to believe aswell how he manages it, must have a great personality cause he is very strange looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

It’s hard to believe aswell how he manages it, must have a great personality cause he is very strange looking.

Rubber faced Mauri.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Gwynplaine wrote: »

A priest who went on to father a child, leave the priesthood and start living. Ironically he's a counsellor in the school now :D

Ghekko wrote: »
    A priest who went on to father a child, leave the priesthood and start living. Ironically he's a counsellor in the school now :D

No surprise there...he obviously loves school :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh sweet Jesus I can’t cope with this mini Aussie greenpeace storyline

I just can’t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

So the Astonis spent the day doing sweet FA as usual.

You see if the kids actually went to school Captain Planet and her merry bunch of bores wouldn’t have time to campaign for paper straws.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I wish Kat would hurry up and get killed off she’s such an annoying character

js35 wrote: »
    I wish Kat would hurry up and get killed off she’s such an annoying character
    It happens fairly soon - i usually watch at RTE pace but during the snow storm with nothing to do i started watching all the episodes on Daily motion so she is dead a while a they have had her funeral and all life in H&A is back to normal, new cop in the Bay to replace her already

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

messrs wrote: »
    It happens fairly soon - i usually watch at RTE pace but during the snow storm with nothing to do i started watching all the episodes on Daily motion so she is dead a while a they have had her funeral and all life in H&A is back to normal, new cop in the Bay to replace her already

Male or female??

Male or female??
    male, seems to be an ex river boy before becoming a cop

Can someone explain the attraction of Ash??
    I’m at a loss to explain how he’s managed to score with all the “sheilas” in the Bay....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Can someone explain the attraction of Ash??
    I’m at a loss to explain how he’s managed to score with all the “sheilas” in the Bay....

It's his lustrous locks. Gotta be.

Cheers for that :pac:

male, seems to be an ex river boy before becoming a cop
    Yea he was, he has the blood and sand tattoo on his chest

Best piece of acting from Kat was when she was lying on the slab!
    Stunning looking woman but a woeful actress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'm finding it hard to remember a character as self-absorbed, needy and morally superior as Tori Morgan.
    I was willing Ash to tell her to f-off so many times in the past two weeks.

Oh gawd no! New Ed Sheerin-type theme music....

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Well Kat went down in a blaze of her own stupidity....a fitting end but I am going to miss those bikini scenes on the beach I have to say.

Tori is an absolute door mat, running around all day after Angry Ash the absolute meat head, drop kick loser that he is. Wakes up angry, spends the day being angry and goes to bed angry.

Any chance of a storyline where Angry Ash, the dull as dish water Morgan's and all the Coco Pops bores head off to the bush on a camping trip? That would surely end in all their demise.

We live in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How long before Tori and Robocop Terminator Robbo hook up :rolleyes:

rodders999 wrote: »
    Well Kat went down in a blaze of her own stupidity....a fitting end but I am going to miss those bikini scenes on the beach I have to say.

Tori is an absolute door mat, running around all day after Angry Ash the absolute meat head, drop kick loser that he is. Wakes up angry, spends the day being angry and goes to bed angry.

Any chance of a storyline where Angry Ash, the dull as dish water Morgan's and all the Coco Pops bores head off to the bush on a camping trip? That would surely end in all their demise.

We live in hope.
    Completely and utterly unbelievable pairing (tori and ash):rolleyes:
    Actually Ash and anybody with half a brain cell....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How long before Tori and Robocop Terminator Robbo hook up :rolleyes:

She does have a habit of hooking up with Kat’s leftovers :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

Is there anywhere you can download or torrent this TV show? My sister keeps bugging me to put it on her iPad, and she is maybe 3-4 months behind. I used to find it on DailyMotion before but whatever idiot uploads it has all the episodes in the wrong sync order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭snowgal

washiskin wrote: »

Oh gawd no! New Ed Sheerin-type theme music....

:D I came on to see who noticed! New music :eek:

Doltanian wrote: »
    Is there anywhere you can download or torrent this TV show? My sister keeps bugging me to put it on her iPad, and she is maybe 3-4 months behind. I used to find it on DailyMotion before but whatever idiot uploads it has all the episodes in the wrong sync order.

Once you know the episode number you just search by it and can watch them all, at least that is the way i do it

Once you know the episode number you just search by it and can watch them all, at least that is the way i do it

But the numbers and dates are all over the place. I kinda looking now by the time it’s uploaded like say it says uploaded 3 hours ago then I know it’s the newest one.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

But the numbers and dates are all over the place. I kinda looking now by the time it’s uploaded like say it says uploaded 3 hours ago then I know it’s the newest one.

I seen the same Episode with three different dates and Episode numbers so I haven't a clue what is which as I don't watch the show so wouldn't understand the continuity of it. I used Hola VPN to watch via Seven Catchup in Australia but that only goes back one month so I can't check with that either.

Advertisement