Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

There might be a break for Thanksgiving? I'm going to see out the season and see what they do in the final episodes. Hopefully kill off Gemma and Tara at the very least. I think this season really suffered from a lack of Clay and the way his exit was handled was an absolute travesty. So much time spent on the relationships between him and Jax and the others only for such a damp squib at the very end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Maybe I'm in the minority here but i thought clays exit was perfect. He should have met Mr mayhem before but jax was voted down. He had multiple scenes in prison to repent and explain himself and in the end it was the user who was used for the benefit of the MC. In the end it was cold because it needed to happen. Jax was miles away when Connor was explaining how the extraction was going to go down, obviously looking ahead to what was ultimately going to happen.

Tara said it best, clay should have been gone a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I thought it was an awesome episode. I was so shocked because I just didnt expect it, even when it seemed like it might happen, I was thinking they had some other plan and were just prolonging the agony for Clay by not telling him. When he got shot in the neck I went "BOOOOM!" and was delighted he was taken out so brutally. Its exactly what he deserved for all the crap he has caused.

I disagree with everyone else slating it, its actually picked up a fair bit from the poor episodes right after Torric was killed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

mmm the last episode of the season is to be called " A mothers work"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

mmm the last episode of the season is to be called " A mothers work"

I get the impression we are not going to see Gemma changing nappies, heating milk etc.....

• Advertisement

frag420 wrote: »
    I get the impression we are not going to see Gemma changing nappies, heating milk etc.....

I imagine it could be more about Tara. She is between a rock and hard place at the moment and seems on the verge of snapping. Maybe she will go on a killing rampage and take down the club single-handedly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

just watched ep 10 but in ep 9 when the lawyer called tara why didn't she run, ( i know she was kinda having second thoughts) but when she was found out she should have scapered

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes.

Run while on trial for murder....that will turn out well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I really enjoyed that, the exit was pretty perfect....although an extremely prolonged silence and stare off before the headshot. I even managed to notice that Clay wears a hearing aid....or maybe it was ear plugs for the loud shooty shooty bang bang noises.

I particularly liked how the club is synch took out the Irish....hand extended to shake, starts a greeting, blammo, brains everywhere. Pretty hardcore which sometimes we forget that the bikers are.

How Jax played Connor was great, pretty similar to what he done to Pope's number 2. although, i'm sure the kings will want thier own investigation.

I actually liked that Gemma and Tara finally found some harmony. Actaully really good episode from Tara's perspective, she got to perform some surgery again, she has the bullet, she obviously has feelings for Jax with the hand holding thing...and obviously is now being swayed again by the DA. So there is alot resting on how she moves forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Kirby wrote: »
    Yes.

Run while on trial for murder....that will turn out well.

well her life may be in danger either way but

i forgot she was planning to wait for the trial before she could do anything

• Advertisement

Really liked this weeks episode, it's a nice return to form and the fact that the whole Gemma/Tara storyline was ignored was a blessing.
    Clay's
    death was sudden and unexpected and all the better for it. It was clear that events weren't going to play out well for him but I didn't expect that he would be killed off in such a low key manner. It was a perfect send off for him though I feel that had they just shot him with the Irish it would have been even more memorable. I think that watching this episode after the episode of Supernatural where one of my all time favorite characters,
    Bobby
    is killed off left me a little teary eyed.
    Clay's
    death could have been so much more, it was well played but felt like something tacked on to enhance the tension and try and drag this series out of it's downward spiral

Jax's plan is still all kinds of stoopid and he must be retarded to think that some guns and a few dead bodies will appease the D.A. Noticed this week that we know so little about the two most important characters in the show, the kids. They've been the driving force behind so much carnage yet beyond their names we know nothing of them.

Being honest, I'd sooner see series 7 follow the adventures of Wayne and Nero as they travel across the country and have a few beers.

Noticed this week that we know so little about the two most important characters in the show, the kids. They've been the driving force behind so much carnage yet beyond their names we know nothing of them.

Being honest, I'd sooner see series 7 follow the adventures of Wayne and Nero as they travel across the country and have a few beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Some people are way overly critical for no reason.

My only complaint was the timing. I think it should have happened at the end of the episode rather than in the middle. Would have had a better effect that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Is there an ep tonight or is it a Thanksgiving break?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Temaz wrote: »
    Is there an ep tonight or is it a Thanksgiving break?

Wiki says next week. No episode tonight. It's rarely wrong about this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

You Are My Sunshine, the next episode, isn't on until next week according to IMDB.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I was talking to a colleague who is big into his TV/scheduling/programming....apparently there may be an subsiderary network outside of the US that may be screening Ep 12 this week. He mentioned that the network is based in Australia.

I wouldnt pin my hopes on it.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Some people are way overly critical for no reason.

Posters have provided many reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I was talking to a colleague who is big into his TV/scheduling/programming....apparently there may be an subsiderary network outside of the US that may be screening Ep 12 this week. He mentioned that the network is based in Australia.

I wouldnt pin my hopes on it.
    Sutter shot that down on Twitter, said it definitely wouldn't be shown in territories outside the US before it aired in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Screw you Thanksgiving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

frag420 wrote: »

Then killing Tara.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Tara must know if she gives the club up she will be hunted down even with immunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

So!!! now what happens with tara. She can't outrun the MC.....

She has to have a plan?

Still looking very poor for a season finale

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Another season of Jax running after his children? Boring!

Juice confessing to Nero was contrived

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Hope for the finale is Tara gets a bullet in the head. Fed up of her. Useless character

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

During the scene where Tara took the kids did anyone else think that Abel was going to run out into the road and get squished? SOA has never shied away from tragic deaths so it wouldn't have surprised me.

If Tara survives the season I'd be amazed. This is definitely leading up to a bullet in the noggin.

I actually thought that she ws going to kill herself and the two boys similar to what
    Shane Vendrel did in The Shield on which Sutter was a writer

Anyways found this too, great track....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rather than download and actually watch the episode I figured it'd be handier to just come in here and read what happened

that's rarely a good sign

• Advertisement

rather than download and actually watch the episode I figured it'd be handier to just come in here and read what happened

that's rarely a good sign

I was thinking the same but then I would have missed Clay rising from the dead to kill Tara and Peg Bundy in a CIA cover up involving the Irish and the Mayans..............glad I watched it now!!

Advertisement