Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

I see a lot of people me tioning the gun and the various crimes it could be tied to. I assume that Jax and the rest of the crew aren't stupid enough to continue using the same weapon once they've used it to commit a crime. Considering their unlimited acceed to pistols the gun Jax left on the ground must be one that can't link him to anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

If juice = still alive

Then season = failure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Dermighty wrote: »
    If juice = still alive

Then season = failure

I dont like equations............reminds me of junior cert maths!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Staplor

The timeline thing is something I have never twigged, I was wondering why that baby was in a car seat that was tiny.

The Juice thing is slightly interesting, sure he did Jax a favour, but he has proved again and again to be a liability, so he has to go. The craic and banter has been seriously lacking though, the only really funny bit was around the crooked cops apologising for stealing bikes. Other than that it has been a season I watched because of the time invested previously, similar to Dexter.
    Jax is such a moany hole. I wonder why the rest actually like him?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Staplor wrote: »
    The timeline thing is something I have never twigged, I was wondering why that baby was in a car seat that was tiny.
    Ever noticed that they all stil use flip-phones. Because real time has moved alot faster than the shows timeline, smart phones are a thing of the future in Charming!

you do see the odd Blackberry though, but these have been around for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Staplor

Yeah but flip phones are so much cooler than smartphones.

The Juice thing is slightly interesting, sure he did Jax a favour, but he has proved again and again to be a liability, so he has to go. The craic and banter has been seriously lacking though, the only really funny bit was around the crooked cops apologising for stealing bikes. Other than that it has been a season I watched because of the time invested previously, similar to Dexter.
    Jax is such a moany hole. I wonder why the rest actually like him?

Remember Opie was seen as a liability because he couldnt handle his wife. Then Clay splits with his and allows her boyfriend to visit. Then Jax has a problem with his wife nearly ratting out the club. But that was seen as ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

jimmy smits to take everyone out and be declared the supreme OG. Sons of byz Lats is born....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Remember Opie was seen as a liability because he couldnt handle his wife. Then Clay splits with his and allows her boyfriend to visit. Then Jax has a problem with his wife nearly ratting out the club. But that was seen as ok.

With Opie, it was Stahl that was making it appear that way, she was manipulating everything around Opie including his wife.
    I think she even accepts Donna's death was her doing and could have prevented it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I can't see Patterson arresting Jax for Tara and Eli's murders. They'd probably have to take him in for questioning and test the gun, but she knows he didn't do it, and especially with Eli being killed, she'll want the person responsible rather than just pinning it on Jax. Her stuff with Nero earlier in the season was a way to get to the Sons who she knew were responsible for the guns. She was just trying to use Nero as a way to get to them rather than just blame it on somebody.

It'd be different if Jax had fired his gun earlier in the episode. Jax, Juice and the others probably have the same guns due to their sources, so if Jax had fired his gun earlier and the police tested it and it showed it had been fired recently, then maybe Jax would be in trouble. But other than that (which is shaky at best), there's little to tie Jax to the murders.

• Advertisement

Eli was on the radio when he was shot. I'm sure the timing of that will show that Jax wasnt there at that time.
    But I do suspect that gun has some tie to next year. There wouldnt be focus on it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,418 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I was expecting Tara to be killed by the gun that was being foreshadowed all season!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I was expecting Tara to be killed by the gun that was being foreshadowed all season!

Which is why they used a fork. Classic misdirection! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

sutter is a well known proponent of fork control legislation

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Next season's story arc will be Jax trying to get the club out of forks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Penn wrote: »

He's right. No money in them. Spoons is where the real grade is at.

He wont be able to give the fork trade over to the chinese though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

When the Chinese held Happy hostage, he used chopsticks to eat while he watched tv.....so clearly he will be their mole. Their man inside the club. I can see the utensils turf war being bloody alright.

Penn wrote: »

It was an IRA fork too.

It is building up with a war between Jax and Nero. I Love Nero's character though.

• Advertisement

Forking hell

Also, I wonder how many :) tats Happy has now, didn't he go on a bit of a streak this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Yeah but flip phones are so much cooler than smartphones.

Flip phones are the staple burner phone. Heads in the game people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

the homeless woman they kept showing im sure is the mother of crazy wrench girl, hence the reason jaz recognised her in the picture.
    i wonder will juice confess to the murders to make amends to jax, ira fella getting killed was a surprise to me after the clay breakout.
    good ending to the series, next one will be the last so should go out with a bang

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

the homeless woman they kept showing im sure is the mother of crazy wrench girl, hence the reason jaz recognised her in the picture.

Oooooooh. Interesting. Wonder where that story goes, if it comes to pass of course!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 60,418 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Glad to see Robocop is coming back as well. Hopefully with a bigger role for an all out GangWar! :D

yeah robo cop was very good

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

He's right. No money in them. Spoons is where the real grade is at.

Everyone knows that spooning leads to forking

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Just watched last weeks episode, jesus that was unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

omg, what a good episode of TV

Advertisement