Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Darcy did some growing up - it's the same actress isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Darcy did some growing up - it's the same actress isnt it?

Yea it looks like the same girl. Prob hit puberty. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

God it was a painful episode tonight-phoebe miming with her legs akimbo,rubber face dumbass Jack/Justin and I suppose Nate will rock up on tomorrow's episode and deliver Billies baby on the backseat of the car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭wawaman

That was the saddest "music festival" I have ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Did somebody here say a while back that Evie and Nate were leaving?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Cringe cringe cringe. Phoebe is the most annoying character ever.
    Why Is VJ driving a vintage car? It's a 1980 Peugeot 505.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

I obviously missed a bit as couldn't figure out why they didn't call for help- assume there was no signal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Phoebe is the most annoying character ever. .

I really dislike Phoebe, Marilyn and Kat because they are incredibly nosey and always want to know everyones business

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

max life wrote: »
    I really dislike Phoebe, Marilyn and Kat because they are incredibly nosey and always want to know everyones business

Ah how could you dislike Marilyn? I actually think she is my favourite :D

Ghekko wrote: »
    I obviously missed a bit as couldn't figure out why they didn't call for help- assume there was no signal?

I guess they know from every other character that gets stranded that the phone never works! ;)

• Advertisement

I guess they know from every other character that gets stranded that the phone never works! ;)

Its the same in and around every music festival, cant get a phone signal for love nor money !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Summer Bay is such a dangerous place.

Is there still a concorde flying between the Bay and "the territories"? Must be the only mode of travel that could could get nate and marty to Heath that quick

And so it continues- gunner will target Kyle now. He can tease him about that shocking hairstyle for starters ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

jadie wrote: »
    God it was a painful episode tonight-phoebe miming with her legs akimbo,rubber face dumbass Jack/Justin and I suppose Nate will rock up on tomorrow's episode and deliver Billies baby on the backseat of the car

Close call but you left out how he managed to save Bianca, fight with Gunnner, get back to The Bay to operate on Justins stab wounds....then deliver Billies baby, maybe by C section :D

Superman has nothing on him! Is that a fireproof shack in the bush? What were they thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Just caught up on the last week and a half of H&A, did I actually see who I think I seen as the arsonist??!!
    (I'm on the phone so can't put in a spoiler)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭wiz569

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Just caught up on the last week and a half of H&A, did I actually see who I think I seen as the arsonist??!!
    (I'm on the phone so can't put in a spoiler)

Yes lol

Do we have to put a spoiler since its been shown on rte with a few days?

But yeh what is he playing at?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dan Ewing who plays Heath is in Ireland again, what a man he is gorgeous :o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 231 ✭✭sellasheep

I have to say the twist regarding the identify of the arsonist really surprised me!

sellasheep wrote: »
    I have to say the twist regarding the identify of the arsonist really surprised me!

I know. Going to be interesting

Billy putting her own "wants" over the safety of the baby is effing stupid
    She needs a slap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Irene's son Mick out :eek::confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How is Irene's son Mick out :eek::confused:

He persuaded the doctors he is better...

Poor Reney :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Seriously, how many times have Heath and Bianca fought and talk of breaking up or divorce I'm serious?

It must be at least 8 times since they got together surely that there has been storyline of them splitting up?

What is kyle in prison for again?

Edit: he just said he took the fall for Isla. Fair enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Lackey wrote: »
    Close call but you left out how he managed to save Bianca, fight with Gunnner, get back to The Bay to operate on Justins stab wounds....then deliver Billies baby, maybe by C section :D

And he was able to look at Kyles gunshot wound for two seconds and determine that the bullet and missed all vital organs AND blood vessels:D

Lackey wrote: »
    And he was able to look at Kyles gunshot wound for two seconds and determine that the bullet and missed all vital organs AND blood vessels:D

Some man for one man!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

A man points a gun right at Ash and only does he run straight at it but your man misses him twice at point blank range :pac:

Advertisement